[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
A Thai viewer posted about LR on their blog today: Khunnung.com

The first thing I saw was that it looks like they gave LR 5 stars
View attachment 23252

Me:

But anywho, onto a summary of what they wrote and hopefully I read it right because that font annoyed tf out of me because it was so weird to read :risas3:

They said that they originally only liked/admired actors from about 15-25 years ago, like Ann Siriam, Mew Lalita and Anne T; after that there wasn't anyone else that they admired & they stopped watching lakorns a long time ago. They returned to watch lakorns again by watching BPSW but in retrospect, they really only watched it because of the grasae. Apart from BPSW they also noticed LR, it's beautiful views & most importantly how beautiful Princess Alice was. They had heard NY's names many times in the past but had never watched any of their lakorns before, they had only seen their ads around.

As for LR, they watched it live every week and they liked it. The content was concise, not disorganised, the pics/views were beautiful and the actresses & actors were beautiful & handsome. "And what is important is that they can act together excellently, especially the main couple, nong Yaya and nong Nadech...their acting comes out through their eyesight and this was the best thing (?) of the lakorn." They said they have never been "in" with a lakorn or movie but that changed with LR.

Then they go on to talk about how they went to watch BOTY because Ya is the female lead and from there went to watch all of Yaya's lakorns. They also included how many times they watched each lakorn (& her film) - I'm mainly surprised that they watched LR 5 times and LLSR 3 times! :eek::
View attachment 23262

They highlighted that most of the lakorns they watched more than once were the ones Ya did with Na and that they aren't surprised that there are many who love them so much. They then talked about how they've seen Ya & Na's (?) development with time, not only in acting but also other aspects. They believe that there are many people who have Ya & Na as their inspiration in how to use their life + they praised NY's parents for raising and teaching both of them, leading to them being two people that are cute in the eyes of the others, until they are able to be famous in Thailand.

Aaaaand they ended by saying that they have indirectly turned into a fan :risas3:
Girl u r awesome. I always look forward to your comment and info . Thanks

pinky3

sarNie Adult

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thanks so much for sharing!! This is great!! This is worth mentioning and sharing than the review of LR that one lady (?) wrote last time on her blog. I'm sure NY know that they have improved their acting skills a lot, but I think this positive review of them acting together by Khunnung.com would give them encouragement. Share it, share it :)
100% agree :risas3: And can I just say that I'm still shook that she re-watched LLSR as many times as she re-watched KC???!! I understand KC but LLSR??? :confused0::confused0:

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Full video is out:

Thank God that a lot of NY FC are fast, it means less work for me :p All cr to ka.ta_love_ny

Question 1: Go to the beach, you will wear:
1. T-shirt
2. Polo shirt
Answers: both T-shirt
-Y: because when we go to the beach, we want to feel comfortable. Polo shirt has neck, so it's not comfort.
-N: but some people they still wear it (polo shirt). But for us, we wear t-shirt.
-Y: that's right!
-N: it's much comfortably. It's easy to take off. I like taking off the shirt.
-Y: I know that you will say this.
-N: I want to show my body when I go to the beach.

Question 2: You like:
1. Analogue watch
2. Digital watch
Answer: Yaya->Digital, Nadech -> Analogue .
-Y: it's fast! We don't need to spend time to look at the watch seriously.... I change my mind! (She changes to Analogue)
-N: why?
-Y: because it is more beautiful.

Question 3: If you have to cook, you will use:
A. Microwave
B. Pan
Answer: both Pan
-N: Pan! Because I like cooking.
-Y: yes!
-N: I can cook everything except thai foods. Like Prik Keng (thai dish), I can't cook it.

Question 4: If you have to do housework, you will do:
A. Ironing
B. Clean the house
Answer: Yaya -> clean the house, Nadech -> Ironing
-N: Good! So that we can share the tasks! Ironing! Housework is...very boring! waste so much time! Too much precise! Too much tidy! But I can endure it! If I can do ironing, it means I can endure with the girl!!
-Y: I like this! He makes a joke himself, answer by himself, laugh by himself!
[can I just say that I died at their laugh :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:]

Question 5: in the future, you want to have:
A. A son
B. A daughter .
Answer: Yaya-> a son, Nadech-> a daughter .
-N: (we) have 2 children krub!
-Y: why do you want a daughter?
-N: because I already have a son! *points at Ya's board*
[my soul left my body & went to heaven]

Question 6: you want to adopt:
A. A dog
B. A cat
Answer: Yaya->A dog, Nadech-> a cat
-Y: why?? I don't allow!
-Y: (We) have to adopt the dog! When we arrive home, it would wag its tail. It never be tired to come to us. Raise the dog! Ok?
-N: ok...raise the dog...

Question 7: in sport competition, you will choose to join:
A. Badminton
B. Swimming
Answer: both swimming
-N: I choose swimming, because I can stay close to the girls wearing swimsuits! You also choose swimming?
-Y: Because I want to be swimmer and have big shoulders...

Question 8: which type of camera you prefer using:
A. Film
B. Digital
Answer: both Film
-Y: for me, film camera is something magical. It truly capture the moment.

Question 9: which chocolate you prefer:
A. White
B. Dark
Answer: Yaya-> chocolate, Nadech-> Dark
-Y: I don't separate, bro! For me, they are the same because I can eat everything. I can eat all kinds of chocolate!
-N: I like dark chocolate... I don't like white chocolate because it's not chocolate.
-Y: yes it is!
-N: how does it become white chocolate?
-Y: they add milk...
-N: that's it! That's why I said it's not chocolate. Dark chocolate krub!

I'll add the rest of the translations as she releases them:thumbup: The parts in brackets are my reactions btw :risas3:

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Full video is out:

Thank God that a lot of NY FC are fast, it means less work for me :p All cr to ka.ta_love_ny

1. T-shirt
2. Polo shirt
-Y: because when we go to the beach, we want to feel comfortable. Polo shirt has neck, so it's not comfort. -N: but some people they still wear it (polo shirt). But for us, we wear t-shirt.

1. Analogue watch
2. Digital watch
-Y: it's fast! We don't need to spend time to look at the watch seriously.... I change my mind! (She changes to Analogue)

A. Microwave
B. Pan
-N: I can cook everything except thai foods. Like Prik Keng (thai dish), I can't cook it.

A. Ironing
B. Clean the house
-N: Good! So that we can share the tasks! Ironing! Housework is...very boring! waste so much time! Too much precise! Too much tidy! But I can endure it! If I can do ironing, it means I can endure with the girl!!

A. A son
B. A daughter .

A. A dog
B. A cat
-Y: (We) have to adopt the dog! When we arrive home, it would wag its tail. It never be tired to come to us. Raise the dog! Ok?

A. Badminton
B. Swimming
-N: I choose swimming, because I can stay close to the girls wearing swimsuits! You also choose swimming?

I'll add the rest of the translations as she releases them:thumbup: The parts in brackets are my reactions btw :risas3:

N: (we) have 2 children krub!
Y: (We) have to adopt the dog!

They use "WE" its mean like "us" as a parents.. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
Full video is out:

1. T-shirt
2. Polo shirt
-Y: because when we go to the beach, we want to feel comfortable. Polo shirt has neck, so it's not comfort. -N: but some people they still wear it (polo shirt). But for us, we wear t-shirt.

1. Analogue watch
2. Digital watch

A. Microwave
B. Pan

A. Ironing
B. Clean the house

A. A son
B. A daughter .

A. A dog
B. A cat

A. Badminton
B. Swimming

Question 8: which type of camera you prefer using:
A. Film
B. Digital
Answer: both Film
-Y: for me, film camera is something magical. It truly capture the moment.

Question 9: which chocolate you prefer:
A. White
B. Dark
Answer: Yaya-> chocolate, Nadech-> Dark
-Y: I don't separate, bro! For me, they are the same because I can eat everything. I can eat all kinds of chocolate!
-N: I like dark chocolate... I don't like white chocolate because it's not chocolate. -Y: yes it is! -N: how does it become white chocolate?
-Y: they add milk...
-N: that's it! That's why I said it's not chocolate. Dark chocolate krub!

I love Ya’s reaction when Nadech saif he wants to stay close to girls wearing swimsuits