[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:crybaby2::crybaby2: :crybaby2: I will put "mute" by watching some scenes and play my own songs haha. Yeah Ruj's song is good but if you mix it with scenes that don't require it, it's useless. I think I will edit my own Likit Rak like this fan in twitter who re-edited the last episode.
The star gazing with Ruj's song was probably the worse offense ahhaha it's like tragic mode but you get a mid tempo pop rock song ahhahahaaahah

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Yaya joined them, it wasn't like dinner was served yet ahhahaha and only 1 pic? When Ae was there too? :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing, Ae doesn't take just one pic :risas3::risas3:
You were like me, you checked his IG stories and instead of seeing Yaya, you saw all these delicious meal and then you openned your fridge and ate whatever were in front of you haha

Took me a while to understand that last bit :risas3:
I should have precised "look at his shirt buttons". This is Nadech new style, he keeps his body only for his special one haha

Last edited:
I'm not really a NY fan,but I like them individually and gonna respect whatever they choose cuz I think they're good people and deserve happiness.it's kinda weird now when nadech would openly talk some topics of ny cuz ever since I know him,he likes keeping his privacy.For me,it's more like he compromised.anyway it doesn't matter whether he's more private or open as long as he's happy and not feeling being forced by the media and trolls so he has to act like this.
It means you are in the WRONG Thread this forum is solely dedicated to all solid NYers only .If you still remember few pages BACK you WARNED all of us here not to give high hopes on NY.I even backed you up .We are not DELUSIONALS here we feel FIN here with verified facts and evidences as our bases.I said you are just being reasonable what ever will happen we should all moved on.Then you apologized that you don't mean to offend everyone here then how nice sasuke said she posts just for fun to just focus on the present.But I noticed how you focused on those TROLLS wasting your time discussing those LOSERS in the forum such a waste of space.We have to face reality non NYers have different level of LOVING NY as couple/tandem unlike the solid Nadech and solid Yaya this is where the conflicts came from.Yeah we are dreaming NY to end up together and this is our dream from before to this moment until the end who cares for the future sasuke is correct to focus on the present and be happy.I suggest you create thread for Yaya and Nadech separately or individually as a solo celebrity there you can say anything without offending all the NYers because it is your territory.You can invite US to support individual thread of NY.Feel free to stay here but stop focusing on the TROLLS and respect our DREAM because dreaming about NY to end up together is our HAPPINESS who cares for the future.It's our OWN CHOICE when to STOP DREAMING about NY not because someone told us to stop.I am sorry for being brutally honest...:angel10:peace

Last edited:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
Contact us here and if we are still active at that time, we'll tell you where are NY haha. If you have planned to go soon, it would have been easier to meet Na, most of the time, he's at ch3 tower from thursday to sunday. He's shooting MLFAS over there except if they shoot outside.
If you don't have a set date yet, you should wait to book coz I think they'll do their NY merit in November... but I mean you're gonna have to make a lot of plans coz it's most likely gonna be in Khon Kaen so you're going to have to make flight plans and such for that... November could also potentially be a busy time period for events coz all of the stars accept event jobs for easy money before they go on vacation around mid November to late December so you might have a lot opportunities to catch them. Otherwise, I've been saying Central Embassy is one of their favorite malls...
Thanks. I will definitely contact you. I wish I could but I can't go any sooner because of work and school. I really hope my dates (possibly Nov 10-24) will align with NY's merit making schedule. I'm definitely going to Central Embassy and Hotman Factory LOL. Also is it dangerous to be going alone? Thanks.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks. I will definitely contact you. I wish I could but I can't go any sooner because of work and school. I really hope my dates (possibly Nov 10-24) will align with NY's merit making schedule. I'm definitely going to Central Embassy and Hotman Factory LOL. Also is it dangerous to be going alone? Just wondering because I know it's pretty dangerous with all the human trafficking that I've been hearing about. Thanks.
I would NEVER go to Asia alone, flew there alone but had friends in Thailand.... I mean I didn't personally feel in danger in BKK but even my friends who are locals were worried when I was out by myself and I felt like they were a little extra LOL When I was leaving they called a taxi driver who they personally knew for me, like really baby-ing me ahhaha Like I was meeting up with a friend for lunch and arrived early at a place where she was gonna pick me up by car and she freaked out ahhahaha I didn't go anywhere at night alone but during the day I was out and about alone for a few days and felt fine. I think I would go around alone too coz I stayed by the sky train so it wasn't hard or too sketchy to get to one but they only run to just midnight or something so you have to plan well. It's always good to be aware of your surroundings... they have ubers in Thailand too if you're too afraid of taxi's at night... like in Vietnam I was not allowed by my friends to take taxis alone... but I dont' know bkk felt "safe." You know what's sketchy is when you take those tour vans to go a short-long distance ahhaha it's like are they gonna take me where I want to go or kill me LOL Just do your research and get info from people you trust... I'm assuming you would stay at a hotel, it's always good to have the staff make arrangements for you or give you info too... hey you might as well stay at the hotel at central embassy so you don't really have to go to far ahhahaha If your dates align with the merit you should contact the NY fc and travel with them... I don't know if you've been to the temple before or done those merits but it's chaotic... there are hundreds of people so you have to be really down for that ahhaha

Last edited: