[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Congratualtions? :confused12: @Alichgo house emoji :confused12:

Everyone on Twitter is going crazy trying to figure out what Na's aunt means:risas3: I always thought she was just fangirling like the rest of us but with NY becoming more open these past few days, I'm thinking something is up :confused12: We'll just have to wait & see :nut: No way is she just congratulating Ya for visiting Na on set & bringing food.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Everyone on Twitter is going crazy trying to figure out what Na's aunt means:risas3: I always thought she was just fangirling like the rest of us but with NY becoming more open these past few days, I'm thinking something is up :confused12::nut: No way is she just congratulating Ya for visiting Na on set & bringing food.
Maybe she meant to put Janie and her fiance's pic up LOL if the media finds out... they got some explaining to do and two events to do it ahahhahaha The aunt could be weird or she dgaf ahahhahhaha

joice

sarNie Egg
Everyone on Twitter is going crazy trying to figure out what Na's aunt means:risas3: I always thought she was just fangirling like the rest of us but with NY becoming more open these past few days, I'm thinking something is up :confused12: We'll just have to wait & see :nut: No way is she just congratulating Ya for visiting Na on set & bringing food.
I think nadech has a new endorsement and she means to congratulate him on his new endorsement,just my guess.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think nadech has a new endorsement and she means to congratulate him on his new endorsement,just my guess.
I also think Na has a new endorsement and if she's going to visit him just for that, then it must be a big endorsement. But the key thing we're highlighting is that NY have NEVER been this open before; when they visit each other on set they usually try to not make it obvious that the other person is there. With the amount of times they have said that they congratulate each other by text, you would think Ya would just do the same this time :risas3:

But anyway yeah, I'm not gonna get my hopes up & I'll just wait to see what they say/do. It's just all a bit different to what I've witnessed in the 6-7 years of following them so I'm a bit shocked

joice

sarNie Egg
I also think Na has a new endorsement and if she's going to visit him just for that, then it must be a big endorsement. But the key thing we're highlighting is that NY have NEVER been this open before; when they visit each other on set they usually try to not make it obvious that the other person is there. With the amount of times they have said that they congratulate each other by text, you would think Ya would just do the same this time :risas3:

But anyway yeah, I'm not gonna get my hopes up & I'll just wait to see what they say/do. It's just all a bit different to what I've witnessed in the 6-7 years of following them so I'm a bit shocked
I think it's because of ma keaw is there.except for early this year,other times when ma keaw is with them,she usually update something for fans on her instagram:naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Na in a bathrobe??!!! Lord have mercy :love::love:
View attachment 20813 View attachment 20815

Mr Presenter
View attachment 20816
View attachment 20817

I'm reading tweets about Na's interview with the journalists and it sounds juicy :aaaaa: Questions about a concert, a new house etc :aaaaa: His reply to the question about the gold ring is typical NY style :risas3: Can't wait to see the clip
Gotta catch my morning train...but first some morning Nadech for the road! :nut::love:

3rd picture - Holy hotness and I can't help but - those grey sweat again? :naughty2::naughty2:
4th picture - HOLY SH*T - SO HANDSOME and SEXY!

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I'm reading tweets about Na's interview with the journalists and it sounds juicy :aaaaa: Questions about a concert, a new house etc :aaaaa: His reply to the question about the gold ring is typical NY style :risas3: Can't wait to see the clip
Na's interview today is GOLD!!! Damn I love all his interviews this year. #RealMan2018 #คนจริง2018, this is the hashtag you'll find with Na's interviews.

An example: (merit at Wat Arun with Yaya and her family)
"ก็นัดกันไปครับ ไม่ได้บังเอิญเจอ ถ้าบังเอิญเจอก็อู้ว์ บุพเพสันนิวาสเหลือเกิน"
"We dated to go together krap, it was not a coincidence, if it was a coincidence, oh it would have been so Boopae Saniwa" :risas3::thumbup:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So NY, Cat, Pok & Margie went to a concert together a few days ago :naughty2: I'm not sure if it counts as a concert cuz it seems more like an EDM dance thing
What is funny is every NY fans thought that the medias would have asked about wishforthaikids but they surprised everybody by talking about NY together at a concert. NY fans wondered themself, how did we miss this moment? :risas3: Na confirmed that he went with Ya, Cat & PokGie. NY are real ninjas and I love how their friends protect their privacy :thumbup:

It must be this one (thanks to the NY detectives)

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
What is funny is every NY fans thought that the medias will ask about wishforthaikids but they surprises everybody by talking about NY together at a concert. NY fans wondered themself, how did we miss this moment? :risas3: Na confirmed that he went with Ya, Cat & PokGie. NY are real ninjas and I love how their friends protect their privacy :thumbup: It must be this one.
Everyone on twitter was so confused when he was asked about a concert:risas3: NY detectives were quick to find out which concert it was though :pancarta: I think Na said he didn't let the cameraman take pics of them because he didn't see the point, he was/they were just there to have a good time & dance

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Now I understand why Yaya shared these pics on her IG stories. According to pang pichapat's post, the dress code was "white" :thumbup: I want to see Na in white too :crybaby2:

Also, the medias said it's surprising that we saw you two in this kind of event. Na said he went many times with Ya, it's just that it was not places where people could have easily seen them :thumbup:

Newsplus_Ent‏ @Newsplus_ENT
ณเดชน์ ควงญาญ่าทำบุญ เผยแอบควงฝ่ายหญิงไปคอนเสิร์ต ลั่น!แอบไปหลายครั้งแล้วด้วย https://www.newsplus.co.th/149703 #NewsplusTH #ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่าอุรัสยา #แฟน
Nadech did merit with Yaya, he revealed that he went to a concert with her, he said they went many times together https://www.newsplus.co.th/149703 #NewsplusTH #ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่าอุรัสยา #fan

PS: It's the medias who talked about this concert firstly, then Na confirmed.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Now I understand why Yaya shared these pics on her IG stories. According to pang pichapat's post, the dress code was "white" :thumbup: I want to see Na in white too :crybaby2:

Also, the medias said it's surprising that we saw you two in this kind of event. Na said he went many times with Ya, it's just that it was not places where people can easily see them :thumbup:

Newsplus_Ent‏ @Newsplus_ENT
ณเดชน์ ควงญาญ่าทำบุญ เผยแอบควงฝ่ายหญิงไปคอนเสิร์ต ลั่น!แอบไปหลายครั้งแล้วด้วย https://www.newsplus.co.th/149703 #NewsplusTH #ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่าอุรัสยา #แฟน
Nadech did merit with Yaya, he revealed that he went to a concert with her, he said they went many times together https://www.newsplus.co.th/149703 #NewsplusTH #ณเดชน์ #ญาญ่าอุรัสยา #fan

Seeeee I knew NY don't just randomly post stuff :risas3: I wanna see NY dance to some EDM together though :(