[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

I said I didn't mean to offend anyone.but honestly some of the ny fans in this thread are delusional.and they can use their imagination turn nothing into everything eg.the everyday wedding and getting married imagination.and it's just cause they want to fin.I know pple can think what they think,but doesn't anyone feel it's too much when pple daydreaming of their marriage EVERYDAY?I didn't want to criticize,but it's kinda awkward for someone rational to read the delusion.it makes the whole thread looking like full of delusions.Sorry I said what I truely felt. love&peace.
you are CONTRADICTING what you are saying....you said you dont mean to offend NYers here but you still keep on OFFENDING us here.And the you INSULT us here do you think calling people here as DELUSIONALS is not an insult? do you now the meaning of the word RESPECT? or maybe you dont understand simple english I understand your poor english comprehension because probably english is not your native language.I already said it is our choice when to stop DREAMING about NY.sasuke at YadechTaement are nice people except me because i am BRUTALLY HONEST.I said feel free to stay here if you want but DO NOT INSULT NYers this thread belongs to NYers.calling us DELUSIONALS is not applicable to NYers anymore tell this word to the TROLLS who are crazy about Yaya and Nickhun and Yaya and Mark .I am sorry but I can detect you sound so TROLL to me i guess you are one of those NY haters correct me if I'm wrong but no need because i dont entertain HYPOCRITES here with CONTRADICTING ideas just to spread NEGATIVY insulting NYers I can now IGNORE you you are not worthy of our time actually such a waste of space.

@joice create your own thread YOU DONT BELONG HERE

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
you are CONTRADICTING what you are saying....you said you dont mean to offend NYers here but you still keep on OFFENDING us here.And the you INSULT us here do you think calling people here as DELUSIONALS is not an insult? do you now the meaning of the word RESPECT? or maybe you dont understand simple english I understand your poor english comprehension because probably english is not your native language.I already said it is our choice when to stop DREAMING about NY.sasuke at YadechTaement are nice people except me because i am BRUTALLY HONEST.I said feel free to stay here if you want but DO NOT INSULT NYers this thread belongs to NYers.calling us DELUSIONALS is not applicable to NYers anymore tell this word to the TROLLS who are crazy about Yaya and Nickhun and Yaya and Mark .I am sorry but I can detect you sound so TROLL to me i guess you are one of those NY haters correct me if I'm wrong but no need because i dont entertain HYPOCRITES here with CONTRADICTING ideas just to spread NEGATIVY insulting NYers I can now IGNORE you you are not worthy of our time actually such a waste of space.

You can also use the ignore button for joice :thumbup: No arguments please ^^

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
This video interview of the person who is in charge of the deal between CH3 and the Asian market is good. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl-JwoUhHZs/?hl=en&taken-by=support_nadech. She says that Nakee was the last lakorn that the Philippines market buy/show/air (this deal maybe they will buy more in the future). Not only Nakee, but "Ideal Husband," P' Nadech is going to the Phillipines as well. LLSR will be on air first and 6-7 of P'Nadech lakorns was bought as well. Besides P'Nadech, P'Mario, P' James Ji, and P' Mark will also join on the road trip to the Phillipines.

My Thai is not the best, but I think I got most part correct. Also, I think I translated the "Ideal Husband" part to a lesser degree that what it actually means in Thai because what she said in Thai is more of a slang that used to describe the handsomeness and ability of an actor.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Also, my guess is that GRGR was bought too because it is very classic. It was a big hit during its airing time in Thailand although Thailand was struggling with flooding. GRGR was the first Lakorn that gave NY the kojin award at every award ceremony during that time. I'm not exaggerating about the awards. NYFC who have followed them since 2011 can back it up.

joice

sarNie Egg

I said I never wanna offend anyone that's because I never wanna be this frank.but you replied to my comment and then I said what I truely felt about some ny fans of this thread.on need to argue,I'll ingore you and so you can ignore me.I said that cuz you said you guys have evidence but actually most of the things you guys mentioned are daydreaming without any evidence,and that makes this thread kinda awkward to read and looks silly.but true that's not my business,you guys have rights to say whatever you want.I'm just honest with how I feel.I only came here to follow infos of ny,that's all.so ignore me and I'll do the same.also I can be here because I'm here for ny infos not for some fans.I hope you can understand just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm a ny hater.that's because some of ny fans including you can't represent all ny fans.and I don't think you have right to tell anyone who don't belong to this thread just because he/she doesn't agree with you.this thread is a open place.there're also rational ny fans of this thread I've met since I came to this thread.I'll press the ignore button.so no arguements and no more replies.thank you.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This video interview of the person who is in charge of the deal between CH3 and the Asian market is good. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl-JwoUhHZs/?hl=en&taken-by=support_nadech. She says that Nakee was the last lakorn that the Philippines market buy/show/air (this deal maybe they will buy more in the future). Not only Nakee, but "Ideal Husband," P' Nadech is going to the Phillipines as well. LLSR will be on air first and 6-7 of P'Nadech lakorns was bought as well. Besides P'Nadech, P'Mario, P' James Ji, and P' Mark will also join on the road trip to the Phillipines.

My Thai is not the best, but I think I got most part correct. Also, I think I translated the "Ideal Husband" part to a lesser degree that what it actually means in Thai because what she said in Thai is more of a slang that used to describe the handsomeness and ability of an actor.
Thanks for sharing this. I was so confused by the name Andrew ahahah I thought it was a guy.. but she looks like a girl. Then I saw her clip and after hearing her voice I knew right away she’s a lady boy LOL Anne-Andrew lol. She mentioned James Ji too, so now it’s a pack of 4 “ideal husbands.”

Can’t wait for this handsome tour!! :D

joice

sarNie Egg
I never insult anyone rational,feel free to fit in the seat of being delusional lol.Yadechtaemint definitely belongs to the rational fans and stop being childish involving others into your wars lol.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

I think they were talking about Samee Tee Tra (for the "Ideal Husband" part)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Also, my guess is that GRGR was bought too because it is very classic. It was a big hit during its airing time in Thailand although Thailand was struggling with flooding. GRGR was the first Lakorn that gave NY the kojin award at every award ceremony during that time. I'm not exaggerating about the awards. NYFC who have followed them since 2011 can back it up.
If GRGR isn't part of the 6-7 Na lakorns that they bought, I would be very confused lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This is good news for the Filipinas... Nadech, Mario, and Mark are going on a road show in the Filipines. The months are for next year, in Feb, March, and May so be on the look out coz Nadech is coming to you. This is promo in conjunction with JKN who bought the rights to many of ch3's lakorns and are handling the inter markets. They are starting with Filipines first and will get to other countries. They know that Mario has a substantial fanbase in Filipines and throughout Asia but they figure one isn't good enough so they're selling these top guys first.

https://praew.com/people/188077.html

Update to add more info: JKN and Ch3 made a deal where JKN will sell 70 of ch3's lakorns to these Asian markets: Singapore, Filipines, Brunei, Taiwan, Malaysia, China, HK, Macao, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam and eventually are looking to expand to Central and South America... this deal will net at no less than 100 mil baht. The first lakorns that they will air in these countries are: Samee Tre Tra, Sai See Plerng, Royfun Tawan Deard, Song Hua Jai Nee Peur ter, Nakee, and LSR.

This is funny coz LR sold to Tencent for 50 mil baht alone while 70 lakorns cost 100 mil for JKN hahahahhahahahahhaa

They're gonna air LLSR in October and they have about 6-7 Nadech lakorns they will air.

Yeah for some MNM!

I'll take the Nadech one, flavored thai-austrian.:love: