[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I translate tweets from NY fans, it is easier to summarize the highlights of his interview:

นักข่าวถามถึงแหวนนพเก้า (แหวนคู่กับญาญ่า)
The medias asked about their couple ring

ณเดชน์: ถ้ามองว่าเป็นเครื่องประดับก็เป็นเครื่องประดับครับ ถ้ามองเป็นแหวนแทนใจก็มองเป็นแหวนแทนใจก็ได้
Nadech: if you see it as an accessory, it is an accessory, if you see it as ring to show our love, you can see it as a ring to show our love

นักข่าว: งั้นมองเป็นแทนใจได้มั้ย?
The medias: so can we see this ring as sthg to show your love?

ณเดชน์: แล้วแต่
Nadech: it's up to you

Hey Nadech, if it's up to us, I see this ring like this one so :risas3:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I translate tweets from NY fans, it is easier to summarize the highlights of his interview:

ณเดชน์: ถ้ามองว่าเป็นเครื่องประดับก็เป็นเครื่องประดับครับ ถ้ามองเป็นแหวนแทนใจก็มองเป็นแหวนแทนใจก็ได้
Nadech: if you see it as an accessory, it is an accessory, if you see it as ring to show our love, you can see it as a ring to show our love

NY style answer right there :risas3::risas3::risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
นักข่าว: ต้องขอแม่ปลามั้ย?
Medias: Did you have to ask Mae Pla's permission?

ณเดชน์: ไม่หรอกครับ ผมว่าน้องก็คงจะบอกแม่เขาอยู่แล้ว เราก็บอกแม่เขาด้วยว่าเดี๋ยวจะไปงานนี้นะครับ
Nadech: I don't need to ask krap, I think Yaya surely already asked her mother, I also said to Ya's mother that I will go to this event na krap

-> :icon12::icon12:

Then this tweet is suitable:
แม่ปลาต้องรักณเดชน์มากจริง ๆ แหละ ยอมปล่อยลูกสาว 2 คนมากับผู้ชายคนนี้ เหมือนฝากให้ผู้ชายคนนี้ดูแลได้ ต้องไว้ใจในระดับนึงเลยนะ :icon12: #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Mae Pla must love Nadech a lot and allowed her two daughters to go with this man. Like she let this man take care of them. She must trust him at a certain level :icon12: #nadechyaya

Ofc she loves him, like Yaya said, her mother loves Na to death!

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Wait a sec, so Ya has basically spent time with Na on almost every day of her holiday :naughty2::

Evening of Thursday 26th of July: 'Ngam ngam' salad at Ya's condo (location not yet verified but likely)

Friday: Temple visit with the whole fam

Saturday: Ya was MIA so we don't know

Sunday: EDM concert with Na, Cat & PokGie

Monday: Went to visit Na on set with mango & sticky rice

Lol can she have holidays more often please :p:risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Wait a sec, so Ya has basically spent time with Na on almost every day of her holiday :naughty2::

Evening of Thursday 26th of July: 'Ngam ngam' salad at Ya's condo (location not yet verified but likely)

Friday: Temple visit with the whole fam

Saturday: Ya was MIA so we don't know

Sunday: EDM concert with Na, Cat & PokGie

Monday: Went to visit Na on set with mango & sticky rice

Lol can she have holidays more often please :p:risas3:

สรุปคือ holiday ของพี่ญ่าเค้าเจอกันทุกวันนะคะ :):) ไม่มโน เมนบอกเอง!
So it means, for Yaya's holidays, they (NY) met each other everydays na ka :) :), we are not guessing, they told it themself!

:p :thumbup:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling

Anyone who would see them as only an accessory must either be delusional or is devoid of an ability to think. :risas3: Because we can’t expect Na to say, “ yes it’s a symbol of out love.” I meant for years HE always have same slogan as “ there is nothing” or “just a sibling”And saying they won’t open to public. It doesn’t seem to be his style to volunteer things.. although lately it seem easier to get things out of him:confused12: hmm..I wonder why. I think something major happened. Anyway, if it’s only an accessory it is easy for him to say “ no it’s only an accessory and we bought them and wear them when we want to....lol) But even with that, one is liable to ask “really? And why would you buy same accessories as your younger sibling that look like couple stuffs? :risas3:

Na always deny any news that’s not true. Like those rumors that they broke up and he says its not true (though how can they break up if they weren’t together haha. Some things are just dead giveaway:risas3:) also when that issue of That fencer courting yaya or nickhun liking yaya and yaya was answering and denied it. You can see Na”s Face being shy and looking down, I mean siblings shouldn’t be that much affected when your sibling is being asked if she’s is dating someone right?:risas3: If you don’t believe me watch the clip. Na was laughing and as soon as that reporter asked about yaya dating that fencer , Na smile disappears and look down then , he tiptoed and look at yaya waiting for her answer. It was almost like he was hurrying yaya to deny it ASAP lol.. he was that much affected by it, that was probably why yaya was annoyed at the man. Cause yaya was looking at Na when she was being asked and saw him shyly looked down,. When yaya was saying she doesn’t know him and not close to him, you can see Na started to smile..lol.. So they do deny false rumors .They don’t say, oh think what you want to think.
For Na to say that means it okay for people to think they’re together and do have couple stuffs. There is not reason for him to let people think that if it wasn’t true.
So if those things aren’t a couple thing then they should just deny it too. But now it’s, think what you want.
But because now, I am assuming that he no longer claim her as a younger sister, lol we can think what we want ..:risas3:..well I’m really not sure when that line got erase ( you know the younger sibling line..lol) , but somehow it disappeared, maybe it was when Na confessed..lol..I don’t know because even with that he try to backpedal in saying people can have many different kinds of love, but it was too late.. lol..what was he gonna say? Oh yeah I love her as a sister? :risas3: come on many people in the public are slow but I’m sure they’re not that dumb haha..

but it seem now it is more on , yes they’re together, but the questions are now about other things like “ are those couple rings? An engagement ring etc. “?:risas3:

Last edited: