[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree . The outfits ...... Today is not too too bad but sometimes it’s really Who is his Stylist? Probably should try someone else. His hair is good today but I like the style of his in his latest OPPO ad. He is only 26. Please don’t make his hair style look older than his age!
Oh not the OPPO look, too much flower boy look. Nadech looks good in most hairstyles, but Nadech has a handsome face and that hair style makes him look feminine.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Oh not the OPPO look, too much flower boy look. Nadech looks good in most hairstyles, but Nadech has a handsome face and that hair style makes him look feminine.
@Alichgo I agree! Nadech's best features are his dimples, teeth, forehead and EYEBROWS (okay basically everything :fighting3:) so bangs should be short or slicked back or aside.

He looks best when he was in LLSR and LR. I think short hair looks best on him :love:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
LMAO NY Fckin ended all other ships in a time span of 3mins n 48secs
I swear they're trollin us or something cuz that was too sweet to be real...actually can't believe im alive to hear/see it, so glad to be alive right now...cute little shtz

Pretty sure at this rate endorements r lining up and knocking on their doors cuz they trend as soon as the event start.
I really like yaya's answer; i felt like she was trying to protect their love from ppl who might be like, "they answered alot differently. Maybe they won't last or r not compatible". Totally felt like she was saying "doesn't matter if we answer differently, we will make it work, i ain't gonna give him up for anyone."

Their relationship has alway felt like na is the one who makes the path smooth but he will let yaya navigate their direction.

Calling this out as EndGame, n no one can convince we rathewise.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Going to have to defend my pra'ek here, but Nadech is right cause you can spell it that way. digital vs analog. (someone who's an expert can correct or share more insight)
I checked & yeah you can, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone around me spell it as analog in relation to clocks. I'm just surprised that I didn't pick up that she spoke in English then, I was probably fangirling too much:risas3:

Last edited: