[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya who took the BTS together. We always only got their pics from the back :risas3:. It seems like Na is holding Yaya's bag.

"I met Nadech with Yaya. In real, they are very very handsome and beautiful. I could have only shot them from behind. They both queued to take the BTS. When I called Yaya, she turned herself and "Wai"(greet in thai style), very cute :)"

NY coming for our hearts again. First pic was from Na's story
View attachment 21325
What is good is Na was the first one who uploaded that pic at "phedphedcafe". We were already guessing that he could be with Yaya. Then Yaya came herself by tagging her pic with @phedphedcafe. She killed any suspense by meaning "I'm with Na", good job :thumbup:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
To think a few years ago we had to zoom into photos, look for reflections in windows, wait for someone to let it slip or throw hints in their IG caption :risas3::risas3:
The reason why NY meet each other everyday "many people said that seeing each other too often will be boring but seeing her often, I'm glad" :thumbup:

I think the reservations for this Phed phed restaurant will explode soon haha. I love their simple way of life, they had a lunch in a simple restaurant (Yaya said in her caption "the most delicious" with a very Ban Ban thai Esan meal) then they took the BTS like any thai whereas they are NADECH & YAYA. Down to earth couple! I wonder how are those who got the opportunity to meet them. They must be shook lol.

Last edited:
MC: Your life partner-to-be said if you gave her all money, she no needs to give you some. If this happens to you, what will you do?

Na: If she said like that, it means we will go together.

MC: If you want to eat sth, you just tell her?

Na: She no needs to give me because we will go together.

https://twitter.com/Cassina_bee/status/1026439060552732672?s=19
That's why they go out together a lot lately.:pancarta:

"A happy wife a happy life." Nadech knows well about this. :thumbup::pancarta:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
All these pictures and updates will make me delu lu sooner than later!

:cheer: baby steps --> crawling--> walking-->running-->reading Thai:cheer:
I am not delusional - I can read what's written on these pictures! The power of NY got me motivated to start
Keep the hard work, to know how to read thai is very useful haha :naughty2:. Before running outside at the Park, NY went to the fitness to change their clothes. The IG owner said that they were holding their hands :love:

"And he held Yaya's hand by leaving" :nut:

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
What has gotten into them lately :confused0::confused0::confused0: They're slowly open up and bracing being in public eyes.

No affection yet butttt they're being out in public is already MAJOR :cheer::cheer:

Whatever decision they make hope they're happy! and we're more happy now that we don't have to make assumptions and zoom in pictures just to see if they're together coz THEY ARE TOGETHER. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I FELL OFF THE SOFA. OMFG THESE TWO WILL ACTUALLY KILL ME
Go to read her replies, it is very funny and finnn. I enjoy reading her replies to those who ask her questions. Like she said before meeting Na, she had to control herself a little bit before losing her mind in front of him. She didn't know that she would have met Na or else, she would have prepared herself to be beautiful. Her friends would like to meet Na too, she said he's running outside but he will come back after to take his shower, you have to come here right now" :risas3:

Of course, the best one is "And he was holding Yaya's hand by leaving" :nut:

AzNgurl

sarNie Egg
I seriously wonder what happened. Like are both of them going to be super busy and they know they can’t see each as often for a while so they must spend more time together (but then maybe that’s how they normally are, just more open this time hehehe)

Or
They’re preparing us for something big :naughty2:

Or
Or, so many ors

Where are the reporters when we need them :risas3:

I seriously wonder what happened. Like are both of them going to be super busy and they know they can’t see each as often for a while so they must spend more time together (but then maybe that’s how they normally are, just more open this time hehehe)

Or

Or
Or, so many ors

it's crazy to be :BangHead:DELUSIONAL:BangHead: now a days when husband and wife are giving us something to :icon12:FIN:icon12::love::naughty2: PUBLICLY:cheer:on a daily basis:aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Or

Or
Or, so many ors

We'll just have to wait & see, you can never really guess with NY :risas3: The majority of NY FC & non-NY FC that I've come across think they are going to announce something big :naughty2: But I feel like they are at that stage of their relationship where they are prepared to be more open - maybe not yet open enough to be sharing pics though lol