[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Yaya an attention seeker and betraying b****, she makes herself like the lead during Kimmy grad party, hell of attention seeker

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
The red pullover is exactly the same and it is Yaya's favourite brand, why she would follow Nichkhun's private ig if she was not to flirt lol, and the unicorns and rainbow things, she also deletes all the advertisement comment for Nichkhun and she looks like she is so c**** by always wearing Nichkhun favourite colour Red, it doesn't even suit her dark skin
hi bitch. Listen carefully, you always think when yaya wear red shirt and post a song in instastory which happened to be same with nikhun, you immediately say they are dating ??? LOL
And can you explain about nichkhun i think he's a GAY.
You should know every nichkhun post his favorite song on IG, Youngjae got7 always 1 minute first post the same song with nikhun posting. Nichkhun also once said in GOT7 group that youngjae so hansome and should be the visual group , whereas all the members are deny it and say that GOT7's MARK TUAN is their visual from the beginning and the most handsome. but nichkhun stick to his position and choose Youngjae:facepalm::facepalm::pancarta: and also youngjae likes to wear red shirt too. And i can say that they're dating too..
You know nichkhun previously had a relationship before with tiffany but did not last long. It's possible tiffany already know that nickhun a gay then she decided to end it. :clap::clap:
if you become so crazy then i can also explain even more crazy about nichkhun ..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
hi bitch. Listen carefully, you always think when yaya wear red shirt and post a song in instastory which happened to be same with nikhun, you immediately say they are dating ??? LOL
And can you explain about nichkhun i think he's a GAY.
You should know every nichkhun post his favorite song on IG, Youngjae got7 always 1 minute first post the same song with nikhun posting. Nichkhun also once said in GOT7 group that youngjae so hansome and should be the visual group , whereas all the members are deny it and say that GOT7's MARK TUAN is their visual from the beginning and the most handsome. but nichkhun stick to his position and choose Youngjae:facepalm::facepalm::pancarta: and also youngjae likes to wear red shirt too. And i can say that they're dating too..
You know nichkhun previously had a relationship before with tiffany but did not last long. It's possible tiffany already know that nickhun a gay then she decided to end it. :clap::clap:
if you become so crazy then i can also explain even more crazy about nichkhun ..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
So much coincidence they wear the EXACTLY same red sweater and it happens to be Yaya's favourite brand, she wears it so often and yesterday she wore it to airlabb too lol, bitch

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
Nichkhun knows she loves unicorns and rainbows and he is going to write a song for her, she likes Nichkhun every instagram's post and did not like Nadech's post.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
So much coincidence they wear the EXACTLY same red sweater and it happens to be Yaya's favourite brand, she wears it so often and yesterday she wore it to airlabb too lol, bitch
So much coincidence too, youngjae and nichkhun always post the same song. and that "eye" pict too.. nich and jae made it first lol.. they have couple shoe, hat sweater, and it's all its mostly a red colour. may be you should shipping khunjae more than with yaya lol.. im a GOT7 fans from the beginning. im follow their before their debut, so im okey when i know youngjae and nikhun are connected and have secret relationship..:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: im pity for you..:risas3::risas3:

LovelyNY

sarNie Egg
So much coincidence too, youngjae and nichkhun always post the same song. and that "eye" pict too.. nich and jae made it first lol.. they have couple shoe, hat sweater, and it's all its mostly a red colour. may be you should shipping khunjae more than with yaya lol.. im a GOT7 fans from the beginning. im follow their before their debut, so im okey when i know youngjae and nikhun are connected and have secret relationship..:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: im pity for you..:risas3::risas3:
Yaya is very poor, she loves a gay without knowing that hahah, she thinks it is true love

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Nichkhun knows she loves unicorns and rainbows and he is going to write a song for her, she likes Nichkhun every instagram's post and did not like Nadech's post.
You know youngjae like unicorns too and youngjae is the composser in his group. Maybe nichkhun always together often with youngjae in studio to make some song or just to be together the whole day.. lol..

Rita

Nadech <3
omg im so dead.this is too funny.