[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Ya touch him a lot , it calm her nerve down I guess having him close by . ❤❤
I saw that , na love to tease her .. lol
Also during the interview, the whole mall had a black out . Ya was getting goosebumps. The host ask them during filming , did they have anything strange happen , which they all have .
Btw this will be the first time ya and teaw have a scene together. They can’t mention about the scene so na made a joke saying about how taew and ya sitting around eating sticky rice lol smh
is there any video when the mall had black out? i wanna see it, thank you and usually if something like that happen the movie will become successful

pinky3

sarNie Adult
is there any video when the mall had black out? i wanna see it, thank you and usually if something like that happen the movie will become successful

At around 8:05 is when the light went out

Also during the dance ceremony, the music stop , like last time when her and na did it .which they continue but with her and taew , they start over .

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Someone correct me if I heard it wrong after u watch the interview. They had to go and stand at the side so everyone can see the mv . The mc p arm say na do u wanna stand the side of ur fan ( not sure if he meant ya or his actually fan ) lol I am assuming all the fans think it’s ya . Which I think as well lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Mae Pla-Nadech moments are always so cute :sad6:
Na : รถมาแล้วใช่มั้ยครับ
แม่ปลา : กำลังมาลูก
Na : แม่หวัดดีครับ (เข้าไปกอดลา)
แม่ปลา : บายๆคับ หวัดดีคับ
Me : แม่รักพี่ณเดชน์จะตาย (เสียงพี่ญ่าลอยมาข้างหู) ☺
https://twitter.com/afnannys/status/1039956707491762176?s=19

Translation:
Na: the car has come right?
Mae Pla: it's coming luk
(used by a parent when referring to their child)
Na: Goodbye krap mae (goes to give her a goodbye hug)
Mae Pla: bye bye krap, goodbye krap
Me: Mum loves P'Nadech to death (P'Ya's voice drifts over to my ear)

Last edited:

liyou

sarNie Hatchling

At around 8:05 is when the light went out

Also during the dance ceremony, the music stop , like last time when her and na did it .which they continue but with her and taew , they start over .
Thank you so much you all for sharing NY finnnness, especially @YadechTaemint, @pinky3, @sasuke06 .

LOL, some of the fans who went to support NY were just so EXTRA!! Throughout the entire video, when P'Nadech name was called and whenever his face appeared on the screen, they screamed so loud. Is it only me that noticed that while watching the video?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much you all for sharing NY finnnness, especially @YadechTaemint, @pinky3, @sasuke06 .

LOL, some of the fans went to support NY were just so EXTRA!! Throughout the entire video, when P'Nadech name was called and whenever his face appeared on the screen, they screamed so loud. Is it only me that noticed that while watching the video?
No, I heard it too and I was smiling :love::love:

Btw, not sure where you’re at but did you hear me scream from my office when I watch that video? :risas3::risas3:( j/k... I understand those fans’ feelings during those moments)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

LOL, some of the fans who went to support NY were just so EXTRA!! Throughout the entire video, when P'Nadech name was called and whenever his face appeared on the screen, they screamed so loud. Is it only me that noticed that while watching the video?
No, I heard it too and I was smiling :love::love:

Btw, not sure where you’re at but did you hear me scream from my office when I watch that video? :risas3::risas3:( j/k... I understand those fans’ feelings during those moments)

You both are right and we all heard the same screams each time Na was talking or was on screen. No need to tell you who is Nadech haha. He comes from Khonkaen, capital of Esan. That's why he's the best ambassador of Esan people and also the most popular Esan actor with Weir because he is used to talking Esan since he entered in thai ET and he's well known to be a very down to earth Praek. He never denied his origins. Not to mention that he's the most handsome haha :p. NY are used to making merits in Khonkaen or Udon thani to build temples. Each time NY will go over there especially Na, he will be welcomed like a PRINCE!

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Someone correct me if I heard it wrong after u watch the interview. They had to go and stand at the side so everyone can see the mv . The mc p arm say na do u wanna stand the side of ur fan ( not sure if he meant ya or his actually fan ) lol I am assuming all the fans think it’s ya . Which I think as well lol
I thought the same as well :risas3: I think he was just teasing them but the fans defo understood the double meaning