[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
He actually does and it's with film. I see a shit ton of stars who take on photography as a hobby and they buy expensive cameras but their photos are doo doo ahhahahaa :nut: I would say the same for Yaya ahahhahahaha like if I didn't know who they were and saw their ig accounts, I would not follow rollafterroll ahahhahaha
I prefer Ya's pics to her friend's pics, for example I loooove that pic of Zawso

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
I would NEVER go to Asia alone, flew there alone but had friends in Thailand.... I mean I didn't personally feel in danger in BKK but even my friends who are locals were worried when I was out by myself and I felt like they were a little extra LOL When I was leaving they called a taxi driver who they personally knew for me, like really baby-ing me ahhaha Like I was meeting up with a friend for lunch and arrived early at a place where she was gonna pick me up by car and she freaked out ahhahaha I didn't go anywhere at night alone but during the day I was out and about alone for a few days and felt fine. I think I would go around alone too coz I stayed by the sky train so it wasn't hard or too sketchy to get to one but they only run to just midnight or something so you have to plan well. It's always good to be aware of your surroundings... they have ubers in Thailand too if you're too afraid of taxi's at night... like in Vietnam I was not allowed by my friends to take taxis alone... but I dont' know bkk felt "safe." You know what's sketchy is when you take those tour vans to go a short-long distance ahhaha it's like are they gonna take me where I want to go or kill me LOL Just do your research and get info from people you trust... I'm assuming you would stay at a hotel, it's always good to have the staff make arrangements for you or give you info too... hey you might as well stay at the hotel at central embassy so you don't really have to go to far ahhahaha If your dates align with the merit you should contact the NY fc and travel with them... I don't know if you've been to the temple before or done those merits but it's chaotic... there are hundreds of people so you have to be really down for that ahhaha
Thank you so much for all the information. I greatly appreciate it. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I prefer Ya's pics to her friend's pics, for example I loooove that pic of Zawso
Yaya has some fluke picutres that came out "cool" like it seems like she likes the blurry aesthetic but I doubt she's trying to shoot blurry pics lol They need to do a better job at selecting photos they post because a lot of them are not IG worthy LOL Nadech though is really good at capturing emotion...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This is good news for the Filipinas... Nadech, Mario, and Mark are going on a road show in the Filipines. The months are for next year, in Feb, March, and May so be on the look out coz Nadech is coming to you. This is promo in conjunction with JKN who bought the rights to many of ch3's lakorns and are handling the inter markets. They are starting with Filipines first and will get to other countries. They know that Mario has a substantial fanbase in Filipines and throughout Asia but they figure one isn't good enough so they're selling these top guys first.

https://praew.com/people/188077.html

Update to add more info: JKN and Ch3 made a deal where JKN will sell 70 of ch3's lakorns to these Asian markets: Singapore, Filipines, Brunei, Taiwan, Malaysia, China, HK, Macao, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam and eventually are looking to expand to Central and South America... this deal will net at no less than 100 mil baht. The first lakorns that they will air in these countries are: Samee Tre Tra, Sai See Plerng, Royfun Tawan Deard, Song Hua Jai Nee Peur ter, Nakee, and LSR.

This is funny coz LR sold to Tencent for 50 mil baht alone while 70 lakorns cost 100 mil for JKN hahahahhahahahahhaa

They're gonna air LLSR in October and they have about 6-7 Nadech lakorns they will air.

Last edited:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
This is good news for the Filipinas... Nadech, Mario, and Mark are going on a road show in the Filipines. The months are for next year, in Feb, March, and May so be on the look out coz Nadech is coming to you. This is promo in conjunction with JKN who bought the rights to many of ch3's lakorns and are handling the inter markets. They are starting with Filipines first and well get to other countries. They know that Mario has a substantial fanbase in Filipines and throughout Asia but they figure one isn't good enough so they're selling these top guys first.

That's awesome!

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
This is good news for the Filipinas... Nadech, Mario, and Mark are going on a road show in the Filipines. The months are for next year, in Feb, March, and May so be on the look out coz Nadech is coming to you. This is promo in conjunction with JKN who bought the rights to many of ch3's lakorns and are handling the inter markets. They are starting with Filipines first and well get to other countries. They know that Mario has a substantial fanbase in Filipines and throughout Asia but they figure one isn't good enough so they're selling these top guys first.

OMG!! I hope that's true!!! I'm from the Philippines!

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I agree with @m3lhouse Nadech is really a great photographer, like those pros who makes $$$
He really knows how to capture the emotions, like its clear when u see his pics.

I'm so happy that nadech is being pushed to finally branch out internationally, since he has always been happily ruling thailand. I can't wait for mario n nadech bromance along with mark n nadech bromance.

Edit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl9m3i2ADGr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=86ju5d2gl72d

Its has already started!!! Yasss my bromance

Last edited: