[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Does any know any link for the eng sub? I've been looking for it and still cant find it..
I looked for a long time too but couldn’t find anything. Please translate lol
My view on this...

It's a voice-over of an old interview that Nadech gave and using his answers from that interview to spoof with this Shopee video for comic effect.

The voice-over said that after keeping mums about their situation for 4 to 5 years and fans’ hopes/dreams of wanting this pair to announce to the world that “we are boyfriend/girlfriend”, Nadech caused a stir because his answer was “will not deny dating Yaya” while in the past, it was they’re brother and sister. The video continued with a slice and dice of the Shopee interview of Nadech and Yaya’s addressing the other interview Nadech gave somewhere previously. Nadech asked what did he say and then basically answered the same, “nothing has changed; status will continuously change as time passes; we haven’t reveal anything, no matter what happens our feeling for each other will remain like this, etc.”

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
My view on this...

It's a voice-over of an old interview that Nadech gave and using his answers from that interview to spoof with this Shopee video for comic effect.

The voice-over said that after keeping mums about their situation for 4 to 5 years and fans’ hopes/dreams of wanting this pair to announce to the world that “we are boyfriend/girlfriend”, Nadech caused a stir because his answer was “will not deny dating Yaya” while in the past, it was they’re brother and sister. The video continued with a slice and dice of the Shopee interview of Nadech and Yaya’s addressing the other interview Nadech gave somewhere previously. Nadech asked what did he say and then basically answered the same, “nothing has changed; status will continuously change as time passes; we haven’t reveal anything, no matter what happens our feeling for each other will remain like this, etc.”
Thank you

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
The Shopee video, Nadech said Yaya can cook everything but not quite Thai food so that means she cooked for him several times ahahahahahhahahahah. He's tasted all her food. Either they'll get married once Ya learns how to cook Thai food well or Na can just make Thai food and Ya can cook western food :cheer::love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The Shopee video, Nadech said Yaya can cook everything but not quite Thai food so that means she cooked for him several times ahahahahahhahahahah. He's tasted all her food. Either they'll get married once Ya learns how to cook Thai food well or Na can just make Thai food and Ya can cook western food :cheer::love:
I'm a bit iffy with that part of the translation cuz I swear I didn't hear him refer to Ya, it sounded more like he was referring to himself :confused12: Even ka.ta_love_ny's translations said 'I' instead of 'she' :confused12:Maybe I heard wrong. @Alichgo what do you think?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a bit iffy with that part of the translation cuz I swear I didn't hear him refer to Ya, it sounded more like he was referring to himself :confused12: Even ka.ta_love_ny's translations said 'I' instead of 'she' :confused12:Maybe I heard wrong. @Alichgo what do you think?
First time I heard it w/o the translations, I thought he was referring to himself. I relistened to the clip and agree with you. He didn't use any pronoun, but he's referring to himself and was not talking about "we" or "she".

*can't always believe in what you see out there ;), but us here in LR are 99.9% correct. :pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
First time I heard it w/o the translations, I thought he was referring to himself. I relistened to the clip and agree with you. He didn't use any pronoun, but he's referring to himself and was not talking about "we" or "she".

*can't always believe in what you see out there ;), but us here in LR are 99.9% correct. :pancarta:
I stg you throwing shade gives me life :risas3::risas3:
(Btw, she wasn't throwing shade at NYInterFC)

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
i know the shoppee video just came out but when was it filmed? they are so open these days.
I don't know if anyone else noticed but at the beginning of the video there was a different video being shown (probably their new advert), where NY were wearing denim jackets. It looks like the same outfit they were wearing in that clip that someone on the set shared a while ago saying that NY were working together - it was the day when Na hijacked Ya's phone and was teasing her :risas3: So I'm guessing that they filmed the Qs on that day as well
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlEVevVAGrY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1b8loembhas5i
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlEVxKIAE3_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12ih1jlg4877b

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if anyone else noticed but at the beginning of the video there was a different video being shown (probably their new advert), where NY were wearing denim jackets. It looks like the same outfit they were wearing in that clip that someone on the set shared a while ago saying that NY were working together - it was the day when Na hijacked Ya's phone and was teasing her :risas3: So I'm guessing that they fimled the Qs on that day as well
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlEVevVAGrY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1b8loembhas5i
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlEVxKIAE3_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12ih1jlg4877b
I give you the medal of NY detective :worship2::worship2::worship2: just awesome how you put it together and see every detail:clap: