[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Reharshing for their event.. it is for Mega Banga 5th anni
The event that ya got stuck as her dress is soo big and Na helped her to come down and the event that music technician opened wrong background music .. and they both had to sing RS ost without music ...
In practise section .. where Na accidentally slipped calling Ya teerak
Ohh Mel already answered ..
This one

Last edited:

Florencce

sarNie Egg
On
This is the 6th anniversary of pittanomipa'channel (youtube) or smoothmuffin (IG). She s one of the best NYFC who made such great MV, she has shared with us so many NY's sweet & cute moments for 6years! Enjoy her MV to celebrate her 6th anniversary :love:

Nadech - Yaya /6th Anniversary of pittanomipa's channel
On the last part of the video i think they are being teased, can you please have en sub for that? TIA.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech is at his Slim Concept event today in Central Plaza Khon Kaen :thumbup:

เซนทรัลก็รถติดเพราะณเดชน์มา กุจะไปไหนได้บ้าง - There is a traffic jam in Central because Nadech came. Where will I be able to go?
https://twitter.com/DonuttNattphat/status/1025673351220453376?s=19

Arriving at the venue
IMG_20180804_104030.jpg

Waiting to go up on stage
IMG_20180804_104314.jpg
IMG_20180804_104312.jpg
IMG_20180804_104314.jpg
Cr ume_cosmos

If this isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmDWANOFvlC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wovkubhu5h7d
tewmenmond_20180804104824.jpg
Cr tewmenmond

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
On

On the last part of the video i think they are being teased, can you please have en sub for that? TIA.
Wow, you brought back a very old post hahaha. So you're checking the previous pages? Good!

The 3 hosts begins to tease NY since 5min40sec and the part related to the video you shared is around 10min. This was a star chat that's why the fans asked questions. One of the question was "when NY are together in private, how do they call each other?" :naughty2: One of the host teased them with "darling" but the NY fans screamed "Sri". In thai, Sri means a housewife. The fans teased NY with "Sri" because in a recent interview at that time, Na made some jokes like his dream wife was a "Sri" (housewife). He said "Sri, go to cook sthg for me! Sri, wash my clothes, Sri....".....and then "Boom", Na imitated the sound like "Sri" slaps his face because he ordered too much things :risas3:.

Then the last part, when NY finally were on stage and met the 3 hosts called 3 zaap, Na took the mic and said "I can tell you that these 3 women, I'm scared of them" :risas3:. Kalamare, one of the host took the mic and said "I got the mic, it's over". (like I will tease you to death).

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
All these star chats are very fun & sweet to watch. A must to watch for every new fans. (CH3 made a star chat award to choose the best actor and actress, NY won every years that's why they stop the show :risas3:)

Star Chat Special TV3 Fanclub Award 2013

cr.NYinterFC

Star Chat Special TV3 Fanclub Award 2014 - chatting
cr.NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

Star Chat Special TV3 Fanclub Award 2014 - Play game & singing
cr.NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

Star Chat Special TV3 Fanclub Award 2015
cr.NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

Last edited:

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
Wow, you bring back a very old post hahaha. So you're checking the previous pages? Good! If you saw some very sweet posts from me, feel free to give a like, sometimes, it reminds me some good souvenirs too.

The 3 hosts begins to tease NY since 5min40sec and the part related to the video you shared is around 10min. This was a star chat that's why the fans asked questions. One of the question was "when NY are together in private, how do they call each other?" :naughty2: One of the host teased them with "darling" but the NY fans screamed "Sri". In thai, Sri means a housewife.

Then the last part, when NY finally were on stage and met the 3 hosts called 3 zaap, Na took the mic and said "I can tell you that these 3 women, I'm scared of them" :risas3:. Kalamare, one of the host took the mic and said "I got the mic, it's over". (like I will tease you to death).
There's another video of NY behind the scene and the way NY looked at each other at 1.00 is so FINN. Can anyone interpret that look for me ?slapandkiss. :love::icon12:
ctto

Last edited: