[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ahahaha I didn't expect that Yaya will be so honest for liking handsome guys and would call P'Cat's boyfriends ugly.. :risas3:

And Nadech has certainly passed her standard of handsomeness ahahaha :risas3::risas3:

She really adores him and I hope that admiration would last forever..:love::love::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blh2bzQgcMb/?tagged=nadechyaya

PS: I think from my little observation, Yaya is pretty affectionate with the ones that she is close to and very clingy. I think in private Yaya is the type of girlfriend who likes to snuggle, sits on her bf lap, and likes to affectionately tease her lover.

As a hopeless romantic (as she said herself and from her captions on intstagram) she likes romantic events and surprises, at the same time she also has dirty minds (as she used to like some intimate posts on ig or pull nadech's panty lol) :celebrate16:

And can somebody please translate this for me pretty please.. I watched it on NYinterFC but somehow it's not the complete version and I found this on ig and it looks hilarious. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlilbHLABtm/?tagged=nadechyaya
21688859_117264072280041_8665332025621741568_n.jpg

indeed a CLINGY GF:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::clap:

Last edited:
Na love hapa but hapa is scared cuz na has big hands and rough with him .. he is a softy lol while yenyen is a female dog but is like na lol
I am actually suspecting that Hapa is Nadech's graduation gift for Yaya when someone message me that every time Yaya is posting Hapa in her insta story it means Nadech:love::icon12::naughty2: is in her condo donnu who true I wish it is REALLY TRUE:icon12::cheer::aaaaa::thumbup:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I am actually suspecting that Hapa is Nadech's graduation gift for Yaya when someone message me that every time Yaya is posting Hapa in her insta story it means Nadech:love::icon12::naughty2: is in her condo donnu who true I wish it is REALLY TRUE:icon12::cheer::aaaaa::thumbup:
Idk if na got it for her but he might have influenced her to get one . Hapa wasn’t bought but I think she rescued him from a shelter .idk someone correct me if m wrong .lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yes to your the ones you listed and also Miss Thailand Universe 2017, Toey, Taew, Tik, Rita, Ester, that runner's girlfriend, and a make-up artist. LOL

The big draw is yours truly, Yaya - right in the center of the poster :thumbup:
Ya & Miss Thailand Universe are quite close apparently so I look forward to some interactions :love: I mainly just wanna see Ya interact with all those that I've mentioned :aaaaa: