[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I think NY will produce their own movie or lakorns in the future the scripts will be based on their age of course if NY are still the leads I will expect more real kissing scenes:icon12::love::naughty2:we all know Yaya loves romantic and sexy novels:love:.But I am still confident when they have their own children they will remain popular but not so in demand anymore because of age but i think it depends on the products that they will promote.:clap:
Talking about children....NY's realationship with kids is sthg very natural to look at haha :thumbup:

When mini Nadech decides to sit on...Nadech instead of Yaya whereas she called him :risas3:

cr.on pic

"Nothing can stop the God's plans"...even a little cuttie boy, "the 3rd wheel" :risas3:

cr.a_ann_nn

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Talking about children....NY's realationship with kids is sthg very natural to look at haha :thumbup:

cr.a_ann_nn

NadechYaya and Babies is a cure to any heartache!! It seems to me that Yaya is more attracted to girls and Nadech is more attracted to boys.

If one day they become parents Yaya will definitely raise her daughter(s) to be her best friend as for Nadech, he will play rough with his boy(s) and tease them to death but he will be very gentle yet protective with his girl(s).

Looking forward to their charity event with kids!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

And this is everything :icon12::icon12::icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvLMPNAUfn/?tagged=nadechyaya

PS

If anyone knows video of Mae Pla shaking her head to deny trolls accuses please share it with me pretty pleasee :angel10::angel10:

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
NadechYaya and Babies is a cure to any heartache!! It seems to me that Yaya is more attracted to girls and Nadech is more attracted to boys.

If one day they become parents Yaya will definitely raise her daughter(s) to be her best friend as for Nadech, he will play rough with his boy(s) and tease them to death but he will be very gentle yet protective with his girl(s).

Looking forward to their charity event with kids!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

And this is everything :icon12::icon12::icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvLMPNAUfn/?tagged=nadechyaya

PS

If anyone knows video of Mae Pla shaking her head to deny trolls accuses please share it with me pretty pleasee :angel10::angel10:
I think that was just an interview, no video. I was looking for the same thing

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech after his actor's career will surely become a producer for ch3. I don't doubt on it because it is directly linked to his studies. As for Yaya, she said her dream is to be a script writer :naughty2: I think they can get along very well haha because these two have many common points :thumbup:

I was just thinking about that! I also think he might become a director too, but producer makes a lot sense!

When mini Nadech decides to sit on...Nadech instead of Yaya whereas she called him :risas3:

cr.on pic

"Nothing can stop the God's plans"...even a little cuttie boy, "the 3rd wheel" :risas3:

cr.a_ann_nn
i think Nadech is much ready more than Yaya for them to get married I remember before Nadech said in one of his interview he will choose to have his own family than his career he doesnt care if he looses his popularity as for Yaya her inter modeling stints will also affect the decision making on what age to get married one thing I am very sure NY have the same idea on what age they want to have children they want it while they are still young but the elders will surely block this plan we all NY are MONEY MAKERS of their company :BangHead:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting and a warm welcome to all the new comers. Hope you all will enjoy being here.

Wow....so happy to see the merit couple again.....haha.
Sorry if the pictures have been posted, I haven't had time to backtrack yet.

Love leads the way...

Love this old interview from Nadech.....
"Today, my love is good krub. She's the person when I have problems, I can talk to. Likewise, when she's upset, she can also share with me. My life at this moment is fulfilled with everything. I'm happy, happy with work and happy with love. I do not need anything else."

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
I doubt Nadech and Yaya will quit the entertainment world coz I'm aware their passion related to making movie or lakorn. But I also no doubt Nadech and Yaya for sure choose family over fame. When thinking about kid, I'm super excited to see mini Nadech and Yaya. Both of them will be fabulous and great parents.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Why are they the group wearing white at the temple?

If u look in the background everyone is wearing all different colors ..

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thank you everyone for posting and a warm welcome to all the new comers. Hope you all will enjoy being here.

Wow....so happy to see the merit couple again.....haha.
Sorry if the pictures have been posted, I haven't had time to backtrack yet.

Love leads the way...

Love this old interview from Nadech.....
"Today, my love is good krub. She's the person when I have problems, I can talk to. Likewise, when she's upset, she can also share with me. My life at this moment is fulfilled with everything. I'm happy, happy with work and happy with love. I do not need anything else."

cr:as tagged,rightful owners
That old interview :love::love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Why are they the group wearing white at the temple?

If u look in the background everyone is wearing all different colors ..
Probs cuz they also went to do merit. Na & his mum had being doing merit since earlier in the day so they had been wearing white all along

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I think Nadech had a gf before...Not certain, and doesn't matter as long as they are each other forever!!!! hahahhaha
I don't know about them before they joined the entertainment industry. Each of them might have a gf or bf before joining the entertainment industry. I just know that both of them don't have gf or bf during since their join the entertainment industry. There is no news about them having really have a gf and bf besides each other since they join the entertainment industry.