[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
When someone who hasn't gone to the cinema in 4-5 years says they will go to see Nakee 2 because of NY

View attachment 24742
https://twitter.com/marinellamarrin/status/1039808455421263872

View attachment 24743

View attachment 24744

View attachment 24745

(Now that I got on my laptop, I just realised how big the other pics I posted were lol. Soz guys)
Awe thanks as always. No need to apologize, the bigger the better .❤ Kinda suck cuz idk how inter fans can watch it . I guess we have to wait till in come out in DVD

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
upload_2018-9-12_15-52-3.png

Backstory of this pic:
Ya was talking about how it feels to play in Nakee 2 after she was asked about it & she spoke really well (we all know that Ya usually gives really deep answers). I think Na was then asked the same question and he said "(She has) said it all"; Ya turned around to say sorry & put her hand on his leg. Then Na put his hand over hers

*queue every NY FC flatlining*

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Ya touch him a lot , it calm her nerve down I guess having him close by . ❤❤
I saw that , na love to tease her .. lol
Also during the interview, the whole mall had a black out . Ya was getting goosebumps. The host ask them during filming , did they have anything strange happen , which they all have .
Btw this will be the first time ya and teaw have a scene together. They can’t mention about the scene so na made a joke saying about how taew and ya sitting around eating sticky rice lol smh

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there a video somewhere or only in Facebook? I don’t have Facebook account and would like to watch! Thanks!