[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

joice

sarNie Egg
A lot of the comments made by the actual fans on here are at least 50% a joke so dw. When NY are doing stuff like the red thread & an annual merit that serves the purpose of linking them together in their next lives, you know their relationship is serious & of course your mind is going to wander. But no NY fan is delusional enough to not realise that there is a possibility of the future being different to what they may hope. So yeah, we are just here to enjoy the present :thumbup:
yea,I didn't mean to be rude.everyone has their rules.it's just better to focus on the present without thinking too much about ny's future I think.Cuz overthinking actually brings unnecessary pressure both for fans and ny themselves.like in early this year,nadech admit they had some misunderstandings.relationship is complicated,no one knows what's the future of ny.even nadech said he doesn't want people having too much hope on their relationship,it's just something between them.I mean,I get him.too much hope and attention usually cause unnecessary drama.If one day things really go against fans will,would they bash ny for not fufilling their wish?I saw some fans on instagram already bashing nadech and yaya getting too close to their coworkers eg.nichkhun and they were saying rude stuff under ny families' instagram.but in fact we all just outsiders and should know the boundary.it's their privacy and their choice tbh.lower one's hope doesn't mean we don't have confidence in them.they want privacy and less drama.so maybe give them space & lower fan's hope can reduce some craziness and stress of their relationship brought by the outsiders.sorry,it's just my opinion.I don't wanna be rude.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
yea,I didn't mean to be rude.everyone has their rules.it's just better to focus on the present without thinking too much about ny's future I think.Cuz overthinking actually brings unnecessary pressure both for fans and ny themselves.like in early this year,nadech admit they had some misunderstandings.relationship is complicated,no one knows what's the future of ny.even nadech said he doesn't want people having too much hope on their relationship,it's just something between them.I mean,I get him.too much hope and attention usually cause unnecessary drama.If one day things really go against fans will,would they bash ny for not fufilling their wish?I saw some fans on instagram already bashing nadech and yaya getting too close to their coworkers eg.nichkhun and they were saying rude stuff under ny families' instagram.but in fact we all just outsiders and should know the boundary.it's their privacy and their choice tbh.lower one's hope doesn't mean we don't have confidence in them.they want privacy and less drama.so maybe give them space & lower fan's hope can reduce some craziness and stress of their relationship brought by the outsiders.sorry,it's just my opinion.I don't wanna be rude.
Nah you weren't rude dw. In every fandom, there are crazy people who have become too attached and it's up to the sensible fans to put them in their place. I've only come across an NY fan being rude to Nichkhun once & even then NY FC and others came to tell them off.

joice

sarNie Egg
Nah you weren't rude dw. In every fandom, there are crazy people who have become too attached and it's up to the sensible fans to put them in their place. I've only come across an NY fan being rude to Nichkhun once & even then NY FC and others came to tell them off.
Tbh I saw some fans comment under ma keaw's instagram saying really rude things about yaya or pointing a finger telling her what's to post&what's not including tagging yaya or not.a lot of them are international fans.that's the unnecessary drama. sometimes I hope we can step a little back without getting too involved.but guess drama is inevitable.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Tbh I saw some fans comment under ma keaw's instagram saying really rude things about yaya or pointing a finger telling her what's to post&what's not including tagging yaya or not.a lot of them are international fans.that's the unnecessary drama. sometimes I hope we can step a little back without getting too involved.but guess drama is inevitable.
Have you ever seen this interview Joice? You should! People shouldn't blame all the good NY fans because of the actions of trolls or a minority. You call that nadechlover, lovelyNY with her 20IGs account a NY fan? :eek: You call that sara / kapook / joob with her 100IGs (aorumm has a list of all the IGs this troll has created) who bother every NY's costars a NY fan? :eek: No no no.....the trolls are here to annoy NY. The medias are snaky to put on the news what the trolls said but what surprise me is when people are manipulated by them. Like Nadech said once (one of the 1st time I saw him like this in an interview), don't blame NY fans, these people in social medias are not NY fans but "someone" = trolls who are sick. If they want to be useful, they can apply to CH3, there is a lack of script writer in entertainment industry. Also, the people you mention in IG are not fans, they are anti fans, this is how NY call them and you can't control what people think. If we give importance to a minority, they will exist.

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
:confused12::confused12::confused12:

I got your point but I kind of not agree? I respect your opinion but let me share mine too. Eversince I came across NY, they had been my source of stress reliever and escape from my daily problems. Loving them doesnt necessarily mean that my world revolves around them, that I forgot my present. If one day they decided to go on separate ways I would be definitely sad but I would not kill myself nor bash them because its their life, its their decision, and its their happiness. As a fan, they already grew on me individually that I cannot stop nor lower my fangirling over them. Asking people to lower their hope on them is impossible anyway just like expecting bashers to stop pestering NY, their family and everyone who loves them. Instead of focusing on the negative, I chose to support the positivity of their relationship.

P.S. I did try to lower my hope and dreams on them at first but I cannot stop myself. I chose not to deprive myself from things that I love.

joice

sarNie Egg
:confused12::confused12::confused12:

I got your point but I kind of not agree? I respect your opinion but let me share mine too. Eversince I came across NY, they had been my source of stress reliever and escape from my daily problems. Loving them doesnt necessarily mean that my world revolves around them, that I forgot my present. If one day they decided to go on separate ways I would be definitely sad but I would not kill myself nor bash them because its their life, its their decision, and its their happiness. As a fan, they already grew on me individually that I cannot stop nor lower my fangirling over them. Asking people to lower their hope on them is impossible anyway just like expecting bashers to stop pestering NY, their family and everyone who loves them. Instead of focusing on the negative, I chose to support the positivity of their relationship.

P.S. I did try to lower my hope and dreams on them at first but I cannot stop myself. I chose not to deprive myself from things that I love.
nope,I didn't mean that.forgive the maybe misunderstanding.I just mean I think we should just enjoy the present status of ny without overthinking too much about their future.no matter what they choose in the future,lovers or just friends.I know a lot fans hope they can marry early.but they are very young and it's likely for the next few years their focus will still be their work and relationship is complicated no one can foresee the future.so instead of focusing too much on the future we all don't know maybe we should just enjoy the present and support their work.

joice

sarNie Egg
Have you ever seen this interview Joice? You should! People shouldn't blame all the good NY fans because of the actions of trolls or a minority. You call that nadechlover, lovelyNY with her 20IGs account a NY fan? :eek: You call that sara / kapook / joob with her 100IGs (aorumm has a list of all the IGs this troll has created) who bother every NY's costars a NY fan? :eek: No no no.....the trolls are here to annoy NY. The medias are snaky to put on the news what the trolls said but what surprise me is when people are manipulated by them. Like Nadech said once (one of the 1st time I saw him like this in an interview), don't blame NY fans, these people in social medias are "someone" = trolls who are sick. If they want to be useful, they can apply to CH3, there is a lack of script writer in entertainment industry. Also, the people you mention in IG are not fans, they are anti fans, this is how NY call them and you can't control what people think. If we give importance to a minority, they will exist.

yea,you're right.guess I need to ignore them.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't think you've been around long enough to spot those accounts & figure out who is actually posting that stuff. How can someone be an NY fan and post rude things about Yaya? Lol it makes no sense. Like I said when we were talking about the whole Iceland trip & Mae Kaew's note about putting away her paddle, that person posting the rude stuff about Yaya was none other than Nadechlover, using her excessive amount of IG accounts. Those people complaining about tagging Yaya were Yaya's crazy solo FC because they don't like Ya being attached to Na. Sure there were some crazy NY FC asking why Mae Keaw didn't post a HBD pic for Ya but I don't remember them attacking her or anyone else, they were just being too demanding. People say NY don't have trolls but they most certainly do lol.
There are even recent cases of people pretending to be NY fans and trying to cause trouble. For example, there was one account that started bashing Na when they saw a pic of Na at the airport on his way to Russia because he was standing next to some woman & they were saying he was being unfaithful to Ya by travelling with another woman - but he ended up travelling with only his male friend so they kinda flopped there. Then that same account went to bash Yaya on that pic that Sunny posted of himself which she took, pretending to be NY FC & saying stuff about how Ya shouldn't be close to Sunny. That doesn't sound like an NY fan does it?

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I saw some fans on instagram already bashing nadech and yaya getting too close to their coworkers eg.nichkhun and they were saying rude stuff under ny families' instagram.
Like P'@sasuke06 said, those few fans with many IG accounts are antifans. They are not NYFC. Also, I think both P'Nadech and P'Yaya have never got too close to their co-workers. They do their job!

joice

sarNie Egg
I don't think you've been around long enough to spot those accounts & figure out who is actually posting that stuff. How can someone be an NY fan and post rude things about Yaya? Lol it makes no sense. Like I said when we were talking about the whole Iceland trip & Mae Kaew's note about putting away her paddle, that person posting the rude stuff about Yaya was none other than Nadechlover, using her excessive amount of IG accounts. Those people complaining about tagging Yaya were Yaya's crazy solo FC because they don't like Ya being attached to Na. Sure there were some crazy NY FC asking why Mae Keaw didn't post a HBD pic for Ya but I don't remember them attacking her or anyone else, they were just being too demanding. People say NY don't have trolls but they most certainly do lol.
There are even recent cases of people pretending to be NY fans and trying to cause trouble. For example, there was one account that started bashing Na when they saw a pic of Na at the airport on his way to Russia because he was standing next to some woman & they were saying he was being unfaithful to Ya by travelling with another woman - but he ended up travelling with only his male friend so they kinda flopped there. Then that same account went to bash Yaya on that pic that Sunny posted of himself which she took, pretending to be NY FC & saying stuff about how Ya shouldn't be close to Sunny. That doesn't sound like an NY fan does it?
wow,those people are wild.I don't get how can somebody not a fan but put so much energy on ny.don't get their purpose.

joice

sarNie Egg
Like P'@sasuke06 said, those few fans with many IG accounts are antifans. They are not NYFC. Also, I think both P'Nadech and P'Yaya have never got too close to their co-workers. They do their job!
I thought they're a bunch of people including some thai and some international fans.but in fact they're quite few people making a lot of accounts?as for co-workers,I think they can be close to their co-workers.it's not like ny only can have two of them,they can have friends.if they want to choose others then none of us can do anything to prevent them.just take easy and give them space I think,they will choose what they want.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
@joice
I got your point. But fandom itself is delusional ... I mean . Even with a real news .. we go to our imaginary world .. that's normal though..
Here majority of fan are mature enough to differentiate what is real and what is our opinion.. we all respect their decision.. but finning is not delusional nor expecting too much .. cuz NY themselve enjoy it sometime .. our fining isn't pushing them .. enjoying what they shared with us .. you won't need to worry for some of us shared hoping they would get marry soon ... majority of us believe that it is their life and they rule
But as couple fan we will keep finning and go wild sometime in imagination cuz they are so cute and teaseable lol :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I thought they're a bunch of people including some thai and some international fans.but in fact they're quite few people making a lot of accounts?as for co-workers,I think they can be close to their co-workers.it's not like ny only can have two of them,they can have friends.if they want to choose others then none of us can do anything to prevent them.just take easy and give them space I think,they will choose what they want.
I 100% agree with what you said about being close to co-workers. I think they are close to their co-workers but just not as close as some other celebs are. Sunny is the only one Ya seems to be really close to apart from Na & her female ET friends, and he's kind of like another big brother. Na has always been closer to his non-ET friends than some of his other co-workers but then again he is pretty tight with Ken T. The thing with Na is that he rarely shares what he does in his private time so you never really know that he is close with others in the industry (or even out of the industry) unless one of them says so or we get pics.

NY FC (the sane majority at least) have no problem with them being close to their co-workers cuz we love whoever they love & whoever is good to them. We only get annoyed when people start delusionally shipping them with their co-workers. We have no problem with people shipping them with others but don't start bashing Ya or Na to justify your ship -.-

Last edited: