[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Question, has Na started his masters yet? I'm assuming there will be a project that comes out as he did for his bachelors. Yaya starts her masters next year?
Asking bc I want to see Na's production and
reporters used to ask if NY plan on getting married after they finish their masters :naughty2::nut::)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Who is Toi? Well, we can definitely agree that most agree that Nadech did well, since he did take home all the awards. I would much rather watch him play in serious manly role, but I give him props bc he did good. Hard work pays off.
Love Ya as Petra. She can play a bitchy role really good. Lmaooooo
U mean ar toi , the host of that show tonight .
Tor is Ramin side kick in llsr , he also did a drama where he play autistic

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Question, has Na started his masters yet? I'm assuming there will be a project that comes out as he did for his bachelors. Yaya starts her masters next year?
Asking bc I want to see Na's production and
reporters used to ask if NY plan on getting married after they finish their masters :naughty2::nut::)
Yes he did

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is Toi? Well, we can definitely agree that most agree that Nadech did well, since he did take home all the awards. I would much rather watch him play in serious manly role, but I give him props bc he did good. Hard work pays off.
Love Ya as Petra. She can play a bitchy role really good. Lmaooooo
If it’s a’Toi then him

I also love him for getting Nadech to admit that 10 years was too long to wait to get married. :aaaaa:( Nadech said 28 or something like that elsewhere but to see him shyly admitted to A’Toi was so cute)

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Looks like LR might stay in the top 3 or at least the top 5/10 :cheer: Ngl I thought GS was going to knock it out of it's spot cuz it wouldn't have the "revolutionary" editing LR had :rolleyes: & it's a slap and kiss which I heard that Thais like, but that didn't happen lol. 2018 is turning out to be a wacky year

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Missed most of the drama cuz it was late on my side of the world ><

For me Mark's acting ended up making him look like a prop next to Ya & Ya definitely carried the lakorn (along with P'Suki ngl). So him winning that award for his role was a big "ermmm" for me. But I would have only been salty for like 5 mins if he did end up winning, no point in trashing him or staying pressed over something I can't change lol. Also from what I saw on twitter, quite a few Thais (non-NY FC) only really saw it between Na and Tor, so it defo wasn't only us lol.
To me while Yaya's acting was great, the script of KC is heroine-centric. Even in terms of screen time to each, Yaya had more and a lot more things to do. So it is inevitable that it would be her drama. There are some parts where she wasn't that appealing either to non-Ya fans (Jee-Dao scenes, the part on the island where she's de-glam and without those adorable circle lenses). Nowhere did we say that Mark deserved the award, but he did do a good role and surely deserved a nomination. It is a good thing he didn't get the award, it'll keep him from becoming complacent.
I don't understand why people keep calling Mark eye candy. I mean Nadech is also famous because of his looks. In terms of raw acting ability I'm not impressed by Nadech, he's a big fish in a small pond really.
Thanks for the Pantip link but it conveyed nothing. Or did P'Da herself assess Mark's performance badly ?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
To me while Yaya's acting was great, the script of KC is heroine-centric. Even in terms of screen time to each, Yaya had more and a lot more things to do. So it is inevitable that it would be her drama. There are some parts where she wasn't that appealing either to non-Ya fans (Jee-Dao scenes, the part on the island where she's de-glam and without those adorable circle lenses). Nowhere did we say that Mark deserved the award, but he did do a good role and surely deserved a nomination. It is a good thing he didn't get the award, it'll keep him from becoming complacent.
I don't understand why people keep calling Mark eye candy. I mean Nadech is also famous because of his looks. In terms of raw acting ability I'm not impressed by Nadech, he's a big fish in a small pond really.
Thanks for the Pantip link but it conveyed nothing. Or did P'Da herself assess Mark's performance badly ?
Mark was and is eye candy , he did improve in kc and should be nominate but to say he is the one who make kc I would disagreed but whatever . Na wasn’t known for his looks to begin with . Not many find him drop dead gorgeous . Heck I notice mark way before na . Even pa jeaw say na wasn’t the type of pra ek thai consider cuz his face was too long . People notice looks way before anything and mark has that . Lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark was and is eye candy , he did improve in kc and should be nominate but to say he is the one who make kc I would disagreed but whatever . Na wasn’t known for his looks to begin with . Not many find him drop dead gorgeous . Heck I notice mark way before na . Even pa jeaw say na wasn’t the type of pra ek thai consider cuz his face was too long . People notice looks way before anything and mark has that . Lol
Let’s not forget that Nadech also started out as supporting role to Mark’s Pra’ek - 8 years later and look at where they are at now. Nadech grew into his look and got more handsome as he aged.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
It’s quiet in KC thread, the applaud for Sathit will be louder over there.

Hey! I didn't bring in this discussion to this forum. People were discussing awards and performances in general so I thought I'd contribute. It's not fair if NY fans discuss everything, then point out the forum in for unabashed NY fangirling. I know! I respect it!

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Let’s not forget that Nadech also started out as supporting role to Mark’s Pra’ek - 8 years later and look at where they are at now. Nadech grew into his look and got more handsome as he aged.
He wasn't supporting, he had a main role. Mark only got called the p'ek because he got the girl. I sat through that one.
Nadech is more popular, but in terms of raw skill, both have a long way to go, I just prefer Mark's style of acting and his choice of roles to Nadech's more mannerly style.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Omfg i almost forgot about that..damn...i remember how people were so pissed that na's character die since the viewers favoured him more. Like nadech always had the acting abilities since the get-go, mark on the other hand was so stiff at the beginning but now he has improve (not best actor material but he has improved to be a decent actor). Nadech was definitely not known for his looks, i think majority really fell for his down.to.earth personality, mannerism and good heart (plus his ability to actually act since his rookie days) this then progressed to him being more handsome in the eyes of the general public. Of course now he really has grown into his skin...now if only we can get him to do those tousled sex_hair we see in western movies/models

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
What I got from the pantip link was that Aew (the director) didn't feel comfortable with Mark in the role, but I'm not fluent in Thai so my reading skills could have failed me. I edited it out cuz I read back on the thread & realised that things had settled down a bit, so there was no point in me still including it.
What you said about Na is basically what I think about Mark. Even if the script was heroine-centric like you said, he had ample opportunity to not look like a prop and to me, his acting wasn't anything new nor was it amazing per say or award-worthy. You probably think the same thing about Na in LLSR or any other lakorn he has played, but like was said before, to each their own; we don't have to agree on the same thing.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
What I got from the pantip link was that Aew (the director) didn't feel comfortable with Mark in the role, but I'm not fluent in Thai so my reading skills could have failed me. I edited it out cuz I read back on the thread & realised that things had settled down a bit, so there was no point in me still including it.
What you said about Na is basically what I think about Mark. Even if the script was heroine-centric like you said, he had ample opportunity to not look like a prop and to me, his acting wasn't anything new nor was it amazing per say or award-worthy. You probably think the same thing about Na in LLSR or any other lakorn he has played, but like was said before, to each their own; we don't have to agree on the same thing.
No I don't think Nadech is not deserving, people were saying Mark doesn't even deserve a nomination, that is all. Nadech is good, but sometimes the hype overshadows his work, so for every good GRGR and LLSR, he gets awards for mediocre roles such as RFTD and Lorn Suk Ruk. Don't you think uncensored adulation can even keep an actor from improving ?
To each his own, I don't doubt that Nadech deserves his stardom.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It's completely useless to talk who could have replaced who in a lakorn. The producers have made their choices for their X, Y , Z reasons. I also don't care about what "fans" think because we are all biased. What I care the most is what the majority think, what the actors think themself, what those who have had the opportunity to work with them said.

LLSR couldn't have been LLSR if it wasn't Nadech & Yaya. This is a body switch plot. The more you are close with your costar in this kind of storyline, the more you will be able to get into his soul & spirit in order to copy him/her. Well, Yaya said it herself, if it wasn't Nadech, she couldn't have been Ramin and Nadech couldn't have been Petra. Ofc, if it wasn't NY but N with another actress or Y with another actor, the show must have gone on but both Nadech & Yaya would have not been able to act at this level. Nobody could have been Petra if it wasn't Na, for other lakorns, it's up to everyone's opinions :rolleyes:.

Pearl of Asia talked! Listen to her haha

Now, I saw people are debating about who was the better between Na or Ya. Don't you understand? If you praise Nadech, you are praising Yaya. If you praise Yaya, you are praising Nadech at the same time too. They both used to show to the other one how their character was and corrected it when sthg was not good. Nadech may have won 4 awards among 5 for his role in LLSR but each time, he thanked Yaya. Without her, he wouldn't have portrayed Petra like he did so this is NY awards haha. Teamwork!

Na is kind, you deserve these awards thank to your abilities...Yaya said.

Regarding who is a better actor or not. One more time, completely useless to debate between fans who have their own taste. But what I know is after BPSW's success, the first thing the scriptwriter said was she dreams of writting a script for Nadech because he's one of those rare actors who can play every roles perfectly well. Nadech gets into all his characters whereas for others actors, the scriptwriter has to adapt their characters according to the actors's look & abilities. Yeah, keep praising my man valuable people :thumbup:. Just one example among so many. I and some fans have translated many praises in this thread, I am too lazy to check it back, good lecture. I prefer to show how some actors are great with praises which come from professionals than fans who are hyping alone their favourites.

Last edited: