[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
About what Yaya said today, I will remind these things :naughty2::

“ญาญ่า” ไม่ปฏิเสธ ใส่แหวนคู่ “ณเดชน์” โวมีของใช้คู่กันอีกเยอะ แต่ไม่เคยนัดกันใส่
"Yaya" doesn't deny to wear couple rings with "Nadech", she has many others couple things but they never consult each other to wear them

- "ในรูปนั้นก็เห็นเหมือนกัน แต่ว่าอันนั้นมันสักพักมากแล้ว แต่มีของคู่เยอะพอสมควรค่ะ(ยิ้ม)"
-"On that pic, I saw it too. But this one dated for a long time. But we have a lots of couple things ka (smile)"

- "มีบางชิ้นเวลาไปต่างประเทศแล้วเห็นว่าอันนี้น่ารักก็เลยซื้อไปฝากค่ะ"
- "There are some things when I travel abroad and I see that this one is cute, I will buy it to offer him ka"

-"ส่วนมากถูกใจจะซื้อให้เป็นแบบนั้นมากกว่าค่ะ ก็ไม่ถึงขนาดนัดกันใส่ ไม่ถึงขนาดวันนี้ใส่แหวนนะ จะได้ใส่ด้วย(หัวเราะ)"
- "Most of the time, I will offer things I love ka. We are not to that extend to consult each other to wear it and then I will wear it too (laugh)"

cr.https://mgronline.com/entertainment/detail/9610000074215

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
- "มีบางชิ้นเวลาไปต่างประเทศแล้วเห็นว่าอันนี้น่ารักก็เลยซื้อไปฝากค่ะ"
- "There are some things when I travel abroad and I saw that this one is cute, I will buy it to offer him ka"
When she said this, I immediately remembered an old IG post by Na's aunt. I can't remember it that well but I think he was shopping with his aunts & his mum, and he showed his mum this shirt or something & she said she liked it. Na replied saying "Ok, I will buy it for....". Everyone knew who he was buying it for :D :D :D :naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
When you ask me to find someone who is fangirling Na, it's like "mission impossible" with that crowd who was so into Na :risas3:. Were you talking about that teenager who jumped to look for Na's attention or that old lady before Na going to the bed? :naughty2:

The 2nd one, the old lady before Na goes to the bed :p

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
When she said this, I immediately remembered an old IG post by Na's aunt. I can't remember it that well but I think he was shopping with his aunts & his mum, and he showed his mum this shirt or something & she said she liked it. Na replied saying "Ok, I will buy it for....". Everyone knew who he was buying it for :D :D :D :naughty2:
NY have upgraded their revelations. I remember that lay event when medias asked them about their separate Songkran trips. Na was in South Korea with the Ae's gang and Ya was in Norway. During that time, there were so many sweet moments shared by Ae Supachai like NY's facetime etcc. During their lay event, this interview was very sweet because both NY were so shy when they got teased. The medias asked them what did they buy to each other and it was funny to discover their reaction like the other one was discovering at the same time what they pretend to offer each other...haha

Now, Yaya admits that they give to each other rings whereas before, it was Traditional Norway cakes or cookies from Ya and shirt from Na (Yaya specified a jacket because Na was losing himself :risas3:).

For those wo have never seen this sweet interview, here it is:

Nadech Yaya Share Their Songkran Holiday, Always Facetime w/ Each Other | Newsplus 21/4/16
cr.NYinterFC

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I'm re-running LR right now and I'm at this point

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr. queenyeon

Why didn't they kiss at the chapel? :facepalm:
This scene was SUPERB, one of those scenec that I have nothing to complain. Everything was perfect, the music they chose, how they edited it like Alice was coming and then Dawin was staring at her like "OMG !!!". I have replayed that scene so many times!!!

Btw, this clip has reached more than 2 million :eek:, how possible? Viewers love to see when Alice tease Dawin? lol

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
NY have upgraded their revelations. I remember that lay event when medias asked them about their separate Songkran trips. Na was in South Korea with the Ae's gang and Ya was in Norway. During that time, there were so many sweet moments shared by Ae Supachai like NY's facetime etcc. During their lay event, this interview was very sweet because both NY were so shy when they got teased. The medias asked them what did they buy to each other and it was funny to discover their reaction like the other one was discovering at the same time what they pretend to offer each other...haha

Now, Yaya admits that they give to each other rings whereas before, it was Traditional Norway cakes or cookies from Ya and shirt from Na (Yaya specified a jacket because Na was losing himself :risas3:).

For those wo have never seen this sweet interview, here it is:

Nadech Yaya Share Their Songkran Holiday, Always Facetime w/ Each Other | Newsplus 21/4/16
cr.NYinterFC
I wonder if Ya realised that she insinuated that she missed Na during her trip when she said "Even when I miss Kim, I flied to meet her! But South Korea is a little too far, that's why I couldn't go." :risas3: I think Na's laugh showed that he understood what she was inferring :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Ya realised that she insinuated that she missed Na during her trip when she said "Even when I miss Kim, I flied to meet her! But South Korea is a little too far, that's why I couldn't go." :risas3: I think Na's laugh showed that he understood what she was inferring :risas3:
When Na was trying to avoid that question asked by the medias "are you just friends?" and then he talked about grilled porc, it was an EPIC moment too :risas3:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This scene was SUPERB, one of those scenec that I have nothing to complain. Everything was perfect, the music they chose, how they edited it like Alice was coming and then Dawin was staring at her like "OMG !!!". I have replayed that scene so many times!!!

Btw, this clip has reached more than 2 million :eek:, how possible? Viewers love to see when Alice teased Dawin? lol

That fake death scene had a lot of buzz ahahhaha a rare one that went viral. Anne does have the abilty to include wild gimmicks in her lakorns that she's known for but she didn't do it this time except for this one scene which is why it has the views :facepalm: That was the ONE thing that I was counting on for her to have for LR to elevate this basic storyline... but post-production sent common sense and creativity on vacation. For a clip highlight to hit high views, it's either a kiss/love scene, intense dramatic scene, or something ridiculous like this. The acting and use of music was perfect.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
#nadech has reached 1.1 million posts on IG :cheer: #urassayas was already at 1.1 million posts. Now all that's left is for #nadechyaya to reach 1 million posts & it's already pretty close :cheer:

Also Underbed dara is back at fangirling over Na :risas3: There were some words/expressions that I didn't understand so I'll leave them out & use "..." for the blanks
IMG_20180725_215122.jpg
"What is this?...I see it & I immediately want to run to the bed as well. Just seeing his muscles tighten(?), along with a white vest...I have fainted already ka.
/ point the smelling salt
#fin work of sleeping at Siam #want to go to bed as well ... #handsomeness of Nadech (+ other hashtags about the product)"

"Good night kiss na krap"
IMG_20180725_234444.jpg

Someone in the comments section said: Nadech didn't dress appropriately again. He will be very hot like this, who made him wear a shirt/vest to sleep? Take off the shirt & wear only boxers. Don't you know anything about suitability? You will be really hot.
:risas3::risas3: I'm laughing too much at this :') People were screaming over him only taking that yellow shirt off, if he was only wearing boxers I think they would have to call ambulances for all those people who suddenly faint :risas3: Or have a load of smelling salts ready :pancarta:

Last edited:

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Thai media had asked P' Nadech and P' Yaya about their couple items quite a few times already. I remembered that each of them answered that they have a few couple items or something along that line that quite a few times since like 2015. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I feel like this time, they came back to ask those questions again because P' Nadech has accepted to go to more events these days so NYFC was able to see recognized P' Nadech and P'Yaya wearing them at events. NYFC put new photos of those couple items and those media people saw them in #Nadechyaya. For us NYFC, we know that some of those couple things we have seen before, but those media people they are not like us. Those people don't remember most of the good things honestly.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
#nadech has reached 1.1 million posts on IG :cheer: #urassayas was already at 1.1 million posts. Now all that's left is for #nadechyaya to reach 1 million posts & it's already pretty close :cheer:

Also Underbed dara is back at fangirling over Na :risas3: There were some words/expressions that I didn't understand so I'll leave them out & use "..." for the blanks
View attachment 20310
"What is this?...I see it & I immediately want to run to the bed as well. Just seeing his muscles tighten(?), along with a white vest...I have fainted already ka.
/ point the smelling salt
#fin work of sleeping at Siam #want to go to bed as well ... #handsomeness of Nadech (+ other hashtags about the product)"

"Good night kiss na krap"
View attachment 20313

Someone in the comments section said: Nadech didn't dress appropriately again. He will be very hot like this, who made him wear a shirt/vest to sleep? Take off the shirt & wear only boxers. Don't you know anything about suitability? You will be really hot.
:risas3::risas3: I'm laughing too much at this :') People were screaming over him only taking that yellow shirt off, if he was only wearing boxers I think they would have to call ambulances for all those people who suddenly faint :risas3: Or have a load of smelling salts ready :pancarta:

@YadechTaemint, you are so cool! You know how to read Thai!!! I honestly learned by listening. I understand most of the things they say in Thai if they don't use slang and such, but I can't read. I can only recognize P'Nadech's and P'Yaya's names in Thai, LOL.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@YadechTaemint, you are so cool! You know how to read Thai!!! I honestly learned by listening. I understand most of the things they say in Thai if they don't use slang and such, but I can't read. I can only recognize P'Nadech's and P'Yaya's names in Thai, LOL.
I started learning last month I think, so I'm still not that great lol. But honestly, I'm having the time of my life on Twitter now that I can read Thai :risas3: It's so much fun cuz there's LOADS of info on Twitter & whenever there is an interview by Na or Ya, fans tweet the key parts of what they've said so all I have to do is read it.

If you have the time, I would say you should definitely learn to read Thai. It's really helpful :thumbup: I went from only being able to read NY's names, to being able to read Mae Kaew's captions on her IG posts; it's the best feeling ever.