[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I checked & yeah you can, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone around me spell it as analog in relation to clocks. I'm just surprised that I didn't pick up that she spoke in English then, I was probably fangirling too much:risas3:
I saw Yaya whispering to him and like you, but was too busy fangirling ( auto-spell wants to put "fingerling" NOPE PLEASE :risas3:) so didn't pay attention much but watched their interactions.:icon12::icon12:

Last edited:
Seriously... The last part when he said " Ya answer first, I give you respect always" his voice was so freaking sweet and sincere.

Love dark chocolate like Nadech :love:
Sags think alike i love dark chocolates too i have tons in my fridge but I discovered lately DARK CHOCO with coffee is much better:love:

Last edited:
They look bored.What is going on? James Ma playing blind?
It's just Yaya actually she is very obvious I remember same with Nadech when he and Gubgib did the taping for LLSR in the studio Nadech was sleepy and bored too but when Yaya arrived he suddenly became active and smiled :love::icon12::naughty2:I have noticed NY are getting inseparable lately I guess NY are in the stage of can't live without each other:icon12::naughty2: ok just get married the soonest:aaaaa:

LMAO NY Fckin ended all other ships in a time span of 3mins n 48secs
I swear they're trollin us or something cuz that was too sweet to be real...actually can't believe im alive to hear/see it, so glad to be alive right now...cute little shtz

Pretty sure at this rate endorements r lining up and knocking on their doors cuz they trend as soon as the event start.
I really like yaya's answer; i felt like she was trying to protect their love from ppl who might be like, "they answered alot differently. Maybe they won't last or r not compatible". Totally felt like she was saying "doesn't matter if we answer differently, we will make it work, i ain't gonna give him up for anyone."

Their relationship has alway felt like na is the one who makes the path smooth but he will let yaya navigate their direction.

Calling this out as EndGame, n no one can convince we rathewise.
IKR NY are doing their BEST to stay IN LOVE with each other no matter both have different opinions or tastes of anything we can clearly see the RESPECT not only LOVE between them:love::icon12::naughty2: at the end part of the video NY wants to get along well no matter what differences they have this is a very EXCELLENT sign that NY will last FOREVER:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:

17342517_1263171133795893_8008750500732095967_n.jpg

OMG very ACCURATE:love::icon12::naughty2:

@Alichgo I agree! Nadech's best features are his dimples, teeth, forehead and EYEBROWS (okay basically everything :fighting3:) so bangs should be short or slicked back or aside.

He looks best when he was in LLSR and LR. I think short hair looks best on him :love:
I agree even in RS he was also perfect there if Nadech won't make face or if he is serious mood he is 100%perfectly handsome when he was very young and thin in DJA he was a little bit dorky but as he mature Nadech is getting more handsome thank God he gained much muscles and his cheeks are fatter now to lessen his long face feature but all in all he is almost perfect.:cheer:

ikaindra27

sarNie Egg
i recently just started watching ch7 lakorns. i need ch3 to step up their game. it is soooo FIN over there. i need a NY lakorn to be at that level.
yup... ch7 more royal for fin moment,,kissing scene...real 'n passionate ones..:naughty2:!! it's okey if NY take the role,,, but if it w/ another pair... OMG i can't imagine it... u know how N so protective to Y... and Y even she never show it, but jealousy will strike...:worship2: we know they're pro ones,,, but we'ar fan.. no no no ready yet..:(

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
May be it is not short film then. What does the post say? I can’t read Thai.
The post just says "what is the advert with Nadech & Kaykai Slider?". I still think it is a short film because from the tweets that I've read they aren't advertising a product with it, just showing the recent clip (the one where Na says something about make up) that Yuhtlerd posted.