[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh right “ thon chai”... :risas3:

Damn- I am not dumb they don’t need to be that specific to spell that out “when air” it’s 32.5 hours. I rather they tell us unedited 13 episodes 32.5 hours.

Just give me the unedited dvd boxsets and let me do what I want with it “chai or not!”
The dvd should also be called "uncut" not master. Master anything means it's the 1st and MAIN one. But if this MASTER one was the original before Tencent then yes okay... But we only know of the one that was televised... ch3 is just fucking extra... like why didn't they call it the supreme edition ahahha wtf is MASTER dvd I've never heard of that... but I think the fact that it also has some pretext to the dvd means it is somewhat special... like look at ndfd https://www.instagram.com/p/BnYLXUnHEsy/?taken-by=pin21yrs they don't have any pretext to their dvd it's just basic LOL so... I don't think we're off track to assume yeah we getting what we should've gotten now. Also, super salty.. if ndfd didn't make their dvd, we'd have ours in our hands now but we're waiting until potentially before x-mas or after coz we know how busy shipping companies will be for the holidays... man.... but the channel does one dvd at a time :rolleyes: I don't even know why that one got made ahhaha well I know why coz they producer wanted it lol

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
News about the DVD:
View attachment 24341

People will be able to pre-order it from the 9th - 25th of September and the price is 1,499 baht per DVD.

I read the details and we are basically only getting one extra episode -.- But hopefully they fixed up the editing. The DVD includes 13 episodes and stuff we've already seen: that documentary intro about Hairy Sauce, the individual character interviews, the 2 music videos, the Perd Kong Vic and those scoops about the crown, clothes etc. They said that since this is a project w/ the channel, once you pre-order you can't cancel it. And, the DVDs should be shipped out on the 15th of December.
View attachment 24339

THE LINK TO PRE-ORDER: https://shopee.co.th/Coming-soon-Pre-order-9-25-กันยายน-DVD-boxset-ลิขิตรัก-The-Crown-Princess-Master-Edition-i.88424656.1470794841

@varda @pinky3
Do we at least get like post cards and other gifts like the other dvds?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The dvd should also be called "uncut" not master. Master anything means it's the 1st and MAIN one. But if this MASTER one was the original before Tencent then yes okay... But we only know of the one that was televised... ch3 is just fucking extra... like why didn't they call it the supreme edition ahahha wtf is MASTER dvd I've never heard of that... but I think the fact that it also has some pretext to the dvd means it is somewhat special... like look at ndfd https://www.instagram.com/p/BnYLXUnHEsy/?taken-by=pin21yrs they don't have any pretext to their dvd it's just basic LOL so... I don't think we're off track to assume yeah we getting what we should've gotten now. Also, super salty.. if ndfd didn't make their dvd, we'd have ours in our hands now but we're waiting until potentially before x-mas or after coz we know how busy shipping companies will be for the holidays... man.... but the channel does one dvd at a time :rolleyes: I don't even know why that one got made ahhaha well I know why coz they producer wanted it lol
We and some NYFC fans have valid reasons to be salty with the way they are handling this dvd situation. The fans have to initiate a list to show that they wanted the unedited dvd and came up with a list of approx. 1800 interests within a very short time span. Ann and company didn’t help with information on what we need to do or made enough effort to help accelerate the process and fans were left in the dark for two months. Kept in the dark with growing frustrations and then came words that NDFD will get their DVD made even when the number of interests did not meet their initial quantity requirement. Fortunately for those fans, the director of NDFD was going to do what she/he could to get it produced - whether it’s lowering the # required or find funding for it. All this while Ann is busy chasing after Sunny and practicing yoga :rolleyes:.

Just kind of sad that she put all her effort and money into one of her biggest project and after it aired, walked away and never looked back. :(

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
We and some NYFC fans have valid reasons to be salty with the way they are handling this dvd situation. The fans have to initiate a list to show that they wanted the unedited dvd and came up with a list of approx. 1800 interests within a very short time span. Ann and company didn’t help with information on what we need to do or made enough effort to help accelerate the process and fans were left in the dark for two months. Kept in the dark with growing frustrations and then came words that NDFD will get their DVD made even when the number of interests did not meet their initial quantity requirement. Fortunately for those fans, the director of NDFD was going to do what she/he could to get it produced - whether it’s lowering the # required or find funding for it. All this while Ann is busy chasing after Sunny and practicing yoga :rolleyes:.

Just kind of sad that she put all her effort and money into one of her biggest project and after it aired, walked away and never looked back. :(
Even lakornthai help promote the dvd for the GS fans coz they too are having issues hitting their goal ahahahhaa. Plus, lakornthai reached out to the fans to ask how their list was going and then helped them promote it ahahhahha WTF thonget is disgusting. Lakornthai aren't involved with GS dvd either but they care enough about the fans to help them promote it... like how hard can it be to acknowledge them and give a shout out :rolleyes:

NYFC got the dvd min orders in 3 days with NO HELP whatsoever... and thonget ghosted on the fans for LR ahahhaha imagine if they had helped... they would've made so much more money... look at the producer of tv scene, she is losing money making that dvd but she's willing to take the hit. GS fans have been trying to hit their goal for like a month now ahhahaha ch3/anne don't even know how easy they got it. The bf said the dvd would be uncut if it's approved, you would think he would be communicating with fans if he said this about the dvd...

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I get so fckin salty when i think about how it could have gone the other way for us. This could have been our IT lakorn for NY but nope they've fcked up by 10fold.

I'm curious as to y ann\ch3 were so shady with this whole dvd thing. It's not like they don't need or want the money, NY has been their major income source since the beginning hence y we got nakee2 with NY in it n Lr sold to china for a shtx tonne of money. The demand for the dvd was/is crazy so they'll make money regardless but y turning the blind eye on the goldmine that's right in front of them. ?

R they that stupid or is something happening that we don't know about...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I get so fckin salty when i think about how it could have gone the other way for us. This could have been our IT lakorn for NY but nope they've fcked up by 10fold.

I'm curious as to y ann\ch3 were so shady with this whole dvd thing. It's not like they don't need or want the money, NY has been their major income source since the beginning hence y we got nakee2 with NY in it n Lr sold to china for a shtx tonne of money. The demand for the dvd was/is crazy so they'll make money regardless but y turning the blind eye on the goldmine that's right in front of them. ?

R they that stupid or is something happening that we don't know about...
LR was so disappointing to me it made me look forward to Nakee 2 AHAHHAHAHAHHA DVDs isn't really something that we should expect to happen.. but the fact that we met the demands/had high demands but anne acted deaf and blind is something else... you're in the business of feeding and satisfying fandom and they just didn't for NYFC so you better believe I'll be trolling her ass going forward. I unfollowed thonget months ago lol

It's pretty obvious that ch3 is stupid. It's like another reason why I would not be worried that NY will get paired up again coz they need to make that $$$ that 50 mil baht from tencent made their 2nd quarter... imagine if there wasn't LR ch3 would be in a deficit for the year. You know the deal that's selling their old lakorns to other markets... they're selling like dozens of lakorn for like 100 mil while just 1 lakorn by NY was 50 mil LOL Plus the deal with tencent was also unsolicited lol tencent came to ch3...

Rita

Nadech <3
I hope someone sub this. I would rewatch from the beginning.

Can someone upload the unedited version? I think if people can get their hand on the file, someone will sub. Maybe Muse will pick it up again. They subbed the uncut version of BPS and that was 40 episodes

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Anne is busy preparing her new lakorn with her darling Mark, I heard that Thai fans love the story very much especially the pra'ek character, why would she bother about LR, she would not let her bf spoils Mark drama too lol

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Even lakornthai help promote the dvd for the GS fans coz they too are having issues hitting their goal ahahahhaa. Plus, lakornthai reached out to the fans to ask how their list was going and then helped them promote it ahahhahha WTF thonget is disgusting. Lakornthai aren't involved with GS dvd either but they care enough about the fans to help them promote it... like how hard can it be to acknowledge them and give a shout out :rolleyes:

NYFC got the dvd min orders in 3 days with NO HELP whatsoever... and thonget ghosted on the fans for LR ahahhaha imagine if they had helped... they would've made so much more money... look at the producer of tv scene, she is losing money making that dvd but she's willing to take the hit. GS fans have been trying to hit their goal for like a month now ahhahaha ch3/anne don't even know how easy they got it. The bf said the dvd would be uncut if it's approved, you would think he would be communicating with fans if he said this about the dvd...
You have said it all. I have been beyond salty at Thongentertainment and Ch3 since I watched P'Ann's interview when she accepted that there were some editing problems for the ending episode (because that ending episode was very very obvious to almost everyone, no kidding, that they had editing issues lol and Ch3 reviewbungturn MC even said that they should have used the behind the scenes moments for the beach scene) her plan for LR was 14 episodes and they had to cut it down to 12. I never watch any Ch3 lakorns after that interview and of course, you all can say that no one is forcing me to watch it, lol. I will watch Ch3 lakorns/movies where they star N, Y or NY.

I understand if Ch3 does not help promote the uncut DVD for LR because it is not as popular as BPSW, but I don't understand when Thongentertainment pays almost no attention to it. It is their production no matter what and why should not their pay attention.

I almost forget to mention something. This might sound rude, but I truly think that if it wasn't ShopeeTh, Thongentertainment or Ch3 would not enforce the making of that UNCUT DVD or what they called the Master Edition. ShopeeTH helped make this possible.

Last edited:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
You have said it all. I have been beyond salty at Thongentertainment and Ch3 since I watched P'Ann's interview when she accepted that there were some editing problems for the ending episode (because that ending episode was very very obvious to almost everyone, no kidding, that they had editing issues lol and Ch3 reviewbungturn MC even said that they should have used the behind the scenes moments for the beach scene) her plan for LR was 14 episodes and they had to cut it down to 12. I never watch any Ch3 lakorns after that interview and of course, you all can say that no one is forcing me to watch it, lol. I will watch Ch3 lakorns/movies where they star N, Y or NY.

I understand if Ch3 does not help promote the uncut DVD for LR because it is not as popular as BPSW, but I don't understand when Thongentertainment pays almost no attention to it. It is their production no matter what and why should not their pay attention.

I almost forget to mention something. This might sound rude, but I truly think that if it wasn't ShopeeTh, Thongentertainment or Ch3 would not enforce the making of that UNCUT DVD or what they called the Master Edition. ShopeeTH helped make this possible.
Thank goodness for Shopee then!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am so sorry for not coming here a lot, Shows, other drama's/summer has keep me busy sorry.

Thanks so much for all the updates :).

Helloooooo :love:...newbie to Thai Lakorns ..and Likit Ruk was the first ever Lakorn I watched...and now am forever NY fan..:cheer:And I've been having less sleep these past months due to marathoning past NY lakorns :facepalm::risas3::aloofandbored:
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your hard work in making this thread so alive and so inspiring for us new NY followers...:angel10:
When Yaya and Nadech are together, they're simply MAGICAL!!!:love::thumbup::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Hi and Welcome :).

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

I understand if Ch3 does not help promote the uncut DVD for LR because it is not as popular as BPSV, but I don't understand when Thongentertainment pays almost no attention to it. It is their production no matter what and why should not their pay attention.

Anne acted SO passionate about LR but when they make a dvd of her production, also her first ever lakorn that was made into a dvd, NO PEEP .... NDFD sucked yet the producer still backs up her lakorn coz that's what you should do. You should stand by your work... it's just bizarre coz LR was "successful" ahhaha 50 mil baht from Tencent making it the first ch3 lakorn that aired simultaneously in China and it also got good ratings in China and Thailand soooo what's the problem... she can even brag if she wanted to that this dvd is in demand considering it got 1600 orders in like 3 days or so and ultimately 1800+ after close to two weeks if that.. for example ndfd I'm sure didn't even get 1000 orders with the producers and stars promoting it and gs is taking about a month and they haven't even hit 1500 min where they had promo through lakornthai too... lol WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ANNE ahhahaha such bizarre behavior from thonget... they may not be in charge of the ordering process of the dvd but YEP it's your lakorn. I don't want thonget or anne to overhype LR or anything coz it's been over but for the dvd they should've been more repsonsive and even when they confirmed the dvd like no peep... It's one thing if some of the fans were just loud and trying to force the dvd to happen... but they fans already fulfulled their end of getting min orders and such.. surpassed the minimum.. they should be happy but we getting the cold shoulders?

How do you know it was shoppee who is making this happen?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
Anne acted SO passionate about LR but when they make a dvd of her production, also her first ever lakorn that was made into a dvd, NO PEEP .... NDFD sucked yet the producer still backs up her lakorn coz that's what you should do. You should stand by your work... it's just bizarre coz LR was "successful" ahhaha 50 mil baht from Tencent making it the first ch3 lakorn that aired simultaneously in China and it also got good ratings in China and Thailand soooo what's the problem... she can even brag if she wanted to that this dvd is in demand considering it got 1600 orders in like 3 days or so and ultimately 1800+ after close to two weeks if that.. for example ndfd I'm sure didn't even get 1000 orders with the producers and stars promoting it and gs is taking about a month and they haven't even hit 1500 min where they had promo through lakornthai too... lol WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ANNE ahhahaha such bizarre behavior from thonget... they may not be in charge of the ordering process of the dvd but YEP it's your lakorn. I don't want thonget or anne to overhype LR or anything coz it's been over but for the dvd they should've been more repsonsive and even when they confirmed the dvd like no peep... It's one thing if some of the fans were just loud and trying to force the dvd to happen... but they fans already fulfulled their end of getting min orders and such.. surpassed the minimum.. they should be happy but we getting the cold shoulders?

How do you know it was shoppee who is making this happen?
Ignoring her lakorn from now on, so irresponsible. I would cherish my lakorns like their my babies if I was the producer. Kind of shows she doesn’t care about the work she’s done, only what she’s doing

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ignoring her lakorn from now on, so irresponsible. I would cherish my lakorns like their my babies if I was the producer. Kind of shows she doesn’t care about the work she’s done, only what she’s doing
Don't worry you're not missing out her lakorns are trash lol Anne's a great actress but her production WACK. She's good in some areas of producing like her ost. are usually good, wardrobe is usually decent. I didn't even have high hopes for LR coz I don't like this storyline. And I even cut them some slack coz I know that their production for LR is unusual, I'm sure she didn't want to edit down her lakorn BUT still when she decided to give preferential treatment to the supporting cast after her notice to cut down the episodes that's her own damn fault... STILL I would cut them some slack coz LR isn't SO terrible ahahah it's alright but I'm more salty at how they are ignoring the fans with the dvd... I always knew she sucked ahahhaaha that's not news. I think Anne at least came to NY defense when people try to claim out of no where that they were selling jin in LR when the leads had no jin almost ahhahaa but when the critiscisms came to the editing, aka her bf, she couldn't deal lol.

saphire

sarNie Egg
sorry guys I know some of you are frustrated bc of Anne, but I couldn’t stop laughing at some comments LOL they just make me rofl

I am surprised that Anne almost neglected the dvd making process. She invested on the whole project, only to skip out on the DVD set? That doesn’t make sense. Agree with the comments about ndfd, it wasn’t good yet it got a dvd set bc the producer backed it up and made sure it went through.

Could it be that Anne was fed up after all the redundant editings that she wanted nothing more from LR?

At least now the boxset are coming through even without Anne’s push or behind it.