[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
i think Nadech is much ready more than Yaya for them to get married I remember before Nadech said in one of his interview he will choose to have his own family than his career he doesnt care if he looses his popularity as for Yaya her inter modeling stints will also affect the decision making on what age to get married one thing I am very sure NY have the same idea on what age they want to have children they want it while they are still young but the elders will surely block this plan we all NY are MONEY MAKERS of their company :BangHead:

During the CH 3 concert everyone (the Channel 3 celebs) teased them "When", then Nadech jokingly said "Whenever Ya is ready". Ya said in an interview (if i'm not mistaken it's called "Switched" with Yosie) that she does wanna have a family. Yosie said "How soon?" Ya said, "My mom got married at 20 (or 21 I forgot) and had her & her sister at a very young age so she can be friends with her and that's what I want. I don't wanna have kids when I'm too old"

Knowing that she will go back to school for her master's degree, I can see that her career isn't always her top priority so I am hopeful that she knows when is the right time for her to go after her own happiness. Similarly for Nadech, he is very pious and I highly doubt that he is driven by materialism. Moreover, he is very laid back. He knows when he has to work hard but at the same time he knows when he has to slow down.

I think next year their goal will be focused on their education, Yaya will start entering the master's school and as for Nadech, he will be finishing his degree.

Hopefully we can see Sperbund-Kugimiya junior in the next 3 years.. (And P'Cat to walk down the aisle before Ya. I keep laughing hard at Yaya for being so brutally honest about Cat's crush or bf by telling them ugly Poor Cat:facepalm:. I don't know the tradition in Thailand but in some asian countries a younger sibling should not walk down the aisle before the older sibling cause it's a bad luck unless you do some rituals)

Okay.. That's only my two scents.. :cheer::cheer:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I just came across this interview. Nadech talked about his last project for his movie animation. People praised him a lot and he is very happy with the positive feedback. The most interesting part is at the end (since 1min30s). He said for the moment, he has not new project, only MLFAS. So what we said before is true, he should finish to shoot MLFAS before accepting any other lakorn. So don't believe any rumour :rolleyes:

cr.TrueVisionsOfficial

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
How to not love Yaya?! :icon12: Missmena07 was Yaya's teacher when she was young but Yaya is still close to her. They have both made a project to help and improve the life of poor villagers in rural area. They met each other during Yaya's last Watson event.

missmeena07 Time flies #5 years already. From the 1st day we started our project until today @urassayas is still a bright and lively little girl like usual. What changed is she has a good spirit & a kindly heart , she makes good things #let's love her #she's cute #don't need to talk a lot until to have a pain in my throat (thai expression)
:icon12: I love U ja :icon12: let's take a fully rest with your family, let's travel in 48 countries around the world during this long holidays hahahaha :) :p Love... #I aim at meeting her because I miss her.
Thank you to the credits owners for the pics ka :worship2:
#urassayas #urassaya#urassayaclubdotcom

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BluLu5fA3Hr/?hl=fr&taken-by=missmeena07

BanMaeLid Alumni Project 2016-11-10

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I just came across this interview. Nadech talked about his last project for his movie animation. People praised him a lot and he is very happy with the positive feedback. The most interesting part is at the end (since 1min30s). He said for the moment, he has not new project, only MLFAS. So what we said before is true, he should finish to shoot MLFAS before accepting any other lakorn. So don't believe any rumour :rolleyes:

cr.TrueVisionsOfficial
Adding to that, don't believe that rumour that MLFAS will be shown next year (there's a Pantip post about it). I reaaaaally don't see that happening; we may be lucky if it airs during winter time next year but that also seems like a stretch.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Adding to that, don't believe that rumour that MLFAS will be shown next year (there's a Pantip post about it). I reaaaaally don't see that happening; we may be lucky if it airs during winter time next year.
You wanted to say "this year" right? This rumour came from Mattperaneeteam's live. Matt said that maybe MLFAS will air at the end of the year whereas Na has just said that it will air next year. People laughed like they said "do Nadech & Matt shoot the same lakorn?" lol. Personally, I already know it will air next year, it makes sense. Broadcast will not put in the same year their two biggest projects (BPSW their last one). Even if CH3's ratings are very low right now, they have other projects to show. MLFTS requires a lots of work for the CGI. It seems difficult that it will air this year.

Last edited: