[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

what a boring script interview EXCEPT for 1 when NY were asked to choose between LOVE and DUTY in a personal level the FIN part is that NY chosen LOVE over duty because this may apply to their personal life as superstars based on what i see in this video NY would rather CHOOSE LOVE:love: over their career:love::icon12::naughty2:though Nadech said it would be perfect if both love and duty can come together but in the end he choose love because it can make him HAPPY:icon12:

what a boring script interview EXCEPT for 1 when NY were asked to choose between LOVE and DUTY in a personal level the FIN part is that NY chosen LOVE over duty because this may apply to their personal life as superstars based on what i see in this video NY would rather CHOOSE LOVE:love: over their career:love::icon12::naughty2:though Nadech said it would be perfect if both love and duty can come together but in the end he choose love because it can make him HAPPY:icon12:
I have lost count how many times they stare at each other especially Yaya. She never faced the MC during the interview. Only in end a bit. :risas3: Her focus was all on Nadech.:icon12:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
"For me, if I love one woman, the word "girlfriend" isn't necessary. It is higher than the stage of being girlfriend/boyfriend. The word 'kalayanamit' (means true friend) is more suitable." - Nadech Kugimiya, 23rd September 2015.
IMG_20180729_072817.jpg

This is why I always used to chuckle when people were annoyed or made fun of them using the word 'kalayanamit', like don't you get it??:pancarta: It was like Chompoo said, their relationship is beyond already :risas3::risas3::p

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for posting.

Awww.....let's look back at some old and fin pictures.
Happy family gathering....

My man is so handsome!

Always take care and support each other....

As always, Nadech's so handsome at the event yesterday.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners