[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
They definitely can afford them now.
Back in their non-celebrities days, Mark used to give his brand names clothes to Nadech when they first entered ET.
Yaya liked to wear very old but comfy clothes to school that the office contacted her parents and asked if they needed financial assistance.

just googled the bracelet and... it's so EXPENSIVE. NY items are in fact very expensive even their plain white t-shirts or casual hoodies are expensive.. Commoner like me can't relate :pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I heard Nadech applied Uk visa. Yesterday ya ya’ sister posted that she is in Canterbury with her father . And today she is in Kent. I have gut feelings that nadech is coming to join special family occasion of ya ya family! Seem like they all are gathering in England soon
If that ends up being true then YAAAY!! They can all come to my country & I'll find them :aaaaa::pancarta: I'm also a huge fan of NY's parents so I don't mind taking selfies with them :risas3:
But anyway, I had the feeling that it would be just another boys trip for Na with his friends; I don't know how long it takes to get a visa ready. We'll just have to wait & see :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
There are so many great photos of Na today :love: And he looks handsome in every single one :love:

Like a God descending down from the heavens :love:
mimiw.bj_20180721193454.jpg

That smile:aaaaa:
mimiw.bj_20180721193707.jpg

It was cute how he noticed the boy sitting down & ruffled his hair. Both the boy & his mum started fangirling afterwards :risas3:
prince.1209_20180721193811.jpg

That side profile *swoons*
greentealatte01_20180721194220.jpg

sine_zaii_20180721194514.jpg
Cr sine_zaii

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The comments requesting for the dvd tho :nut::nut::nut::nut: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlfMAbcgdEh/?taken-by=thongentertainment

It's been a couple of weeks since we've heard anything. I know that they just shipped out BPSW dvd a couple of days ago. The dvd for NDFD was approved so that's in the works... if we get a dvd I think it's a matter of a queue thing coz ch3 is so slow they can't do mulitple things at once. But what's disturbing is they could at least "approve" it... it's serioulsy VERY slim right now. How dvds get made, it's 100% approved, in the past, while the lakorn is still on air...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, @m3lhouse did you hear about how the cast of Mia 2018 are going to China or something like that?

Ch3 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I saw them on their way :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriuosly I wish nothing but the worse for ch3. I'm team anyone but ch3 ahhahaha I'm watching MIA too and it's TIGHT! AHHAHAHHAHAH if ya'll need something to watch MIA is good and I"ll always recommend the Face ahahhaha The Face is the most entertaining thing from Thai ET. :thumbup:

Rita

Nadech <3
lol thonglor is definitely a rich neighborhood. all luxury hotels, condos and fancy restaurant there. i wish i bumped yaya when i was there :( for whoever that is planning to go to thailand, bum around there and you might bump into a celeb :pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw them on their way :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriuosly I wish nothing but the worse for ch3. I'm team anyone but ch3 ahhahaha I'm watching MIA too and it's TIGHT! AHHAHAHHAHAH if ya'll need something to watch MIA is good and I"ll always recommend the Face ahahhaha The Face is the most entertaining thing from Thai ET. :thumbup:
Yo @YadechTaemint we're there and if you hear one of the background music to MIA2018 - you will have a pulling your wig out moment! LOL. I was so MAD at Ann! :risas3::risas3:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure that Channel 3 will release DVD without editing (or this may happen, because all the fans are waiting for this DVD without the power to watch all the sweet moments cut out) ...

Rita

Nadech <3
anyone know if nadech will have to serve in the thai military? just because military conscription? i'll be sad to see him gone for a year or two.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Someone confirm... last I'd known, Mario never followed Yaya on ig. I haven't payed attention to who he followed in a long time. But I saw that he's following her now. He usually had a low amount of people who he followed and it's mostly people he worked with, even though they worked together in RS he never followed her I know this for a fact ahhahah but maybe he follows more of his lead actress perhaps, but the rest are mostly his personal friends and interests. IG arranges people you follow by the most recent people you started following so I'm wondering if he started to follow her now coz MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE A LAKORN TOGETHER??

Ig is iffy though how they arrange the follows based on where you're looking from... on my phone the top of the list shows more of the most frequent or common people you follow to who you're looking at. But on my laptop, it shows more accurately the newer follows. I've crossed check with multiple accounts ahahhaha the only one that's throwing me off is the first few accounts on mario is baifern, kim, and yaya... I just think he would've already followed baifern by now... but they just recently had a cf or event together... but check on working with kim next... and now he's following Yaya??? hmmmmm