[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Chinese fans are so lucky, Taobao is ordering the DVDs for them so it's only costing them like $45-50. :love:
Can Amazon do this for US fans too :BangHead:
Damn, Taobao doesn't ship to US? LOL I wonder how they heard about it? Whether fan request or just basic marketing and supply and demand knowledge :rolleyes: Please share if you're in the know I'm just interested.

I saw earlier that Vietnam media and ch3 boss had a press con about rights of ch3 lakorns getting sold there. They're gonna air Rising Sun first lol I don't know why ahhahaahahhahaha let's debut Thai lakorns where they portray Japanese people :rolleyes:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Damn, Taobao doesn't ship to US? LOL I wonder how they heard about it? Whether fan request or just basic marketing and supply and demand knowledge :rolleyes: Please share if you're in the know I'm just interested.

I saw earlier that Vietnam media and ch3 boss had a press con about rights of ch3 lakorns getting sold there. They're gonna air Rising Sun first lol I don't know why ahhahaahahhahaha let's debut Thai lakorns where they portray Japanese people :rolleyes:
I saw it from Lovenadechforever-chinesefc's Instagram, that's what he/she said. I think they heard about it because there's a NY fan account on Weibo called N Y Love House or something, they post about NY daily and a lot of Chinese fans follow them there. I'll look and see if that Taobao thing will ship to the US.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Chinese fans are so lucky, Taobao is ordering the DVDs for them so it's only costing them like $45-50. :love:
Can Amazon do this for US fans too :BangHead:
Wow - I was thinking something like this last week that why can't a vendor or anyone do that via Amazon. Really though, just about anyone can sell stuffs through Amazon and know people making a living selling stuffs that they buy wholesale from other third parties. Please someone do something...I'll pay $100 for that DVD if coming from Amazon.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow - I was thinking something like this last week that why can't a vendor or anyone do that via Amazon. Really though, just about anyone can sell stuffs through Amazon and know people making a living selling stuffs that they buy wholesale from other third parties. Please someone do something...I'll pay $100 for that DVD if coming from Amazon.
You know what... I know someone with an amazon account-seller...

If anyone is interested in the U.S with this possible method hit the like so I can get a rough idea to present this to the seller... BUT I have to say this could be difficult STILL as they are based in TAIWAN.. .BUT if say they are able to get access/shipping from TAOBAO @SNOW@ keep me updated on this ... then it's a possibility... these are basic hurdles though coz first they have to be interested and agree of course ...if it's worth their while like I doubt they would do it for like 3 people but if it's like 10 and up at $100 could be appealing to them... then of course they have to be able to access the product.. but they have the means to ship and store front... Not desperate at all LOLOL AHHAHA

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
You know what... I know someone with an amazon account-seller...

If anyone is interested in the U.S with this possible method hit the like so I can get a rough idea to present this to the seller... BUT I have to say this could be difficult STILL as they are based in TAIWAN.. .BUT if say they are able to get access/shipping from TAOBAO @SNOW@ keep me updated on this ... then it's a possibility... these are basic hurdles though coz first they have to be interested and agree of course ...if it's worth their while like I doubt they would do it for like 3 people but if it's like 10 and up at $100 could be appealing to them... then of course they have to be able to access the product.. but they have the means to ship and store front... Not desperate at all LOLOL AHHAHA
Yo I'm in, I asked that Chinese Instagram owner to give me the link (I couldn't find it). USA fans join us!!!!! LOL

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
BB (BianBear), my favourite koojin, are back together :risas3::risas3::p
View attachment 24574

Our girl is back in BKK :love: I like the bear pillow thing :naughty2: I think a fan gave it to her but I'm not 100% sure
View attachment 24575
Why each time I see Na with Bian, I feel like he's trolling us lol. Na looked excited :aaaaa:

He will soon be able to tease Ya :p

Even at the airport, Ya thinks about Bear, never forgets Bear and takes Bear with her LOL.

When she arrived at Bangkok, Ya gave a hug to Bear, hid herself behind Bear and went in her car with Bear :p

I was talking about Teddy...not you Barry :risas3:

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya CH3 Calendar Signing 2014 #SaveYaya | SuwimonBreeze
cr.NYinterFC

Beauty is back! She talked in thai north dialect to say that she is happy to come back home.

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Why each time I see Na with Bian, I feel like he's trolling us lol. Na looked excited :aaaaa:

He will soon be able to tease Ya :p

Even at the airport, Ya thinks about Bear, never forgets Bear and takes Bear with her LOL.

When she arrived at Bangkok, Ya gave a hug to Bear, hid herself behind Bear and went in her car with Bear :p

I was talking about Teddy...not you Barry :risas3:

[ENG SUB] Nadech Yaya CH3 Calendar Signing 2014 #SaveYaya | SuwimonBreeze
cr.NYinterFC

Beauty is back! She seemed to be very happy to come back home. She talked in thai north dialect to say that she is happy to come back home.

cr.rightful owners
Na's bromance with Bian is one of my fave bromances:risas3::love: Idk why but I find it cute that he is besties with someone that has known Ya since she was a little kid.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
To all that want LK DVD, why don’t you guys go to @nyconfidential. Every time I want to order something with NY stuff I go to her. She don’t take no extra charge or anything. She’s very friendly and I got the privilege to meet her when I visited Thailand. I have order so many stuff with her including NY katin souvenir.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm praying amazon or for taobao (they do have worldwide site but its google translated crypt)

I'm so desparate TT View attachment 24594
I want to know what happen here!?
Not sure if you asking a rhetorical question, but this scene had some dialogues between Alice/Darwin telling him she gave up her country for him, etc. which was cutted and I hope we will see in the unedited DVD boxsets. :aaaaa::cheer::aaaaa:

(I believe M3lhouse posted it somewhere way back in the 600 pages)

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Not sure if you asking a rhetorical question, but this scene had some dialogues between Alice/Darwin telling him she gave up her country for him, etc. which was cutted and I hope we will see in the unedited DVD boxsets. :aaaaa::cheer::aaaaa:

(I believe M3lhouse posted it somewhere way back in the 600 pages)
Lol yeah i was but like i'd love to see it play out, not have any precious NY moments cut at all
Hence the praying xD