[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You wanted to say "this year" right? This rumour came because of Mattperaneeteam's live. Matt said that maybe MLFAS will air at the end of the year whereas Na has just said that it will be air next year. People laughed like they said "do Nadech & Matt shoot the same lakorn?" looool. Personally, I already know it will air next year, it makes sense. Broadcast will not put in the same year their two big projects (BPSW their last one). Even if CH3's ratings are veryy low right now, they have other projects to show like the one with Kim & Mario. MLFTS required a lots of work for the CGI. I wonder how people thinks and believes so easily rumours sometimes haha.
Oh sugar, yeah sorry I meant this year. I saw someone tweet about it & I was so confused cuz there's no way it could air this year. Some fans are thinking it won't air till the beginning of 2020 but they don't mind waiting (neither do I tbh, I don't want them to rush the editing - yes I'm looking at you LLSR:rolleyes:).

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 is all about how HAWT NY looked, I can't get over how hot Nadech was in LR ESPECIALLY ep.1 and especially on the islands I remember people saying they wish they were his armpit hair or even his armpit hair was hot ahahhahahah... he's gonna go on their looks like the mv he had to pause and everything ahahhaha... then episode 2+3 are when it's Club Likit Ruk so he'll be dancing his ass off like his reaction to make it happen hahhaha It's gonna be a while til he reacts to LR though he has to finish narkee.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 is all about how HAWT NY looked, I can't get over how hot Nadech was in LR ESPECIALLY ep.1 and especially on the islands I remember people saying they wish they were his armpit hair or even his armpit hair was hot ahahhahahah... he's gonna go on their looks like the mv he had to pause and everything ahahhaha... then episode 2+3 are when it's Club Likit Ruk so he'll be dancing his ass off like his reaction to make it happen hahhaha It's gonna be a while til he reacts to LR though he has to finish narkee.
He was good from ep1 until the end hahaha. What a hot R.I.P scene :love:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So he doesn't need subtitles? I heard whoever was subbing that stopped subbing. Like you said earlier, someone should let him know she DIES at the end.

:love::icon12::naughty2:the interviewer or maybe the sriotwriter is an NY shipper thanks to her:clap::cheer::thumbup::aaaaa:

done watching SAWAN Biang i really got so curious why some NYers are not OK with it for NY.Then I found out there is no :BangHead: sweet moments of Anne and Ken.If NY will do the SB remake make sure to make the SWEET MOMENTS longer:love:and NY will have more air time than their co stars like what happened in :BangHead:RS :BangHead:LLSR and :BangHead:LR

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling

:love::icon12::naughty2:the interviewer or maybe the sriotwriter is an NY shipper thanks to her:clap::cheer::thumbup::aaaaa:

done watching SAWAN Biang i really got so curious why some NYers are not OK with it for NY.Then I found out there is no :BangHead: sweet moments of Anne and Ken.If NY will do the SB remake make sure to make the SWEET MOMENTS longer:love:and NY will have more air time than their co stars like what happened in :BangHead:RS :BangHead:LLSR and :BangHead:LR
So cuteeeeeeee :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::nut::nut:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Sawan Biang is waaaay too abusive for my liking. Please keep NY as far away from it as possible lol