[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Why am I still up at this time ... but are we gonna stay here for Nakee 2 or move to a new thread? I kind of like our home base, it's cozy here :pancarta::)
Unless someone is willing to fly to Thailand to catch the premier on October 18th and video tape a copy to share, we'll not have much to talk about . :pancarta:
Also, with the exception of fans of Nadech, Yaya, or NY fans, others going to boycott it anyway:rolleyes: so most likely we'll be talking amongst ourselves:)

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't rewatch LR since it ended except for scenes here and there so am waiting for the 32 hours marathon that I am about to do when I get my hands on that DVD :angel10: and the video above just made it more:crybaby2:!
Same with me, haven't rewatched LR. I was sure we will get the DVD with the other scenes and will marathon that once I have it. Probably my new year present:thumbup:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
That bear yaya brought looks like a hand muff..usually it’s used during winter.. though it’s usually made of furry material. It’s quite old fashioned and .i barely see it used here in USA .its easier to use gloves ..cause it’s an additional thing to carry.. I wonder if she got that abroad, ..they sell that in thailand.?

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I emailed eThaiCD and they said that the price is high due to shipping weight of the boxset. The BPSW boxset was about 1.5 Kilos which made the shipping cost nearly $60. They said standard shipping is even more expensive as they have commercial rate from DHL. They said I should wait for a reply from nyconfidential about her shipping cost & their best offer for me is 120 US$ after discount with Express shipping (DHL).

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Yaaaaaaas queen:worship2::worship2: Na & Ya always making me proud:thumbup: I like how they called her "a Ghesquiere girl" :love:

She is the only Thai actress mentioned, all the other Thais that were written about are experts in the fashion world (e.g. Khun Ford)
View attachment 24622
Cr urassayas

Full article: https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/people/urassaya-sperbund
Wowwww!!
I was smiling widely when I saw they mentioned “Duang Jai Akkanee." Still don't know other reasons why I smiled beside the fact that “Duang Jai Akkanee" was NY's first lakorn and seeing its name reminded me of the beginning of both NY's ongoing success, lol..JK. Do I need more reasons, jk?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Unless someone is willing to fly to Thailand to catch the premier on October 18th and video tape a copy to share, we'll not have much to talk about . :pancarta:
Also, with the exception of fans of Nadech, Yaya, or NY fans, others going to boycott it anyway:rolleyes: so most likely we'll be talking amongst ourselves:)
I feel like NY's fanbase is one of the reasons ch3 chose NY for this, cuz they know that NY FC are willing to spend a lot just to support this movie. Everyone knows that every single NY FC is gonna watch the movie at least twice; even for BOTY, every NY fan I follow watched it at least 3 times. That NY fan that watched BOTY ~25 times is probably gonna watch Nakee 2 like 35 times or something :risas3: I've already seen NY InterFC booking flights just to see Nakee 2 lolol.

What I'm interested in finding out is if Na & Ya's annoying solo Thai FC (especially Ya's solo FC) will boycott the movie like how they boycott NY lakorns :risas3::rolleyes:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like NY's fanbase is one of the reasons ch3 chose NY for this, cuz they know that NY FC are willing to spend a lot just to support this movie. Everyone knows that every single NY FC is gonna watch the movie at least twice; even for BOTY, every NY fan I follow watched it at least 3 times. That NY fan that watched BOTY ~25 times is probably gonna watch Nakee 2 like 35 times or something :risas3: I've already seen NY InterFC booking flights just to see Nakee 2 lolol.

What I'm interested in finding out is if Na & Ya's annoying solo Thai FC (especially Ya's solo FC) will boycott the movie like how they boycott NY lakorns :risas3::rolleyes:
Yaya solo FC will still promoting the movie but will not post any pic that has Na in it or just edit him out

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
NY spotted at Hotman Factory

"Greeeeed, I met Nadech Yaya who were doing fitness at Hotman !!! But Yaya went back home first and they bye bye each other. PS: I met them when Yaya was going outside in front of Hotman #nadechyaya ##Nadech's muscles are really something you would like to bite 555"

cr.on pic

Then she made tweets:

Rakkao Khambunmee‏ @waw_za
-I forgot to say, Yaya is really cute hihi
- As for Nadech, so gooddd. He took his shirt off, he's very white, very muscular

- Yaya just left but Bear is still here.
- At the beginning, I was not sure if it was them but I saw Nadech's car parked so I turned my face to look at them. They were talking each other in front of the door, I saw them through the windows

SuperMute‏ @SuperMuTe
He took his shirt off and went out to accompany her? 555 Thank you na :)

He didn't accompany her but he openned the door without going outside. He seemed to open the door for her because Ya's car was parked and waiting her so she ran to go in.

SuperMute‏ @SuperMuTe
Gnang, soooo cute!

พี่หมีน้องต่าย‏ @EX2Wif4qweITg5c
Gnang, they are so cute with each other right? :icon12:

They are a couple who preserve themself very well ka. They are really suitable to each other.

You'll love my new LLSR's gifs haha.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I emailed eThaiCD and they said that the price is high due to shipping weight of the boxset. The BPSW boxset was about 1.5 Kilos which made the shipping cost nearly $60. They said standard shipping is even more expensive as they have commercial rate from DHL. They said I should wait for a reply from nyconfidential about her shipping cost & their best offer for me is 120 US$ after discount with Express shipping (DHL).
So why is LR $40 more expensive than BPSW when they don’t even have LR in hand to weigh? Plus BPSW has one more disc and a small magazine which LR won’t... Lr should be lighter therefore cheaper!!! Just asking for a friend lololllll damn liars

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaaaaaaas queen:worship2::worship2: Na & Ya always making me proud:thumbup: I like how they called her "a Ghesquiere girl" :love:

She is the only Thai actress mentioned, all the other Thais that were written about are experts in the fashion world (e.g. Khun Ford)
View attachment 24622
Cr urassayas

Full article: https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/people/urassaya-sperbund
Yaya's caption is cute!
"urassayas Ahhh! Extremely excited and honored ☺ thank youu @bof "

She seems to be very proud and so do us!!! NY are used to making us feel proud of them :clap:. She has upgraded Thailand fashion industry into another dimension! From being on Vogue US or her endorsement with LV, she s the 1st one in everything, a real pionner for Thailand! No wonder why the new gen has Ya as their model.

Someone must be proud!

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
So why is LR $40 more expensive than BPSW when they don’t even have LR in hand to weigh? Plus BPSW has one more disc and a small magazine which LR won’t... Lr should be lighter therefore cheaper!!! Just asking for a friend lololllll damn liars
They are really trying to rip us off :sad6::sad6::sad6:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
For the first time in history, Yaya is the first Thai celebrity to have a place in a poll on the drivers of the world fashion industry
View attachment 24636

When I read this sentence "For the first time in history, Yaya is the first Thai celebrity to have a place in a poll on the drivers of the world fashion industry", I imagine how Ya must have been by discovering her name among this exclusive list.

urassayas Ahhh! Extremely excited and honored ☺ thank youu @bof

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

We are lucky, นาคี 2 (Nakee2 official facebook page) will live the show on 12th september at 1pm and 5.30pm. They will release the MV for the 1st time so for those who would like to have updates, follow นาคี 2:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
NY spotted at Hotman Factory

"Kriddddddd, I met Nadech Yaya who were doing fitness at Hotman !!! But Yaya went back home first and they bye bye each other. PS: I met them when Yaya was going outside in front of Hitman #nadechyaya ##Nadech's muscles are really something you would like to bite 555"

cr.on pic
I wish every tweeters or IG posters use spaces like she did! Easy on the eyes!:risas3:

You'll love my new LLSR's gifs haha.

YES, I love these gifs and especially you know which one. :risas3:
Nadech with the crew in his bd celebratory scene was brief, I imagine it's his playful characteristic in reality:naughty2: