[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Btw glad na didn’t go and get the certificate from the prime minister I guess for helping out that government. Apparently the celeb who went got bashed ? The prime minster, after is speech , made a speech in defending the celeb and the government
I knew at least one of the celebs who went would end up getting bashed -.-
And I'm happy that Mae Kaew shared pics as evidence that he was busy on that day.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think they all did but the one who got mention or maybe the worst one is saprang the leader from bnk48 .
Ahhhh Cherprang. I did see some nasty comments aimed at her on the day of the ceremony but I didn't realise it got worse.

It's kinda funny because fans of some other actors & actresses want their faves to be on the show and NY FC are like ok, they can take Na or Ya's place :risas3: It looks like they may want Na to come on the show again or get NY in an episode together. NO THANK YOU.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh Cherprang. I did see some nasty comments aimed at her on the day of the ceremony but I didn't realise it got worse.

It's kinda funny because fans of some other actors & actresses want their faves to be on the show and NY FC are like ok, they can take Na or Ya's place :risas3: It looks like they may want Na to come on the show again or get NY in an episode together. NO THANK YOU.
Cuz ny fans know how it will turn out . I think ya is gonna do one tho , i don’t think they can say no .