[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
We'll just have to wait & see, you can never really guess with NY :risas3: The majority of NY FC & non-NY FC that I've come across think they are going to announce something big :naughty2: But I feel like they are at that stage of their relationship where they are prepared to be more open - maybe not yet open enough to be sharing pics though lol
You’re right. They’ve come a long way (since 2011 hehehe). They’re probably tired of “containing “ their love for each other in public (especially Yaya, I feel like sometimes she slips and touches Na and then tried to contain herself again lol) and want to date like a regular couple. Cuz life is too short. Maybe we will see them sharing their photos as the next stage hehehe.

mollyb

sarNie Egg
I seriously wonder what happened. Like are both of them going to be super busy and they know they can’t see each as often for a while so they must spend more time together (but then maybe that’s how they normally are, just more open this time hehehe)

Or
They’re preparing us for something big :naughty2:

Or
Or, so many ors

Where are the reporters when we need them :risas3:
I think because they don’t have Lakorn together that’s why we get to see them more of the normal that couples would go n do.

I seriously wonder what happened. Like are both of them going to be super busy and they know they can’t see each as often for a while so they must spend more time together (but then maybe that’s how they normally are, just more open this time hehehe)

Or
They’re preparing us for something big :naughty2:

Or
Or, so many ors

Where are the reporters when we need them :risas3:
sometimes I am thinking that :love::icon12:Nadech is protecting Yaya:love: from the trolls that linked her to some men and so that the whole world may know that :love::icon12::naughty2:Mrs.UrassayaSperbundKugimiya is happily TAKEN by him and so that that certain prince who used to like and follow Mrs USK will soon find his new own apple of the eye:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

the only option is to go PUBLIC their romance:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so grateful for this thread! I've gone back and read the older pages. NY history is so FIN (their real life story beats any lakorn scripts anytime) I only became a fan after coincidentally seeing LR on Tencent and have been obsessed ever since.

Thank you all for sharing NY updates and translating things! Next is for me to learn thai so I can get on Twitter. :cheer::cheer::cheer::coleman:

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know what to say with all of the sweet updates of NY. It is beyond happiness, and I love them so much!

Since they are now opened up a bit, I have a weird concern for them because the reporters will ask them different questions from the ones they used to ask them before. Reporters will have different expectations for them. I hate it so much when reporters ask couples the scandalous questions. I started to feel that vibe since the reporters asked P'Nadech about the EDM concert and whether he had asked Mae Pla for permission. It was such a useless question because it is P'Nadech, so such a question was irrelevant.

You can always start a Yaya and Mario support lakorn thread. I just think it's a bit unusual to keep posting fan videos for them in a NadechYaya thread. :) No disrespect. But I come here to get NY goodies! :) It's my NY safe haven thread! :)
tell this to the TROLLS not me I am not being rude we all know NY Lakorn will take time but I am not willing to make another thread my PRIORITY is NY since 2012 now you can IGNORE me peace

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
They should hire me to be a reporter cuz i'll ask the billion dollar questions

Me as a reporter: so now that LR is all done and dusted, u can tell us honestly about your thoughts on how u felt about the finished product.
Were there a scene that u were looking forward to but didn't make it in?

For your next lakorn together what storyline would u like to play?

When is the wedding?

Why are u suddenly so carefree and allowing the public to finally see your sweetness?

Etc

They should hire me to be a reporter cuz i'll ask the billion dollar questions

Me as a reporter: so now that LR is all done and dusted, u can tell us honestly about your thoughts on how u felt about the finished product.
Were there a scene that u were looking forward to but didn't make it in?

For your next lakorn together what storyline would u like to play?

When is the wedding?

Why are u suddenly so carefree and allowing the public to finally see your sweetness?

Etc

:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

i really wish all the reporters will think the way NYers think just the way you do:thumbup:

Since they are slowly open up, I'm sure they are ready to tackle the questions to follow.

i am actually SHOCKED and UNPREPARED of why NY are suddenly so :love::icon12::naughty2:TRANSPARENT.I even used to call myself :BangHead::risas3:DELUSIONAL back in RS thread only one thing that I was so confident on :love::icon12::naughty2:NY was they never DATED anyone else:love: until I have decided to join IG just to stalk NY:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: