[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Why does this look like what Ya was cooking? :naughty2::naughty2:
I blanked out the account name cuz it looks like he still wants it to be a secret but if you're NY FC, you'll know who HE is :naughty2:
View attachment 20436
oh it's her turn dropping off food now or is this her house? hahhahah

Yaya says she's on holiday tomorrow... will she be home or fly somewhere :confused12: I don't wanna guess that they'll go anywhere together ahhahaha maybe this is why they spent a lot of time together last week. I saw a month or so ago that one of her uni friends mentioned to margie about going to Bali so I've been waiting to see if this trip is gonna happen....

I saw the ny fan got mad at a tweet that said they saw Nadech leaving her "condo" the other day.... like you guys stop being overprotective some of their fans are too much.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
oh it's her turn dropping off food now or is this her house? hahhahah

Yaya says she's on holiday tomorrow... will she be home or fly somewhere :confused12: I don't wanna guess that they'll go anywhere together ahhahaha maybe this is why they spent a lot of time together last week. I saw a month or so ago that one of her uni friends mentioned to margie about going to Bali so I've been waiting to see if this trip is gonna happen....

I saw the ny fan got mad at a tweet that said they saw Nadech leaving her "condo" the other day.... like you guys stop being overprotective some of their fans are too much.
I bet it's at her house :naughty2: There was a clip from yesterday where I think she said she was going to the beach but I wasn't sure if she was serious. Now I think she might be; not sure if she meant a beach in Thailand or abroad.

That NY fan was probably worried that the media would see that tweet & create some dumb story. But yeah, they're in their 20s & dating so it's not weird for them to be hanging out at each other's homes.