[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
About Na's interview today, the medias asked nothing about his next project...but they talked about how he took care of his dad yesterday and so many people praised him to be a good son and a good role model. Instead of receiving the compliments, Na said that many people behave like him too, it's just that he's a celebrity that's why he's on the news. He said if people can take him as an example or by seeing him and then they need the feel to take care of their parents, it is a very good thing. Not only he's handsome, but also smart and very humble :clap:. The medias talked about Nat Myria too because she said on Mae Kaew's IG: she felt so touched by Na that she cried.

some tweets:

@JANE_MOOD
"คนที่ดูแลคุณพ่อคุณแม่ที่ป่วย ได้ดีกว่าผม มีเยอะ แค่คนอื่นๆเค้าไม่ใช่ดารานักแสดง เลยไม่เป็นข่าว แต่ถ้าใครละเลยตรงนี้ ก็แบ่งเวลามาดูแลท่านนิดหนึ่ง" by ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ :icon12:#ณเดชน์
"those who take care of their father or mother who are sick better than me, there are a lot! It's just that they are not celebrities or actors so they are not in the news. But if some people ignore this, try to find time to take care your parents" by Nadech Kugimiya :icon12: #nadech

@s_b_y_s_b_y
ชอบการที่นักข่าวพยายามอวยว่า ณเดชน์เป็นลูกกตัญญูอันดับ 1 แล้วเจ้าตัวไม่ได้ตอบรับ แต่บอกว่าคนอื่นเขาก็เป็นแบบนี้เหมือนกัน แค่เขาไม่ใช่ดารา เนี่ยยยยย รักพี่ตรงนี้แหละ :) #ณเดชน์
I love the way how the medias tried to praise that Nadech is the most grateful child #1 but the one concerned by these praises didn't take it but he said that the others are also like him, just that they are not celebrities. Look, this is what I love about him :) #nadech

He's a good role model for many thai people like these two thai athletes:

popor_sapsiree Being a model at The Launch of 2018 Asian Games official outfits today. Got a chance to work with Thailand no.1 superstar... a bit nervous hahaha !!!! ณเดชน์ !!!! #sapsiree#sapsireeinaction #asiangames2018#grandsportasiangames2018 #nadech#nadechkugimiya cr.@mookmikkkkkk
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BlnhcnAngrm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6knh8at78w25

saw_siengsaw พี่ณเดชน์.... น่ารัก หล่อมากขอบคุณค่ะ FC THAILAND#TeamThailand#กำลังใจสำคัญเสมอ
saw_siengsaw P'Nadech.... he's cute, very handsme. Thank you ka FC THAILAND#TeamThailand#my best motivation
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BlndmmFnd5Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17k0rr3uy7e3g

Grand Sport Asian Games 2018
cr.Nadech Activity

shared by souysouyyy

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Poopan Dawin & Princess Alice came to visit Burma:cheer::p

Rough translation: P'Pope (not sure if they're talking about him cuz his name isn't spelt correctly but it's the closest fit) and Nadech came to visit the Thai language classroom at the University of Yangon (a uni in Burma) today. The children said that they like Nadech and Yaya more.
IMG_20180724_161438.jpg IMG_20180724_161441.jpg
Cr ume_cosmos

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Poopan Dawin & Princess Alice came to visit Burma:cheer::p

Rough translation: P'Pope (not sure if they're talking about him cuz his name isn't spelt correctly but it's the closest fit) and Nadech came to visit the Thai language classroom at the University of Yangon (a uni in Burma) today. The children said that they like Nadech and Yaya more.
View attachment 20211 View attachment 20212
Cr ume_cosmos
These kids have good taste, the future of the world ahhahaha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
LOL I don't know why that thai ig reposted that review ahhahah they made it seem like she's a professional journalist ahhahah I mean the point is to show that inter fans watched LR... but c'mon ahhahaha that's not news.... I wish they reposted Kaif's reaction video to the mv coz that shit was legit and just pure ahhahahahha and then Thong et also resposted it ahhahahhaha the girl used a pic from asianfuse. They can come to this forum and see some real reviews ahhahhaha also the thread VIEWS I saw taew and jj fans screencapped their thread views for GS here at asianfuse on pantip coz they too are trying to promote international viewers and it's like c'mon hahahahha channel 3 gotta shine spotlight on inter viewers now coz thai viewers aren't watching hahahha the voodoo worked so hard now that they didn't realize that LR was a gem!! This is their real post-BPSW panic hahahahaa ch3 got nothing now which is why they announced BPSW movie will air next year LOLOLOLOL
Thongentert is stupid. This is a review from a blogger, not a big Media haha. But yeah, I wish for them that their real intention was to show how LR is well known by inter viewers. When I saw "captured from Asianfuse", I laughed too. About the views of LR thread ...."ไม่พูดเยอะค่ะเจ็บคอ"

This article from tvdigitalwatch is very interesting. They have very well analysed the rating according to the siuation, the market, the targets. LR may not have a super high rating but at least, they have succeeded to conquer their audiences and target whereas other lakorns failed. We ended 6,2 for the last ep during the World cup. Ann told it too in one of her interview, she said that by making LR, she knew that she will not succeed to captivate the same audience as Samee Tee Tra for example because one was a spicy lakorn whereas the other one is a drama romantic lakorn (no excuse me Ann, this was an action lakorn :rolleyes:).

article: https://www.tvdigitalwatch.com/analysis-rating-lakorn-ch3-firsthalf2561/

These kids have good taste, the future of the world ahhahaha
:risas3:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thongentert is DUMB ASS :risas3:. This is a review from a blogger, not a big Media LOOOOOL but yeah, I wish for them that their real intention was to show how LR is well known by inter viewers. When I saw "captured from Asianfuse", I laughed too. If they shared our reviews, they will not survive haha. About the views of LR thread, no need to talk a lot ...."ไม่พูดเยอะค่ะเจ็บคอ" :risas3:

This article from tvdigitalwatch is very interesting. They have very well analysed the rating according to the siuation, the market, the targets. LR may not have a super high rating but at least, they have succeeded to conquer their audiences and target in Bkk & urban whereas the others failed, this is what they were expected. We ended with a beautful 5 in rural too for the last ep. Ann told it too in one of her interview, she said that by making LR, she knew that she will not succeed to captivate the same audience as Samee Tee Tra for example because one is a spicy lakorn whereas the other one is a drama romantic lakorn (no excuse me Ann, this was an action lakorn :rolleyes:).

article: https://www.tvdigitalwatch.com/analysis-rating-lakorn-ch3-firsthalf2561/
I wish tvdigital has the views from AF to apply to their analysis ahhahah You know how you can tell this site is legit, they mentioned that Por's lakorn and BPSW helped bring viewers back to ch3 and that bpsw helped increase the ratings of the lakorns that aired in the same lot. People thought BPSW hurt the ratings of other lakorns for ch3 but in fact it helped all of the lakorns because more people were watching ch3 again lolol What hurt all of those lakorns was ch3's lack of promotion coz they were bpsw high hahahaha who was that girl who said anne was afraid of bpsw krasae so she asked for postponement ahhahhaa this article states that the ratings were the "norm" for ch3 once LR aired. LR had really not much going for it and anne gutted it even more yet it still did well hahahahhaah

I mean I don't know why they are jumping for joy at an inter review ahhahaha inter fans have been commenting on their igs for months hahahahhahahhaha but hey maybe they need that extra boost coz they are so depressed with their real feedback hahahaha

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
LOL I don't know why that thai ig reposted that review ahhahah they made it seem like she's a professional journalist ahhahah I mean the point is to show that inter fans watched LR... but c'mon ahhahaha that's not news.... I wish they reposted Kaif's reaction video to the mv coz that shit was legit and just pure ahhahahahha and then Thong et also resposted it ahhahahhaha the girl used a pic from asianfuse. They can come to this forum and see some real reviews ahhahhaha also the thread VIEWS I saw taew and jj fans screencapped their thread views for GS here at asianfuse on pantip coz they too are trying to promote international viewers and it's like c'mon hahahahha channel 3 gotta shine spotlight on inter viewers now coz thai viewers aren't watching hahahha the voodoo worked so hard now that they didn't realize that LR was a gem!! This is their real post-BPSW panic hahahahaa ch3 got nothing now which is why they announced BPSW movie will air next year LOLOLOLOL
"Nothing can stop God's plan for your life" :nut::nut::p
And to think a Thai GS fan tried starting problems on twitter :rolleyes: I'm gonna avoid saying anything about GS while it's still airing, in case it comes back to bite me like it did for some people in relation to LR :rolleyes: Ch3 may probably still make some money from it's online views or the online views from lakorns airing later this year, who knows

I wish somkiat (the person who was better at PR than ch3 when LR aired and a while after it finished) was still active so we can tell him/her about the thread views:crybaby2:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
"Nothing can stop God's plan for your life" :nut::nut::p
And to think a Thai GS fan tried starting problems on twitter :rolleyes: I'm gonna avoid saying anything about GS while it's still airing, in case it comes back to bite me like it did for some people in relation to LR :rolleyes: Ch3 may probably still make some money from it's online views or the online views from lakorns airing later this year, who knows

I wish somkiat (the person who was better at PR than ch3 when LR aired and a while after it finished) was still active so we can tell him/her about the thread views:crybaby2:
Anne will stop your plans to buy the uncut dvd :nut:

Rita

Nadech <3
Haha how can you pretend to have done your best when you cut out these kind of scenes or tried to not make the viewers jin & fin with the pranang by hidding their kisses with a light or a camera angle whereas they were willing to make real kisses :rolleyes:?

this is the exact reason why i am so mad. they had all the promotion clips to lure me in and it didn't even show. in all honesty, i prob would have dropped this drama it wasn't for the cute promotion scene. i really wanted to see those clips but never did. i did not like the storyline of all the side characters, it was wayyy too much for my liking.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
To be honest LR just little bit above the average (for me). For those who love historical drama, Nirvana in Fire (Chinese Drama) one of the best drama ever. I know it's quite unfair to make a comparison due to diff genre but then again 'Quality'.
One more drama to add to my to watch list, thanks:thumbup:

Kian

sarNie Egg

Can someone translate this please? I keep hearing Nadech's name
The MCs were just talking about Michelle Yim (the lady sitting next to Ya) and Yaya’s lives when suddenly they brought up Nadech and his graduation ceremony. The MCs asked Yaya if they finished their studies at the same time. Yaya said he already finished a few months earlier but they’re going to receive their diplomas in the same year.

They introduced Nadech as Yaya’s boyfriend to Michelle and showed her pictures of them together and of Nadech by himself. Yaya explained that he’s her best friend and stuff but they ran away with the whole boyfriend thing lol. Michelle saw the pictures and approved of their relationship (also called Nadech smart-looking) and said “okay, marry!” to Yaya.

(Most of Nadech’s part is in English thankfully). The first part was just asking about beauty tips from Michelle and how she can look so young for her age.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The MCs were just talking about Michelle Yim (the lady sitting next to Ya) and Yaya’s lives when suddenly they brought up Nadech. They introduced Nadech as Yaya’s boyfriend to Michelle and showed her pictures of them together and of Nadech by himself. Yaya explained that he’s her best friend and stuff but they ran away with the whole boyfriend thing lol. Michelle saw the pictures and approved of their relationship (also called Nadech smart-looking) and said “okay, marry!” to Yaya.

(Most of Nadech’s part is in English thankfully). The first part was just asking about beauty tips from Michelle and how she can look so young for her age.
You missed the most interesting and funny part. Michelle asked to the MCs "everybody knows?" (NY are dating) then Chompoo replied loudly "THE WHOLE COUNTRY KNOWS!" :thumbup:. The reason why NY are scared to go on 3Zaap show haha.

Last edited: