แม่ปลา : กำลังมาลูก
Na : แม่หวัดดีครับ (เข้าไปกอดลา)
แม่ปลา : บายๆคับ หวัดดีคับ
Me : แม่รักพี่ณเดชน์จะตาย (เสียงพี่ญ่าลอยมาข้างหู) ☺
https://twitter.com/afnannys/status/1039956707491762176?s=19

Translation:
Na: the car has come right?
Mae Pla: it's coming luk
(used by a parent when referring to their child)
Na: Goodbye krap mae (goes to give her a goodbye hug)
Mae Pla: bye bye krap, goodbye krap
Me: Mum loves P'Nadech to death (P'Ya's voice drifts over to my ear)

Mummy Pla loves Na to death, it's Yaya herself who said this! Btw...Na calls Mae Pla "Mummy" like Yaya too :)

Also, she approves to see Ya being teased by Na :risas3: The reason why he has never stopped! GREEN LIGHT :thumbup:

cr.anyama

Mae Kaew also praises her daughter.

keaw_jung ถึงซ้อมก็ยังดูสวย งดงาม ขอยกนิ้วปรบมือให้รัวๆๆๆๆน๊าาา...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: ❤❤❤❤ #นาคี2 @urassayas #urassayas#urassayaclubdotcom
keaw_jung Even during practice, she is beautiful, stunning. Let me raise my thumb to applaud you a lot!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: ❤❤❤❤ #Nakee2 @urassayas #urassayas#urassayaclubdotcom

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnpg00rAH4j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cckalx3mb0v3

LMAO yaya's forever internal struggle; to touch or not to touch nadech
He is so her comfort zone

I kept laughing cuz she's like unconciously touching him for comfort/support and then remembers they're in public but at the back of her mind she's struggling to care so all we see is her hand roaming and hovering everywhere xD
Why does this remind me of that interview show they did for LLSR where Ya kept touching his hand :risas3::risas3:

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I'm at a dilemma...I finally got the shipping quote back from NYConfidential and the total with the estimated shipping to Japan is only $86. It's almost half of what EThaiCd is asking so it's a great price! But the problem is I don't own a DVD player and my Macbook doesn't have dvd drive...I would have to spend more money to buy one of those to actually watch it so there's actually no saving at all and instead a loss:sad6: What I do for NY...:facepalm:...to order or not to order...that is the question:confused12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
That smile from Ya's number 1 fan :love::love:
Reflection :nut: :love: Ya is also Na's number1 fan. Don't begin to talk with her about Nadech's 6 pack, she will tell U "No no no, 8 pack!"

cr.as tagged

Why does this remind me of that interview show they did for LLSR where Ya kept touching his hand :risas3::risas3:
Because Facts are facts 555 :love:

Even in front of everybody, they don't care! :love: The OST from LLSR comes to my mind "Love is Love"

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THIS GIF so much. Is there any way you can make it smaller size so that I can tweet it? I will give credit, of course. I always do. There are so many NY fans on twitter who love gifs and pix and appreciate all the goodies.
Ofc! It's my my pleasure! Let's spread NY LOVE haha :thumbup: Tell me which size is convenient to you. Also you talk about the size of the gif in term of quality or dimension? You can also put the credit on Pittanomipa or smoothmuffin, I edited this gif from her clip.

Size: 316x176

Size: 220x220

Another version when we can see this time Yaya in front. Make your choice haha :p

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm at a dilemma...I finally got the shipping quote back from NYConfidential and the total with the estimated shipping to Japan is only $86. It's almost half of what EThaiCd is asking so it's a great price! But the problem is I don't own a DVD player and my Macbook doesn't have dvd drive...I would have to spend more money to buy one of those to actually watch it so there's actually no saving at all and instead a loss:sad6: What I do for NY...:facepalm:...to order or not to order...that is the question:confused12:
My laptop doesn't have a DVD drive either but I did some research and found out that external DVD drives exist so I'm gonna buy one of those

greenleo

sarNie Egg
Ofc! That's my pleasure! Let's spread NY LOVE haha :thumbup: Tell me which size is suitable to you. Also you talk about the size of the gif in term of quality or dimension? You can also put the credit on Pittanomipa or smoothmuffin, I edited this gif from her clip.

Size: 316x176

Size: 220x220

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Mummy Pla loves Na to death, it's Yaya herself who said this! Btw...Na calls Mae Pla "Mummy" like Yaya too :)

Also, she approves to see Ya being teased by Na :risas3: The reason why he has never stopped! GREEN LIGHT :thumbup:

cr.anyama

Mae Kaew also praises her daughter.

keaw_jung ถึงซ้อมก็ยังดูสวย งดงาม ขอยกนิ้วปรบมือให้รัวๆๆๆๆน๊าาา...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: ❤❤❤❤ #นาคี2 @urassayas #urassayas#urassayaclubdotcom
keaw_jung Even during practice, she is beautiful, stunning. Let me raise my thumb to applaud you a lot!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: ❤❤❤❤ #Nakee2 @urassayas #urassayas#urassayaclubdotcom

I love Mae Pla's silent but obvious approval :love: I always remember that written interview where Mae Pla laughed at the question of another person other than Na being with Ya :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh girl that's nice! Depending on what type of Mac you have, I saw some for $50 or so and could you just get one cause there will be future dvds in the works? I bought one a while ago and still haven't used it yet- lol.

What I did for NY today? I call in sick so I can come in AF and obessing over their pictures and chat with everyone here. :facepalm:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 24774

Doesn't this give that after honeymoon vibe? Or going to honeymoon
I don't know what it is about this pic but i fckin love it...its soo..."married couple"

Can't wait till that day where they can finally hold hands and be affectionate with each other in public without having to feel restricted :love::love::love:

That day will come very soon hopefully!! with their own babies too! :icon12::icon12:

ps: perhaps the secret love song - little mix is playing and bursting in their heads sometimes :pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Lyrics are so beautiful!!!!

Still can't get over how handsome Nadech is with this short haircut though !! I'm in love :angel10: but he loves someone else :fighting12:
Loads of Thais on twitter were raving over how handsome Na is in the MV & at the press conference :risas3::risas3: Especially that part of the MV where he is in the car and he brushes his hand over his head :love::risas3:

Last edited: