[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

miza

sarNie Egg
hello! im new to this forum and to this ship. I've recently watched Likit Ruk and just completed LLSR ans i fell in love with this couple. Now I'm watching their videos on yt and wondering how did u guys survive years of shipping them since im dying from their cuteness :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Long post coming up
Nadech at his annual school visit to celebrate Mother's Day, give scholarships & have fun with the students (10/08/2018)

Me too girl, me too

Can Na come to my uni next please lol

After he stopped the car so he could take a pic with the students that didn't get to see him T__T

His dance moves are a hot topic on the news & Twitter; this video has 55k+ retweets & 12k+ likes and you can still find people tweeting about his dance moves :risas3: The tweet reads "If Nadech isn't the number 1 pra'ek, Jazz Chuanchuen must have a rival" Jazz Chuanchuen is a famous Thai comedian, singer and actor, according to Google.
upload_2018-8-13_14-34-42.png
https://twitter.com/kidzeKan/status/1027900905817964544

upload_2018-8-13_14-57-28.png
Rough translation: He is a superstar that is tangible*. He is friendly, accessible (i.e. relatable?), not too much & not arrogant. This is why he is encouraged by FC, because a celebrity can exist when they have a FC that supports them.
*I didn't know how to translate this bit but I think they mean that he is down-to-earth? + I probably butchered that last part cuz the absence of punctuation or spaces messed with my brain :pancarta:

His face when the boy jumped in the air:risas3:

I love this man :risas3::risas3::icon12:

You know, this is probably how he danced at that EDM concert :risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
hello! im new to this forum and to this ship. I've recently watched Likit Ruk and just completed LLSR ans i fell in love with this couple. Now I'm watching their videos on yt and wondering how did u guys survive years of shipping them since im dying from their cuteness :risas3:
Welcome to the thread :cheer: Those of us who have been fans for years have some how managed to hold on :pancarta: But honestly, NY are great people to support (individually & together) so it makes it worth it, plus seeing how their relationship has developed from the beginning is amazing.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Who said NY were going to become irrelevant again? :confused12::confused12:

They're still trending (at no.8 now) & have been trending for 24hrs now :eek::aaaaa:Many people have said that if they're just trending because of Mother's Day pics, they will probably break Twitter if they ever make the BIG announcement :risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-8-13_16-48-53.png

upload_2018-8-13_16-47-51.png
Cr happyfam_by

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Rough translation: He is a superstar that is tangible*. He is friendly, accessible (i.e. relatable?), not too much & not arrogant. This is why he is encouraged by FC, because a celebrity can exist when they have a FC that supports them.
*I didn't know how to translate this bit but I think they mean that he is down-to-earth? + I probably butchered that last part cuz the absence of punctuation or spaces messed with my brain :pancarta:
I wished for spaces and commas:BangHead:

:clap: Thank you for the long post! :clap:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Love the new NY pictures from yesterday:icon12:.

Hi, silent reader here. I am actually going over previous pages and watching their previous lakorns like LLSR, GRGR and RFTD including youtube videos. I'm glad that there are existing eng sub videos. I super like them very much. And I am very happy to see these photos of them with their family.
According to my Thai co workers they really are boyfriend girlfriend.
Hi and welcome to the new fans :).