[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Honest opinions by viewers that got it and have seen NY, Nadech or Yaya past lakorns. Unlike a new blogger that appeared to have seen only LR and preferred Kate, Alan & Pan’s romance.

Snippet from above reviews that I like :

“Actually, I almost crowned him the god of Annoyance. Gosh! He kept playing hard to get” :risas3: ( so true!!)

“Nadech brought this flat character back to life by playing with his eye expressions and his voice...” :clap:

“I’ve never seen Yaya cries so well as in this lakorn...But in this lakorn, she cries for love and love only.”:sad6::icon12:
For me it's everything you said plus:

"I used to raise a question asking where Nadech's maximum acting talent is...And this lakorn as well, Nadech still makes me unable to answer this question."

"Her crying was so heart-wrenching that I really felt sad for her."

"...but it was the characters: Commander Davin and the princess who could be no one besides these two (Nadech & Yaya)." - true facts + it kinda reminds of Petra & Ramin

"No matter how many obstacles they have to face, these two will always be able to make the other half happen."

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Darn! There goes my hope of Nadech and Yaya presenting the proceeds from the LR photo book sales to the charity!

Another reason to :mad: on you Anne! Not only you screw up LR and not giving us uncut DVDset, but you didn’t coordinate the event to take NY with you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmdOBVShpJz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qo4jvg6dak6j

For the record- when I get that dvd then I am boycotting her :risas3:
You're welcome Anne..

I wanna put my photobook on ebay, I wonder how much it would get it's such a rare item that some people want and the production refuse to reprint more among satisfying other things ahhahahahhahahhahah

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Of course! She wears her sentimental blinks during her private and personal times and he wears it while in public :rolleyes: they need to get their memo straight! :risas3:

I bet you in the right hand that’s hidden, she’s wearing a freaking big diamond ring! :p
She did say she wouldn't accept a small diamond :risas3::risas3: