[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

joice

sarNie Egg
I think it's better to stay in our lane and don't across the boundary.like nadech said it all depends on him and yaya for choosing their future status.and he also said he doesn't want people expect too much on their future love life.same goes to their old relationships.ny are pretty private people.it's better to just enjoy for now.anyway,just a little bit my thought,didn't mean everyone has to do the same.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think it's better to stay in our lane and don't across the boundary.like nadech said it all depends on him and yaya for choosing their future status.and he also said he doesn't want people expect too much on their future love life.same goes to their old relationships.ny are pretty private people.it's better to just enjoy for now.anyway,just a little bit my thought,didn't mean everyone has to do the same.
A lot of the comments made by the actual fans on here are at least 50% a joke so dw. When NY are doing stuff like the red thread & an annual merit that serves the purpose of linking them together in their next lives, you know their relationship is serious & of course your mind is going to wander. But no NY fan is delusional enough to not realise that there is a possibility of the future being different to what they may hope. So yeah, we are just here to enjoy the present :thumbup:

Last edited:
I think Nadech had a gf before...Not certain, and doesn't matter as long as they are each other forever!!!! hahahhaha
he used to have HUGE CRUSH on someone and even asked her phone number but he was DUMPED and this is NOT COUNTED:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:maybe the girl now went crazy when she realized how handsome the guy she thought was just an ordinary NERD in their neighborhood no other than Mr Nadech Kugimiya:cheer:

A lot of the comments made by the actual fans on her are at least 50% a joke so dw. When NY are doing stuff like the red thread & an annual merit that serves the purpose of linking them together in their next lives, you know their relationship is serious & of course your mind is going to wander. But no NY fan is delusional enough to not realise that there is a possibility of the future being different to what they may hope. So yeah, we are just here to enjoy the present :thumbup:
Yep we should just enjoy the PRESENT i used to stalk NY to make sure they are not dating with other people so that I WONT GIVE HIGH HOPES on NY but fortunately ZERO is the result since I became thier fan IN 2012.In case they wont end up together we have no choice but to MOVE ON that's life:angel10:

nothing can STOP God's plan on your LIFE NY:celebrate16:but to end up together:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

@joice no worry dear, most of the NY fans in AF are mature enough. You can judge on their comments & opinions in this thread. I admit there are creepy fans dropped by and leave nasty comments. Just chill and enjoy the fin posts made by NY fans.
joice is just saying the truth and the consequence if NY wont end up together:fighting3: but seeing the bad side is painful at the same time making us ready for the bad news :BangHead:but one thing I assure NYers are NOT DELUSIONALs:love::icon12::naughty2::thumbup::aaaaa::clap::cheer:our fin comments have back up verified evidences :coleman::thumbup::naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Your post deserves a GIF :thumbup:

Yaya’s personal photographer :love:

cr..antanoy

NY in "Ploygampetch" when Na replaced the professional photographer Amatyai to shoot Yaya, "AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER :)" like Yaya said but also, the most beautiful model for Mr Bear. Yaya said in 3 zaap show that Nadech knows her best face positions. Also, Yaya was so proud of Na that she put on her profile, one of Nadech's pic :love:.

I just came across this post by checking #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess on IG haha. You can still find some pleasant posts if you check this hashtag :thumbup:
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BltZ2OzgGmt/?taken-by=kawkeb

Also the hashtag #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess was hot! 120k publications are a lot for only a lakorn in IG.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
A lot of the comments made by the actual fans on her are at least 50% a joke so dw. When NY are doing stuff like the red thread & an annual merit that serves the purpose of linking them together in their next lives, you know their relationship is serious & of course your mind is going to wander. But no NY fan is delusional enough to not realise that there is a possibility of the future being different to what they may hope. So yeah, we are just here to enjoy the present :thumbup:
Future is something not certain, "we will never know.....but that day will never come" haha, I believe Nadech :risas3:

cr.queenyeon

Some fans may have crossed the barrier but what about NY's fam? Like Chompoo said "it's beyond now, do you understand?" :naughty2: Who was getting hot? :risas3:

From Yaya's uncle "Family dinner"

My favourite one from Nadech's fam haha :p

I made this post for fun, don't be too excited NY fans lol. Live the present "Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be. (cr.kissesandmartini)

Last edited:
Future is something not certain, "we will never know.....but that day will never come" haha, I believe Nadech :risas3:

cr.queenyeon

Some fans may have crossed the barrier but what about NY's fam? Like Chompoo said "it's beyond now, do you understand?" :naughty2: Who was getting hot? :risas3:

From Yaya's uncle "Family dinner"

My favourite one from Nadech's fam haha :p

I made this post for fun, don't be too excited NY fans lol. Live the present "Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be. (cr.kissesandmartini)
let me add Yaya's commitment to her teerak I WILL KILL PNadech first before if HE will leave me he knows all of my secrets:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

then follows

NOTHING can STOP God's Plan on your life NY you will END UP TOGETHER no matter what:love::icon12::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

then Nadech to SEALs NY Commitment to each other:love::icon12::naughty2: 24991240_741903246014042_7547836853545478784_n.jpg 24909566_225534801320457_7478295604826955018_n.jpg

so nice seeing Nadech to iniate this kind of romantic gestures:love::icon12::naughty2:you can feel the SINCERETY and SERIOUSNESS :cheer:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
NadechYaya and Babies is a cure to any heartache!! It seems to me that Yaya is more attracted to girls and Nadech is more attracted to boys.

If one day they become parents Yaya will definitely raise her daughter(s) to be her best friend as for Nadech, he will play rough with his boy(s) and tease them to death but he will be very gentle yet protective with his girl(s).

Looking forward to their charity event with kids!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

PS

If anyone knows video of Mae Pla shaking her head to deny trolls accuses please share it with me pretty pleasee :angel10::angel10:

Still laughing how N'Roodbus said he was tired while Nadech should be the one. :risas3::risas3: Nadech ka, get used to it. That's your future.:pancarta: