[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Howdy Miss Trollbuster! Hahahaha
Nadech talked about the "crazy fans", he said he has to be careful when he's outside but still stay friendly like usual. He said that some of them are "sick" that's why, if he behaves like they are "normal", they will not get mad. Nevertheless, if they do sthg not appropriate, he will tell them. He tried to be polite but some of these crazy fans should just go to the doctor haha :risas3:

cr.nine entertainment

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I will skip the World Cup part since it’s already been discussed in here.
Now onto the famous outfit he wore to Kim’s graduation.
He said he’s not serious if people teased him or joked about how he dressed that day, but it’s not right to say that he didn’t dress appropriately for the occasion.
The outfit he wore that day was made of Thai fabric. Please be open-minded about fashions around the world. He just wanted to wear it and never thought about being down to earth. He has dressed like this for a very long time and doesn’t plan to change. He’s not serious people will focus on his outfit or else he wouldn’t wear it in the first place.
He picked his outfits according to his mood, and what he feels like wearing that day.
He said people were teasing him and asked who’s that uncle stood in the back.
Yaya said if he wore that outfit outside it will become a hit.
Awww, what a supportive girlfriend! :icon12:
We used to say that Na is the #1 YFC but Ya is also the #1 NFC, you will not find any best supporter for both of them, they keep encouranging and supporting each other no matter what :thumbup:

#tb

Post by @moonimzny, edited by love_ny4ever
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk65uxmAtL1/?hl=fr&taken-by=love_ny4ever

They both have reached that point, they love the other one for what they truly are, not for their fame or appearance :rolleyes:

Khun Mae Pla, does she especially cheer you with Nadech?
"My mother loves him to death but about supporting us, she doesn't ka because everything which concern love, friends or colleagues, she trusts me in everything I decide."

What make you feel proud of P'Nadech?
"I think that he has always been the same ka, he's someone who is really good from inside. Well we know each other for a very long time, I must know his real nature and it didn't change. He's always very true to himself. That's why, his kindness is not only with me but he's also good with the others. It comes from inside . This kind of thing is very rare to find ka"
What make you feel proud of P'Nadech?
"I think that he has always been the same ka, he's someone who is really good from inside. Well we know each other for a very long time, I must know his real nature and it didn't change. He's always very true to himself. That's why, his kindness is not only with me but he's also good with the others. It comes from inside . This kind of thing is very rare to find ka"

You're the best no matter what :thumbup:

:risas3: :thumbup:

Last edited:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "YadechTaemint, post: 1316587, участник: 24734"] Да, он начал следить за ней в конце прошлого месяца. Грузы людей сошли с ума по щебету, потому что они думали, что это означает, что они могут скоро работать вместе. Вот почему я думал, что они могут делать Плика Фа вместе, или Тик был выброшен из Лай Киннайри [/ QUOTE]
Мне казалось, что производитель Плик Фа хочет Яя и Надеч в главных ролях. Исправьте меня, если я ошибаюсь.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
[QUOTE = "YadechTaemint, post: 1316587, участник: 24734"] Да, он начал следить за ней в конце прошлого месяца. Грузы людей сошли с ума по щебету, потому что они думали, что это означает, что они могут скоро работать вместе. Вот почему я думал, что они могут делать Плика Фа вместе, или Тик был выброшен из Лай Киннайри [/ QUOTE]
Мне казалось, что производитель Плик Фа хочет Яя и Надеч в главных ролях. Исправьте меня, если я ошибаюсь.
He wanted Yaya for sure, the male lead is still unknown. I don't want Na in Plick Fah at all please >< So hopefully it's Mario or someone else she hasn't worked with

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yeah !!! Thank you to sutee_hanui for sharing with us Nadech's moments in Russia for the World Cup 2018. :aaaaa:

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlilgztAPRB/?hl=fr&tagged=nadech

sutee_hanui Capturing the atmosphere of #WorldCup2018
and #Nadech through my lens

The more you know him, the more u will love him.
A superStar yet a super simple guy.

Thank you again for such a wonderful experience

อีกตัวตนน่ารักๆที่คุณอาจจะไม่สามารถเห็นเขาได้ในประเทศไทย (ประโยคจากภรรเมียผม)

Translation: Another cute side of his real nature that you must have never seen in Thailand (a quote from my wife)

cr.keaw_jung

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

Ahahaha I didn't expect that Yaya will be so honest for liking handsome guys and would call P'Cat's boyfriends ugly.. :risas3:

And Nadech has certainly passed her standard of handsomeness ahahaha :risas3::risas3:

She really adores him and I hope that admiration would last forever..:love::love::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blh2bzQgcMb/?tagged=nadechyaya

PS: I think from my little observation, Yaya is pretty affectionate with the ones that she is close to and very clingy. I think in private Yaya is the type of girlfriend who likes to snuggle, sits on her bf lap, and likes to affectionately tease her lover.

As a hopeless romantic (as she said herself and from her captions on intstagram) she likes romantic events and surprises, at the same time she also has dirty minds (as she used to like some intimate posts on ig or pull nadech's panty lol) :celebrate16:

And can somebody please translate this for me pretty please.. I watched it on NYinterFC but somehow it's not the complete version and I found this on ig and it looks hilarious. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlilbHLABtm/?tagged=nadechyaya

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Ahahaha I didn't expect that Yaya will be so honest for liking handsome guys and would call P'Cat's boyfriends ugly.. :risas3:

And Nadech has certainly passed her standard of handsomeness ahahaha :risas3::risas3:

She really adores him and I hope that admiration would last forever..:love::love::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blh2bzQgcMb/?tagged=nadechyaya

PS: I think from my little observation, Yaya is pretty affectionate with the ones that she is close to and very clingy. I think in private Yaya is the type of girlfriend who likes to snuggle, sits on her bf lap, and likes to affectionately tease her lover.

As a hopeless romantic (as she said herself and from her captions on intstagram) she likes romantic events and surprises, at the same time she also has dirty minds (as she used to like some intimate posts on ig or pull nadech's panty lol) :celebrate16:

And can somebody please translate this for me pretty please.. I watched it on NYinterFC but somehow it's not the complete version and I found this on ig and it looks hilarious. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlilbHLABtm/?tagged=nadechyaya
The one by NYInterFC is the full interview, this one looks like it's from a different news station so they just edited it differently. The voice over was basically just teasing them by rephrasing what their words etc

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yeah !!! Thank you to sutee_hanui for sharing with us Nadech's moments is Russia for the World Cup 2018. :aaaaa:

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlilgztAPRB/?hl=fr&tagged=nadech

sutee_hanui Capturing the atmosphere of #WorldCup2018
and #Nadech through my lens

The more you know him, the more u will love him.
A superStar yet a super simple guy.

Thank you again for such a wonderful experience

อีกตัวตนน่ารักๆที่คุณอาจจะไม่สามารถเห็นเขาได้ในประเทศไทย (ประโยคจากภรรเมียผม)

Translation: Another cute side of his real nature that you must have never seen in Thailand (a quote from my wife)

cr.keaw_jung
Na can be such a kid sometimes :risas3: I love his personality & his friendship with his non-ET buddies

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Na can be such a kid sometimes :risas3: I love his personality & his friendship with his non-ET buddies
Fans or nonfans may wonder why he's not out and about with ET buddies and living it up, but I think it's great and "refreshing" ( I see this word used a lot in AF) that Nadech's friendship with his non-ET buddies remains fixed despite changing circumstances, maybe short absences from each other, or regardless of different interests or lifestyles.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Fans or nonfans may wonder why he's not out and about with ET buddies and living it up, but I think it's great and "refreshing" ( I see this word used a lot in AF) that Nadech's friendship with his non-ET buddies remains fixed despite changing circumstances, maybe short absences from each other, or regardless of different interests or lifestyles.
I agree :thumbup: That's how you know they have a strong friendship.

And even when he does hang out with his ET friends, he rarely likes to share those moments with others. Like we would never have known he was actually pretty close to Margie & Pok and goes out to eat with them often if Margie hadn't let it slip.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree :thumbup: That's how you know they have a strong friendship.

And even when he does hang out with his ET friends, he rarely likes to share those moments with others. Like we would never have known he was actually pretty close to Margie & Pok and goes out to eat with them often if Margie hadn't let it slip.
Yeah how about getting yourself a youtube show Nadech? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: