[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
About NY being private about their romantic relationship, I think it is very wise of them.

They met each other when they were really young and they are each other bestest friend. :angel10: So that being said their relationship is so precious even Ya said if Nadech decides to run away she might have to chase after him and kill him cause he knows every secret of hers :risas3:

Since they met each other and become each other's best friend just when they started their career therefore their goals to achieve a certain level of career come first and it was better not get associated with each other too much. Why? because Nadech name will come out too much during Ya individual work and same goes to Nadech and it is very unfortunate that people will focus too much on their love life than their project plus it will be very uncomfortable for their respective co-star(s). (Now they can definitely handle the media and public very well ahaha look at Nadech how he just cooly follow the reporters's flow "yup, if Ya said we accidentally met each other then it must be so" though he previously said he invited her to the basketball match :pancarta: or when Na includes Ya in most of his winning speeches)

Moreover, getting the public involved in the relationship will create too much drama if the relationship heading west (if you know what happened to Mark and Mint though they might not even dating.. anyway) and they seemed like don't wanna risk their precious friendship and try holding in everything until they are certain with their own feelings.

Holding in good news, sweet moments, and happiness must be really haaarrrdd.. Especially for Yaya I guess.. She is a hopeless romantic girl with a dirty mind :) moreover she is half white... come on... (that last kiss on the beach in LR... it doesn't look like it's their first time.. I can't imagine how they do it in real life.. okay enough.. sorry.. :aaaaa:)

She is not shy to tell everybody how jealous she is with Kim and Margie her closest friends who can enjoy dating in public and doing normal stuff just like normal people without having to hide anything. There must be moments where she must be dying to share it with the world to know how happy she is with her relationship. (secret love song suits them well lol) Again.. she is a hopeless romantic... I know how it feels like.. When she is feeling really happy and in a very good mood she can't help herself and post something that will show people how happy she is in a very subtle way. She will only post her pic with Nadech when they work together, sometimes she will put him on the last pile of a picture compilation, or during family or friends gathering she will be posting the ones where they standing further apart. But it's her way to compromise her feelings and her mind. (it's okay Yaya.. NY is always more than satisfied with your subtle way to show that you are with him :thumbup:)

If it is true that they started going out in 2011 then this year will be their 7th year together which if they belief in it then it must be the reason why they starting to come out to the public little by little as they become more confident in their relationship itself .

"If a friendship lasts longer than 7 years, it is most likely to last a life time" :love::love:

So for those who said, you never know what will happen in the future. Yes NOBODY knows and yes we got to gotta live the present.

Therefore the paragraphs above explains why we have to keep calm but still allowed to get excited for the future :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

I think someone has asked about this but if any one can translate the two posts I will be very grateful :angel10:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blz79VIBxNY/?tagged=nadechyaya

And BTW.. Nadech and Yaya have done so many wedding in lakorns even Nadech said he doesn't know what kind of wedding he is going to have for his own cause he has done so many already (though he seems to fond the idea of a beach wedding in French Polynesia :risas3:) but I must say their wedding shots in LLSR are the best!!! I guess it is because we finally can see them again in lakorn together after a while and they had a bold come back and so many kiss scenes (gentle but real ones :aaaaa:)

I'm bookmarking this for my future prewed shoots :risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl0E1zlg3YF/?tagged=nadechyaya

PS: Sorry for spamming all the time but I don't know other forum where I can talk to other international NYers and now I'm pouring out all of my excitement about NY here...

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
About NY being private about their romantic relationship, I think it is very wise of them.

They met each other when they were really young and they are each other bestest friend. :angel10: So that being said their relationship is so precious even Ya said if Nadech decides to run away she might have to chase after him and kill him cause he knows every secret of hers :risas3:

Since they met each other and become each other's best friend just when they started their career therefore their goals to achieve a certain level of career come first and it was better not get associated with each other too much. Why? because Nadech name will come out too much during Ya individual work and same goes to Nadech and it is very unfortunate that people will focus too much on their love life than their project plus it will be very uncomfortable for their respective co-star(s). (Now they can definitely handle the media and public very well ahaha look at Nadech how he just cooly follow the reporters's flow "yup, if Ya said we accidentally met each other then it must be so" though he previously said he invited her to the basketball match :pancarta: or when Na includes Ya in most of his winning speeches)

Moreover, getting the public involved in the relationship will create too much drama if the relationship heading west (if you know what happened to Mark and Mint though they might not even dating.. anyway) and they seemed like don't wanna risk their precious friendship and try holding in everything until they are certain with their own feelings.

Holding in good news, sweet moments, and happiness must be really haaarrrdd.. Especially for Yaya I guess.. She is a hopeless romantic girl with a dirty mind :) moreover she is half white... come on... (that last kiss on the beach in LR... it doesn't look like it's their first time.. I can't imagine how they do it in real life.. okay enough.. sorry.. :aaaaa:)

She is not shy to tell everybody how jealous she is with Kim and Margie her closest friends who can enjoy dating in public and doing normal stuff just like normal people without having to hide anything. There must be moments where she must be dying to share it with the world to know how happy she is with her relationship. (secret love song suits them well lol) Again.. she is a hopeless romantic... I know how it feels like.. When she is feeling really happy and in a very good mood she can't help herself and post something that will show people how happy she is in a very subtle way. She will only post her pic with Nadech when they work together, sometimes she will put him on the last pile of a picture compilation, or during family or friends gathering she will be posting the ones where they standing further apart. But it's her way to compromise her feelings and her mind. (it's okay Yaya.. NY is always more than satisfied with your subtle way to show that you are with him :thumbup:)

If it is true that they started going out in 2011 then this year will be their 7th year together which if they belief in it then it must be the reason why they starting to come out to the public little by little as they become more confident in their relationship itself .

"If a friendship lasts longer than 7 years, it is most likely to last a life time" :love::love:

So for those who said, you never know what will happen in the future. Yes NOBODY knows and yes we got to gotta live the present.

Therefore the paragraphs above explains why we have to keep calm but still allowed to get excited for the future :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

I think someone has asked about this but if any one can translate the two posts I will be very grateful :angel10:

And BTW.. Nadech and Yaya have done so many wedding in lakorns even Nadech said he doesn't know what kind of wedding he is going to have for his own cause he has done so many already (though he seems to fond the idea of a beach wedding in French Polynesia :risas3:) but I must say their wedding shots in LLSR are the best!!! I guess it is because we finally can see them again in lakorn together after a while and they had a bold come back and so many kiss scenes (gentle but real ones :aaaaa:)

PS: Sorry for spamming all the time but I don't know other forum where I can talk to other international NYers and now I'm pouring out all of my excitement about NY here...
100% agree on the first part in bold :clap: And the second part as well; I mean the media went crazy over Na not turning up to Ya's movie premier when I'm sure the whole purpose of him doing that was so that her & her co-stars could have all the attention on them because it's their day.

I personally think one of the elders in the industry that they are close to recommended that they should keep their relationship private or at least mentioned it to them, because they know how the media can be. Of course Na being quite a private person played a role in it & it was ultimately their decision. I also agree that it was a wise decision.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
100% agree on the first part in bold :clap: And the second part as well; I mean the media went crazy over Na not turning up to Ya's movie premier when I'm sure the whole purpose of him doing that was so that her & her co-stars could have all the attention on them because it's their day.

I personally think one of the elders in the industry that they are close to recommended that they should keep their relationship private or at least mentioned it to them, because they know how the media can be. Of course Na being quite a private person played a role in it & it was ultimately their decision. I also agree that it was a wise decision.

Yes I know rightt!! Moreover this couple is very very considerate of other people feelings. They are so aware of their popularity and always try really hard to NEVER steal someone's thunder. It was proven on Kim's graduation. They were not even seen standing next to each other because Kim should be the one to get all the attention not "Nadech and Yaya came to congratulate their best friend". Nadech would only help promoting Yaya's movie after couple weeks after the launching so everyone can get that "Nichkhun - Yaya / Moji - Jane" feeling. It's Yaya's big project anyway and he has been very careful despite being excited for her. They are veterans now so they know it best :)

KPlee

sarNie Egg

He's trying to lose weight so he's more like the Korean idols? Is that what he's saying? He's very handsome, much more then 95 percent of the male Korean idols I've seen. No offense to anyone, just my personal opinion.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
He's trying to lose weight so he's more like the Korean idols? Is that what he's saying? He's very handsome, much more then 95 percent of the male Korean idols I've seen. No offense to anyone, just my personal opinion.
He had to lose weight for his role as Achira in MLFAS because the original Do Min Joon was pretty skinny & lean.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
This is unrelated to NY or LR but omfg I love this guy more & more :risas3: So many meme worthy moments:risas3:

When he said "nobody cares" it reminded me of what @m3lhouse said to @Alichgo when she was talking about the boycott a while back :risas3::risas3:
And when he brought out the knife with that look on his face :risas3: That is me whenever I think about Thongent :pancarta:jk jk