[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I just have to look at who is making those comments then I understand, laugh & ignore it :risas3:
That reminds me of some polls someone shared with me yesterday. I think this a poll about the people, organisations & works that the people of Isaan found the most outstanding (?) in the first half of the year (link http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/news/detail/809315). For the pra'eks, the order was:
  1. Pope
  2. Weir
  3. Nadech
For nang'eks the order was:
  1. Bella
  2. Taew
  3. Yaya
Pope, Bella & Weir's positions were kinda expected because their lakorns were big hits when they aired. I don't really follow Taew so no explanation for her but there was only a 0.1% difference between her & Ya so it could have gone either way depending on who was asked. Can someone explain Na & Ya's positions (especially Na because he hasn't had major hits like some of his peers) lol?

Another poll shared with me was this one for the Nine Entertain award a few months ago.
9entertain_20180804112253.jpg
Bella won overall, but look at the NIDA rankings (the NIDA poll is like a public opinion poll I think):
  1. Bella
  2. Nadech
  3. Yaya
  4. Pope
  5. James Ji (I think that's him?)
  6. Taew etc
Some people act like Na & Ya are suddenly going to become nugus overnight because of other actors/actresses big hits, yeaaaaah no. There have been big hits over the years & Na nor Ya have yet to become irrelevant. Those other actors/actresses (like Pope, Bella, Weir etc) deserve to reap the fruits of their labour & it makes sense why they are currently topping many polls if you look at the ratings for their most recent lakorns.

Na & Ya have been in almost every applicable public opinion poll since they entered the industry & they are usually there with veterans like Aum, Anne etc. Sure their positions in the polls will change depending on current hits & trends but the fact that they are still popping up 80-90% of the time, after 8 years, is pretty amazing in itself.

(Note: this isn't gloating. It's just pure facts)

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Guys can somebody write a nice review for this lakorn because I’m going to use in a viki thread to request this lakorn so i want people get know the drama.
I can't write a review to save my life lol so hopefully someone else on here does it. If not, I've seen a few reviews by inter fans on Twitter and if you want it to be longer I could ask them if they're willing to write a longer review.

Guys can somebody write a nice review for this lakorn because I’m going to use in a viki thread to request this lakorn so i want people get know the drama.
my dear only ask LR reviews from NEW NY fans old NYers are very HONEST I don't think it's a good idea to ask them including me:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

but 1 thing I am very sure 100% :icon12:NY are doing great:love: here they could gain acting awards next year for sure:cheer::clap::thumbup:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The ladies holding the boards flew into Khon Kaen this morning just for this event :clap::thumbup:
keaw_jung_20180804161206.jpg
Cr keaw_jung

This tweet makes me chuckle :risas3:
#ณเดชน์ หล่อมากกกกก อิอิ ชายสูงอายุข้างหน้าพูดขึ้นว่า คางงาม :risas3: หมายถึงว่าคางณเดชน์ได้รูปสวยมากๆ 555 ณ เซ็นทรัล ขก - Nadech is very handsome haha. An old man in front of me said that his chin is beautiful. :risas3: That means that Nadech's chin can make a very beautiful picture (?) 555. ณ Central kk (Khon Kaen).
https://twitter.com/Katai_sunday/status/1025736577182392320?s=19

Last edited:
The ladies holding the boards flew into Khon Kaen this morning just for this event :clap::thumbup:
View attachment 21095
Cr keaw_jung

This tweet makes me chuckle :risas3:
#ณเดชน์ หล่อมากกกกก อิอิ ชายสูงอายุข้างหน้าพูดขึ้นว่า คางงาม :risas3: หมายถึงว่าคางณเดชน์ได้รูปสวยมากๆ 555 ณ เซ็นทรัล ขก - Nadech is very handsome haha. And old man in front of me said that his chin is beautiful. :risas3: That means that Nadech's chin can make a very beautiful picture (?) 555. ณ Central kk (Khon Kaen).
https://twitter.com/Katai_sunday/status/1025736577182392320?s=19
I guess NYFC has FUNDS allocated for any events of NY together or individually:icon12::love::angel10: