[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

joice

sarNie Egg
It means you are in the WRONG Thread this forum is solely dedicated to all solid NYers only .If you still remember few pages BACK you WARNED all of us here not to give high hopes on NY.I even backed you up .We are not DELUSIONALS here we feel FIN here with verified facts and evidences as our bases.I said you are just being reasonable what ever will happen we should all moved on.Then you apologized that you don't mean to offend everyone here then how nice sasuke said she posts just for fun to just focus on the present.But I noticed how you focused on those TROLLS wasting your time discussing those LOSERS in the forum such a waste of space.We have to face reality non NYers have different level of LOVING NY as couple/tandem unlike the solid Nadech and solid Yaya this is where the conflicts came from.Yeah we are dreaming NY to end up together and this is our dream from before to this moment until the end who cares for the future sasuke is correct to focus on the present and be happy.I suggest you create thread for Yaya and Nadech separately or individually as a solo celebrity there you can say anything without offending all the NYers because it is your territory.You can invite US to support individual thread of NY.Feel free to stay here but stop focusing on the TROLLS and respect our DREAM because dreaming about NY to end up together is our HAPPINESS who cares for the future.It's our OWN CHOICE when to STOP DREAMING about NY not because someone told us to stop.I am sorry for being brutally honest...:angel10:peace
I said I didn't mean to offend anyone.but honestly some of the ny fans in this thread are delusional.and they can use their imagination turn nothing into everything eg.the everyday wedding and getting married imagination.and it's just cause they want to fin.I know pple can think what they think,but doesn't anyone feel it's too much when pple daydreaming of their marriage EVERYDAY?I didn't want to criticize,but it's kinda awkward for someone rational to read the delusion.it makes the whole thread looking like full of delusions.Sorry I said what I truely felt. love&peace.

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
for a moment, I thought that was NY LOL (cuz the guy's back looks like Nadech)
The bigger question is...why did he post that.
.hmm..I think it’s intentional. He knew the man looked like him and the woman looked like yaya, ..maybe it’s just his way of finally opening up to fans . Because he can’t show the actual thing ..So he just showed similar to what happened after they went out yesterday ..hahaha..:risas3::risas3::risas3:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I said I didn't mean to offend anyone.but honestly some of the ny fans in this thread are delusional.and they can use their imagination turn nothing into everything eg.the everyday wedding and getting married imagination.and it's just cause they want to fin.I know pple can think what they think,but doesn't anyone feel it's too much when pple daydreaming of their marriage EVERYDAY?I didn't want to criticize,but it's kinda awkward for someone rational to read the delusion.it makes the whole thread looking like full of delusions.Sorry I said what I truely felt. love&peace.
The whole thread.wow. You read the thread from the begiining? LOL I haven’t ,,I don’t think the entire thread is filled with delusions . I admit there are some crazy people here like the ones who attacked me when I first came here. Also the very reason why I rarely post . but this is a thread for the fans of NY as a couple . So it’s understandable you may get some additional comments that hopes for them to get married, . But for the most part most of the things posted are updates to what they are doing . It’s true that both are private couple but both are also celebrities so people will be curious and even if everyone try their best to give them privacy, it is really unavoidable as it comes with the territory that if you are a public figure or celebrity your privacy might not be possible all the time . You can’t have the same privacy as an ordinary person because people will follow you and write about you. You really shouldn’t be bothered by what people or fans are imagining or fantasizing about Becsuse as fans that’s what they do. The only ones who should be bothered by them are only those who do not like them together. Everything really point to them being together . You have noticed what Nadech said about don’t exoect too much of their love life, but he said so many other things and many things happened. , that pointed that theyre together. First they haven’t dated anyone of the opposite sex since they met, they were seen going to different places together, by this you haven’t heard yaya or nadech with with another to watch movie or go to the grocery pottery making or gym musicals ect. Nadech said yaya is special to her, . He said he want to marry in less than 10years.whenever issues with yaya and another guy came up he says it’s nothing,lol.. yaya does answer the questions but sometimes they’ll ask him. If he is only a friend he should say , I don’t know, ask yaya, he was ask what will happen if they break up ( well assuming they’re together) and he responded he don’t think it will happen. If he’s a friend he should say we’re not s couple. Well always be friends, instead of shyly saying that it won’t happen and hit his head repeatedly on the wall for saying that to the press .. the thing is celebrities are also human. For them to not be seen with anyone else but each other , for what almost 10 years? There are only 2 possibilities, 1. Either they only think of work and have no interest in dating, ..Or they’re dating each other. ..because if they’re not dating each other, why is it they both still have no boyfriend and girlfriend?

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
New one! LOL Go Kaif, Go Kaif, getcha NY ON ahahahha he's really obsessed another video already?? LOL oh he also watched LR up to ep 4?!!!!

"He's allowed to jump like this on my dead body" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Boy! Drop your relationship with Peck & Khun P!! Na is the real deal :p:pancarta:

"It's true, love never felt so good" + insert his small laugh :risas3::risas3::risas3: Ahhhh I love Kaif with all my heart :')

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is good news for the Filipinas... Nadech, Mario, and Mark are going on a road show in the Filipines. The months are for next year, in Feb, March, and May so be on the look out coz Nadech is coming to you. This is promo in conjunction with JKN who bought the rights to many of ch3's lakorns and are handling the inter markets. They are starting with Filipines first and will get to other countries. They know that Mario has a substantial fanbase in Filipines and throughout Asia but they figure one isn't good enough so they're selling these top guys first.

https://praew.com/people/188077.html

Update to add more info: JKN and Ch3 made a deal where JKN will sell 70 of ch3's lakorns to these Asian markets: Singapore, Filipines, Brunei, Taiwan, Malaysia, China, HK, Macao, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam and eventually are looking to expand to Central and South America... this deal will net at no less than 100 mil baht. The first lakorns that they will air in these countries are: Samee Tre Tra, Sai See Plerng, Royfun Tawan Deard, Song Hua Jai Nee Peur ter, Nakee, and LSR.

This is funny coz LR sold to Tencent for 50 mil baht alone while 70 lakorns cost 100 mil for JKN hahahahhahahahahhaa

They're gonna air LLSR in October and they have about 6-7 Nadech lakorns they will air.

OMG this is too good to be true!!! But it true!! Lol three of the hottest and most handsome at Ch3 going on an Asia Tour!! Lol!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!:aaaaa::cheer::icon12: I can’t wait!! That’s like next year lol tho :risas3:

I hope we get to hear Mark and Nadech speak English lol hahahahaha :p Mario can speak casual English... but need Mark and Nadech to do the same!! Lolol :D

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
The whole thread.wow. You read the thread from the begiining? LOL I haven’t ,,I don’t think the entire thread is filled with delusions . I admit there are some crazy people here like the ones who attacked me when I first came here. Also the very reason why I rarely post . but this is a thread for the fans of NY as a couple . So it’s understandable you may get some additional comments that hopes for them to get married, . But for the most part most of the things posted are updates to what they are doing . It’s true that both are private couple but both are also celebrities so people will be curious and even if everyone try their best to give them privacy, it is really unavoidable as it comes with the territory that if you are a public figure or celebrity your privacy might not be possible all the time . You can’t have the same privacy as an ordinary person because people will follow you and write about you. You really shouldn’t be bothered by what people or fans are imagining or fantasizing about Becsuse as fans that’s what they do. The only ones who should be bothered by them are only those who do not like them together. Everything really point to them being together . You have noticed what Nadech said about don’t exoect too much of their love life, but he said so many other things and many things happened. , that pointed that theyre together. First they haven’t dated anyone of the opposite sex since they met, they were seen going to different places together, by this you haven’t heard yaya or nadech with with another to watch movie or go to the grocery pottery making or gym musicals ect. Nadech said yaya is special to her, . He said he want to marry in less than 10years.whenever issues with yaya and another guy came up he says it’s nothing,lol.. yaya does answer the questions but sometimes they’ll ask him. If he is only a friend he should say , I don’t know, ask yaya, he was ask what will happen if they break up ( well assuming they’re together) and he responded he don’t think it will happen. If he’s a friend he should say we’re not s couple. Well always be friends, instead of shyly saying that it won’t happen and hit his head repeatedly on the wall for saying that to the press .. the thing is celebrities are also human. For them to not be seen with anyone else but each other , for what almost 10 years? There are only 2 possibilities, 1. Either they only think of work and have no interest in dating, ..Or they’re dating each other. ..because if they’re not dating each other, why is it they both still have no boyfriend and girlfriend?
@ArabellaRose , I love it!!! I'm here because I'm an NYFC, so I know this is my place. I am crazy sometimes because of fin news about NY but I'm crazy about things that we have evidence (real life not lakorn) to back up with. And the definition of the term "delusional" is, "characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument..." (Google Dictionary, 2018). In short, who is delusional??? Not us for sure, haha.

But I do understand that some people who only visit this thread for the sake of Likit Ruk might not know that after the airing of Likit Ruk, it has been taking by NYFC. But if they are here for the sake of Likit Ruk, then why visit this thread after the lakorn has ended. For uncut DVD updates or cuz they want to know about NY too, haha?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If you really can't handle it then the easiest thing to do is just hit the ignore button on those who you think are being "delusional" the most lol. That way you won't see their posts - I don't think they'll mind tbh. I'm pretty sure nothing you say will stop them & this will just draw out into a loooong argument which I cba to get involved in & I don't particularly want on this thread.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Last edited:

joice

sarNie Egg
If you really can't handle it then just hit the ignore button on those who you think are being "delusional" the most lol. I'm pretty sure nothing you say will stop them & this will just draw out into a loooong argument which I cba to get involved in.
Honestly,when I first came this thread.I just wanna find some info of ny cuz you know not everyone can read thai.anyway,I wanna say thank you and sasuke06 and melhouse for updating useful info of ny.I'm not quite familiar with this thread,thank you for telling me the ignore button.I'll find it later.

joice

sarNie Egg
you completely confused me.I never said ny are not together.I can't get your point tbh.I came to this thread cuz I found this thread has pple updating news of ny and I'm quite thankful for them.anyway,doesn't matter now cuz I already know I can use ignore button now.