[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
His new endorsement for P80....Na won the Jackpot xx 000 000 bahts!!!

cr.Mr Peter's project

His children will be able to have a lots of piano lessons haha :p

As soon as I realised how big of a deal the P80 endorsement is, I was shook at how much he would potentially make :risas3:

This is why I think the "ratings is what sponsors want" logic doesn't really apply to NY that much :pancarta: If it did, no way would NY have gotten the Shopee endorsement after LLSR (at least I think it was after LLSR, can't really remember) nor would Na have gotten the OPPO or P80 endorsements. Their names alone are already kind of a brand.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Girl - We are twinsie in this thinking. I almost spit out my coffee when I read that. LOL. ( I was going to use Kaif gif too - same one as last time):risas3::risas3:

@sasuke06 - I don't know what has gotten into lately, but . :naughty2:
:naughty2:

When NY are willing to share some of their private moments, the amount of sugar increases too until we are losing our mind haha :nut:. Mae Kaew should hang out more often with NY, that's the price to pay to be able to see some sweet pics. People loves Spicy and hot GIFs, it boosts the thread :p

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Mae kaew (or Na) who send us to go to sleep...

cr.keaw_jung

Then Yaya uploaded on her IG a pic dated 1 month ago and on her IG stories a selfie with Cat & Happa from yesterday....OK I think NY are shy, Mae Kaew has teased them too much today or maybe, they are worried for our health if they keep sharing their moments :risas3:. Btw, today was not a couple work, Na is shooting a new TVC. Yaya came to visit him on set and prepared mango with sticky rice during her holidays, how cute she is! :icon12:

cr.urassayas's stories 2018-07-30

csperb's stories 2018-07-29

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

cr.keaw_jung

Then Yaya uploaded on her IG a pic dated 1 month ago and on her IG stories a selfie with Cat & Happa from yesterday....OK I think NY are shy, Mae Kaew has teased them too much today or maybe, they are worried for our health if they keep sharing their moments :risas3:

So basicalllly we can guess that she is still there hehehe jk :p But anyway, having no sweet good night pic is still okay - I'm not even sure if I would have been able to handle it :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So basicalllly we can guess that she is still there hehehe jk :p But anyway, having no sweet good night pic is still okay - I'm not even sure if I would have been able to handle it :risas3:
I mean just to know that she came to visit Na on set during her holidays and prepared some mango with sticky rice to support him because Na works too hard that he has not slept yet is enough for us :thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
What we would have expected to see ....

VS what we got 555...NY's style.

cr.keaw_jung

Then Yaya uploaded on her IG a pic dated 1 month ago and on her IG stories a selfie with Cat & Happa from yesterday....OK I think NY are shy, Mae Kaew has teased them too much today or maybe, they are worried for our health if they keep sharing their moments :risas3:. Btw, today was not a couple work, Na is shooting a new TVC. Yaya came to visit him on set and prepared mango with sticky rice during her holidays, how cute she is! :icon12:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Major Group posted a tweet asking people who they think would be suitable to be in the Thai version of Mission Impossible 6 if one was ever made. One person replied saying "If I were answering truthfully, there is only one person that I think would be suitable, #nadech ka."
That would be so cool if it happened:thumbup::aaaaa:
https://twitter.com/rao_fashion/status/1023941720956788741?s=19

Last edited: