[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
No.1 pra'ek in my heart :icon12:
He told his uncle to stop the car as they were about to leave so that he could take a picture with these kids. These kids were outside during the whole event because they were acting as traffic wardens, so they didn't get to see him on stage
IMG_20180810_161038.jpg
Cr Biw_Potter

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
No.1 pra'ek in my heart :icon12:
He told his uncle to stop the car as they were about to leave so that he could take a picture with these kids. These kids were outside during the whole event because they were acting as traffic wardens, so they didn't get to see him on stage
View attachment 21903
Cr Biw_Potter

Nadech oh Nadech... Now I truly understand why Yaya cannot and will never leave you and stay with you for 7 years and more (10 years since they met each other) even when you're in your outrageous hair and outfit. She even gave you her first kiss and stand up for you when someone says bad things bout you...

His sincerity and down to earth personality will give him a long long long career ahead cause he can win anyone's heart with his kind gestures and humble approach (not to mention his superb acting)... :love::love::love:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I thought part 3 was rubbish? At least that's what I've heard a Thai fan say
Half of it was. There are two couples between their children. Ryu's older son with Takeshi's younger daughter and Takeshi's middle son with Ryu's daughter. The first couple are more of the main ones though and had a decent storyline but the other couple was snoozefest. The first couple had a bickering and action storyline coz he kidnapped her but they ended up on the run too from Aiko's son who claim that he's Takeshi's kid ahhahaa. The second couple Ryu's daughter is basically trying to trap Takeshi's son for business reasons or something I didn't really follow coz they were so boring ahahaa

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Half of it was. There are two couples between their children. Ryu's older son with Takeshi's younger daughter and Takeshi's middle son with Ryu's daughter. The first couple are more of the main ones though and had a decent storyline but the other couple was snoozefest. The first couple had a bickering and action storyline coz he kidnapped her but they ended up on the run too from Aiko's son who claim that he's Takeshi's kid ahhahaa. The second couple Ryu's daughter is basically trying to trap Takeshi's son for business reasons or something I didn't really follow coz they were so boring ahahaa
Maybe if they got a different script writer the 3rd one wouldn't be as boring as it could potentially be

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Maybe if they got a different script writer the 3rd one wouldn't be as boring as it could potentially be
If they just followed the book it would've been good. RFTD novel was hot! The scriptwriter who adapted it to a lakorn sucks. They had to make adjustments for a lot of things because the Japanese government didnt' want them to romanticize the yakuza life but like they just butchered everything else that they didn't have to avoid. Rising Sun's cast was lit except for that guy who played Au's son in part 1 he was so stiff. I don't understand why they felt the need to show a bunch of cultural scenes... like I don't need to see green tea getting mixed.... :facepalm: I think RFTD was good until after Ryu became paralyzed, TWICE WTF... I actually like action lakorns too so that's not the boring factor but how they just wrote Ryu and gave more importance to Yuji, who was not significant in the book, is bonkers... Golf even had his own song ahhahaha I don't know what they were thinking with this storyline. If you read the novel, it's a basic straight forward mafia storyline with good smut ahhahahaa we got a crippled lead for about half of the series ahhahahaaah Still won the Nataraj award though :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: