[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
How do you know it was shoppee who is making this happen?
I honestly think ShopeeTh plays a role in helping the making of the UNCUT DVD happened because the distributor of the DVD is the most important thing when they are selling it. The DVD is not selling through ch3 but through Shopee (the pre-order is through Shopee).

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
How do you know it was shoppee who is making this happen?
I honestly think ShopeeTh plays a role in helping the making of the UNCUT DVD happened because the distributor of the DVD is the most important thing when they are selling it. The DVD is not selling though ch3 but through Shopee (the pre-order is through Shopee).[/QUOTE]

Ch3 is in charge of it. The fan who made the list and was the middle person for nyfc and ch3 not shoppee. I can't say I know the incentive why shopee is the 3rd party but BPSW is sold through a 3rd party too, Thaiticket major. I would guess that maybe they could be expecting high volumes of order? Which is why they hired shopee to help deal with the orders. For example, ndfd wasn't sold through any third parties nor were other dvds in the past. I think it was ch3 or the production team that took the orders but I've never seen 3rd party orderes until BPSW.

You have said it all. I have been beyond salty at Thongentertainment and Ch3 since I watched P'Ann's interview when she accepted that there were some editing problems for the ending episode (because that ending episode was very very obvious to almost everyone, no kidding, that they had editing issues lol and Ch3 reviewbungturn MC even said that they should have used the behind the scenes moments for the beach scene) her plan for LR was 14 episodes and they had to cut it down to 12. I never watch any Ch3 lakorns after that interview and of course, you all can say that no one is forcing me to watch it, lol. I will watch Ch3 lakorns/movies where they star N, Y or NY.

I understand if Ch3 does not help promote the uncut DVD for LR because it is not as popular as BPSW, but I don't understand when Thongentertainment pays almost no attention to it. It is their production no matter what and why should not their pay attention.

I almost forget to mention something. This might sound rude, but I truly think that if it wasn't ShopeeTh, Thongentertainment or Ch3 would not enforce the making of that UNCUT DVD or what they called the Master Edition. ShopeeTH helped make this possible.
Yep and SHOPEE can double the price as long as it is :icon12:UNCUT and with :love:english sub:love::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:what's the point on selling the DVD set if it seen already on TV the :BangHead:edited ones and :BangHead:the additional episode is just the:BangHead: boring interviews

we NEED the UNCUT and with ENGLISH sub and who cares about :BangHead:Holy Sauce history it's just a myth:fighting3: we NEED NY BTs only:love::icon12::naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
We and some NYFC fans have valid reasons to be salty with the way they are handling this dvd situation. The fans have to initiate a list to show that they wanted the unedited dvd and came up with a list of approx. 1800 interests within a very short time span. Ann and company didn’t help with information on what we need to do or made enough effort to help accelerate the process and fans were left in the dark for two months. Kept in the dark with growing frustrations and then came words that NDFD will get their DVD made even when the number of interests did not meet their initial quantity requirement. Fortunately for those fans, the director of NDFD was going to do what she/he could to get it produced - whether it’s lowering the # required or find funding for it. All this while Ann is busy chasing after Sunny and practicing yoga :rolleyes:.

Just kind of sad that she put all her effort and money into one of her biggest project and after it aired, walked away and never looked back. :(
Agreed. The woman got me all hyped for this, messed it up (granted that the Tencent deal had some effect), didn't acknowledge actual feedback and then acted like LR never happened :|

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I still can't believe he goes from :icon12::icon12:Fai --> :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:Khun Charles --> :icon12::icon12:Ramin/Petra --> :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:Dawin

:icon12::icon12::icon12::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:Ryu is in his own special category because he's a combination of Fai/Saichon/Charles/and Ramin.
The evolution of Nadech in NY lakorns :love: The difference between Fai and Dawin (well actually all his characters, including chill Athit) is mindblowing to me cuz they're essentially complete opposites but he executed both roles really well, I can't imagine anyone else playing those roles