[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think Na & Ya are doing the same/a similar project (narrating a Buddhist tale or something like that).
IMG_20180809_064031.jpg
Rough translation: Yaya is very cute. She's not only beautiful, she also knows how to think, how to speak & has a lot of intention (I think they mean she's very driven). The Jataka tales* contains language that is very hard, she always asks questions because she is scared of speaking incorrectly. #newproject #บารมีดีที่ตน (no idea what this means lol) #keeptrackofit

*The Jātaka tales are a voluminous body of literature native to India concerning the previous births of Gautama Buddha in both human and animal form (Wikipedia)

Na wore a similar shirt a while back
keaw_jung_20180809065050.jpg
Cr keaw_jung

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The original owner of this pic has just dared to share it right now. She said everything seems to be more open now so let's share haha. She said this pic dates from a long time ago, Yaya just came back from France and Nadech came looking for her for dinning. She said they were always cute with each other since a long time ago, it only depends if People will dare to shoot them and then share it haha.

That's why, if you ask Yaya when did she hang out with Na because someone saw them, she will reply to you "where? There are so many times" :love: :naughty2:

Last edited:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
The original owner of this pic has just dared to share it right now. She said everyhting seems to be more open now so let's share haha. She said this pic dates from a long time, Yaya just came back from France and Nadech came looking for her for dinning. She said they were cute for a long time ago, it depends only if People will dare to shoot them and then share it haha.

That's why, if you ask Yaya when did she hang out with Na because someone saw them, she will reply to you "where? There were so many times" :love: :naughty2:

we can anticipate more photos emerging in the future,more fans will release those now that they are more open ahahahah

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
If nothing changes....:rolleyes:, Nakee 2 will be in cinemas on the 18th of October .

Love by caring :love:

cr.rightful owners
I honestly love their looks here. They look fresh in this kind of traditional outfits. I spent so much time looking at their pictures on their Nakee 2 dancing day. I would love to see P'Nadech and P'Yaya play in a Boran or period lakorn together one day. It is going to be a new different beauty.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I honestly love their looks here. They look fresh in this kind of traditional outfits. I spent so much time looking at their pictures on their Nakee 2 dancing day. I would love to see P'Nadech and P'Yaya play in a Boran or period lakorn together one day. It is going to be a new different beauty.
It was just for a ceremony to give respect to the gods before filming Nakee2. I doubt we'll see them like this in the movie. It's a modern period. Or maybe only Yaya when she will have to do these traditional dances.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nice updates before I head to bed - thank you! Tomorrow’s mission - scout IG for potential new releases of NY pictures :aaaaa:
Check that one before sleeping. I have just edited this Gif for one of my friend @fresh who got the opportunity to meet NY last year for their kathin merit. She hugged Na at that time :thumbup:. This moment is very interesting to analyse. Look at Yaya's reaction when she saw Na who was talking to my friend, can you feel the "urassaya's since 2011" :naughty2: 555

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Check that one before sleeping. I have just edited this Gif for one of my friend @fresh (from nyinterfc) who got the opportunity to meet NY last year for their kathin merit. She hugged Na at that time :thumbup:. This moment is very interesting to analyse. Look at Yaya's reaction when she saw Na who was talking to my friend, can you feel the "urassaya's since 2011" :naughty2: 555

Pic image didn’t show ( could be that I am on my iPad) I have to check it tomorrow on my computer as well as the three pictures you posted for 800 pages celebratory since image didn’t show too.

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Check that one before sleeping. I have just edited this Gif for one of my friend @fresh who got the opportunity to meet NY last year for their kathin merit. She hugged Na at that time :thumbup:. This moment is very interesting to analyse. Look at Yaya's reaction when she saw Na who was talking to my friend, can you feel the "urassaya's since 2011" :naughty2: 555

You're frd is so lucky!!! And love seeing Yaya feeling possessive ahahah