[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I think a lot of celeb r . Toey work with ya in kc and I think na also know toey when she was with Alex . I saw a pic of the three of them somewhere . I was wondering why na was in the pic with them lol maybe it’s for Alex charity work idk
I remember her liking that video of the jam interview :risas3:
No doubt about Toey who is a NY fan. She was fangirling Ya like any of us in that post haha "Greeedd!! #teamurassaya :icon12:"

You heard in that 2nd clip at the end when a fan was screaming because she saw Na who hurried to sit next to Yaya?! I understand her :aaaaa:

Focus on that moment: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnlzdBognlJ/?taken-by=moonimzny

cr.freeyourmove

This pic is cute & funny, nobody is looking at the same direction. Mae Pla in front of her, Na to the floor, Mae Kaew on NY and as for Yaya, she' s looking at Barry haha :nut:

cr.on pic

I wonder how was their flight LOL (old pics)

The slogan of True move is: "ที่หนึ่งในใจคุณ" means "the number one in your heart" :icon12: :thumbup:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Forgot to share this from a few days ago :) Underbed Dara returned to fangirl over Na :risas3:
upload_2018-9-11_19-5-49.png
upload_2018-9-11_19-8-14.png

Rough translation:
My precious saw a costume and (looks) extremely adorable in it.

Yes ka, this is Nadech. Yes ka, he is my pra'ek. Recently, he travelled down to go and teach children at Rongklawitthaya school...(he has) looks and is still kind-hearted; another characteristic that altogether makes him very suitable to be my husband.

I see the costume and I have the feeling/urge to play a series: a young farmer who is the sweetheart of the admin (starring me and Nadech 5555)

#dtai the adroableness #dtai teacher Barry #dtai new series #dtai the sweethheart farmer and admin

N.B: "dtai" means under in Thai (i.e. her account name, Underbed dara)

"Walking to come and see the nang'ek's face"
upload_2018-9-11_20-48-58.png

"He is the only male celebrity that I like a lot. His skills, acting, behaviour, gratefulness (?), use of life; he can handle everything well. He is the only male celebrity that I have thousands of pictures of on my phone. He has always been a down-to-earth person since he entered the industry, good behaviour in everything even if behaving with his girlfriend. He still always gives (her?) the honour. Who will look at him & create an image (I have no idea what they are talking about here, probably referring to Na's style in the pics), well I don't care, because I think it is a good image that people find very hard to create like him (I probably messed up this last part ><)"
upload_2018-9-11_21-3-8.png

"Barry, the destroyer of every fashion industry ja #teasing a little bit"
upload_2018-9-11_22-6-49.png

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Forgot to share this from a few days ago :) Underbed Dara returned to fangirl over Na :risas3:
View attachment 24708
View attachment 24709

Rough translation:
My precious saw a costume and (looks) extremely adorable in it.

Yes ka, this is Nadech. Yes ka, he is my pra'ek. Recently, he travelled down to go and teach children at Rongklawitthaya school...(he has) looks and is still kind-hearted; another characteristic that altogether makes him very suitable to be my husband.

I see the costume and I have the feeling/urge to play a series: a young farmer who is the sweetheart of the admin (starring me and Nadech 5555)

#dtai the adroableness #dtai teacher Barry #dtai new series #dtai the sweethheart farmer and admin

N.B: "dtai" means under in Thai (i.e. her account name, Underbed dara)

"Walking to come and see the nang'ek's face"
View attachment 24710

"He is the only male celebrity that I like a lot. His skills, acting, behaviour, gratefulness (?), use of life; he can handle everything well. He is the only male celebrity that I have thousands of pictures of on my phone. He has always been a down-to-earth person since he entered the industry, good behaviour in everything even if behaving with his girlfriend. He still always gives (her?) the honour. Who will look at him & create an image (I have no idea what they are talking about here, probably referring to Na's style in the pics), well I don't care, because I think it is a good image that people find very hard to create like him (I probably messed up this last part ><)"
View attachment 24711

"Barry, the destroyer of every fashion industry ja #teasing a little bit"
View attachment 24712

Last edited: