[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the clip where the director of Nakee 2 was asked if the person in charge of budget (his wife) would be angry and his answer was "I just need to give her a kiss, then she won't be angry"

LOL, this is Nadech after marriage! Yaya will have all his money ahahahah. Also really hope he becomes a director/producer 15-20 years from now after his actor career

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Such a random group of people, NY, Sunny, Opal, Mew, khun Jan, Pa Tue, Faye, Gun.... they all know each other in some way for sure but this gathering? ahahhaha I don't know what this gathering is for or if it's just random... but.. NY needs that couple Vogue mag. That mag could only use so many A-listers who are worthy ahhahaha it's time for that couple mag now khun Ford. NY also just need magazines like wtf... they've not had a magazine in a long time! You would think they could have already shot some coz Nakee 2 promo should be underway in a month so those promos, mags, interviews should be scheduled to drop next month.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Such a random group of people, NY, Sunny, Opal, Mew, khun Jan, Pa Tue, Faye, Gun.... they all know each other in some way for sure but this gathering? ahahhaha I don't know what this gathering is for or if it's just random... but.. NY needs that couple Vogue mag. That mag could only use so many A-listers who are worthy ahhahaha it's time for that couple mag now khun Ford. NY also just need magazines like wtf... they've not had a magazine in a long time! You would think they could have already shot some coz Nakee 2 promo should be underway in a month so those promos, mags, interviews should be scheduled to drop next month.
Hell yeah to that Vogue couple mag!!:love::aaaaa:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hell yeah to that Vogue couple mag!!:love::aaaaa:
I think that gathering is at khun Ford's house who is the editor of Vogue Thailand... he should get some ideas from this night ahhahaa there's only so many A-listers he could put on his mag who are Vogue worthy... that's why Yaya's been on it 3x while others none ahhahaha he even put Tata on it and it's like ???? Weir I think has only been the only male on it and it was a co-cover with another model... so he hasn't done a couple one yet... so it's a good route to go to switch it up and sell some mags!