[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Check that one before sleeping. I have just edited this Gif for one of my friend @fresh who got the opportunity to meet NY last year for their kathin merit. She hugged Na at that time :thumbup:. This moment is very interesting to analyse. Look at Yaya's reaction when she saw Na who was talking to my friend, can you feel the "urassaya's since 2011" :naughty2: 555

Hm... what is she mouthing out? “Oh my...” or “ oh man”

In my mind - Yaya thinking “ oh my - lady that hugged my man at Kratin merit “ :pancarta: (I want to hug Nadech too!)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Cute tweet:
มีคนไข้แอดมิดอยู่ห้องไอซียู อาการค่อนข้างหนัก แต่พอรู้ว่า #ณเดชน์ มาถ่ายละครที่ รพ.เท่านั้นแหล่ะ หืมมม..อาการดีขึ้นทันตาแทบจะหายสนิทไปเลยจร้าา.. เดินมาถาม จนท.อยู่หลายรอบ ป้าไปดูเค้าได้ไหม? หุหุ เราก็ได้แต่ยิ้มอย่างเข้าใจป้า ยอมรับเลยว่าศลป.นี่มีผลต่อจิตใจเราเอฟซีเหลือเกิน✨✨

Brief overview: There is a sick patient admitted in ICU with serious symptoms (?) but as soon as they knew that Nadech came to film his lakorn (MLFAS) in the hospital, their symptoms improved immediately & they are almost completely healed. They constantly asked the staff in the hospital if they could go and see him.

ล่าสุด คุณหมออนุญาตให้ คนไข้กลับบ้านได้ ซึ่งน้อยมากที่จะมีเครสจากไอซียูแล้วให้กลับบ้านได้ ส่วนมากถ้าอาการดีขึ้น ก็จะต้องย้ายไปดูอาการต่อที่ห้องปกติก่อน แต่สำหรับเครสนี้คุณหมอให้กลับ เนื่องจากอาการดีขึ้นมากแทบจะปกติเลย ก่อนจะกลับยังบอกให้ลูกสาวพาไปดูณเดชน์ไปอี้ก

The patient's symptoms improved so much that she was allowed to go back home instead of being moved to another room like what usually happens. Before they left, they asked their daughter to take them to see Nadech again :risas3:

https://twitter.com/peechanut/status/1027450120667688960?s=19

(Note: not full translations cuz I'm still half asleep lol)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
The original owner of this pic has just dared to share it right now. She said everything seems to be more open now so let's share haha. She said this pic dates from a long time ago, Yaya just came back from France and Nadech came looking for her for dinning. She said they were always cute with each other since a long time ago, it only depends if People will dare to shoot them and then share it haha.

That's why, if you ask Yaya when did she hang out with Na because someone saw them, she will reply to you "where? There were so many times" :love: :naughty2:

Awww finally this pic came out..

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
Cute tweet:
มีคนไข้แอดมิดอยู่ห้องไอซียู อาการค่อนข้างหนัก แต่พอรู้ว่า #ณเดชน์ มาถ่ายละครที่ รพ.เท่านั้นแหล่ะ หืมมม..อาการดีขึ้นทันตาแทบจะหายสนิทไปเลยจร้าา.. เดินมาถาม จนท.อยู่หลายรอบ ป้าไปดูเค้าได้ไหม? หุหุ เราก็ได้แต่ยิ้มอย่างเข้าใจป้า ยอมรับเลยว่าศลป.นี่มีผลต่อจิตใจเราเอฟซีเหลือเกิน✨✨

Brief overview: There is a sick patient admitted in ICU with serious symptoms (?) but as soon as they knew that Nadech came to film his lakorn (MLFAS) in the hospital, their symptoms improved immediately & they are almost completely healed. They constantly asked the staff in the hospital if they could go and see him.

ล่าสุด คุณหมออนุญาตให้ คนไข้กลับบ้านได้ ซึ่งน้อยมากที่จะมีเครสจากไอซียูแล้วให้กลับบ้านได้ ส่วนมากถ้าอาการดีขึ้น ก็จะต้องย้ายไปดูอาการต่อที่ห้องปกติก่อน แต่สำหรับเครสนี้คุณหมอให้กลับ เนื่องจากอาการดีขึ้นมากแทบจะปกติเลย ก่อนจะกลับยังบอกให้ลูกสาวพาไปดูณเดชน์ไปอี้ก

The patient's symptoms improved so much that she was allowed to go back home instead of being moved to another room like what usually happens. Before they left, they asked their daughter to take them to see Nadech again :risas3:

Awww thank uuuu

NAP

sarNie Egg
Cute tweet:

Anyone knows when it’s gonna finished shooting? I think it’s nearly 8 months now since they started if i am not wrong. I am looking forward to the day he can cut his hair. Or change peeda as his hair stylist.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone knows when it’s gonna finished shooting? I think it’s nearly 8 months now since they started if i am not wrong. I am looking forward to the day he can cut his hair. Or change peeda as his hair stylist.
I read your first sentence and thought “ yes when?? thinking you’re excited for MLFTS to finish shooting so you can watch it soon, but then I saw it was because you want his mushroom hair-style gone instead” :risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They might finish by the end of this year but even then I'm not sure about that. I personally don't mind his bowl cut but he needs to keep Peeda away from him lol