[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB
Mai: The best, I really have to tell you this, let's applaud him very loudly please! Don't be shocked (she talks to the crowd), I understand you're shocked right now. Sorry, I dance for 3 months now, did somebody look at me earlier? (She's making jokes to entertain the crowd and Na holds her hand to thank her and show his gratitude, he looks shy :)). I tried to move from left to right but nobody stares at me ...ohoh!!! Because, his charm is very powerful! It goes unil the "Patoo nam" (thai expresson, I don't know what she tries to mean lol). Really!
cr.as tagged
Can I give my interpretation and/or understanding of what I thought she meant by " rahwang pi nai thor nai central world pen patoo nam"? I was thinking she meant his charm is very powerful that whereever he goes..central world ( shopping center thailand right?) that the crowds/followers are like the splitting red sea (image).

That's just my understanding so don't hold it against me- :pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Awwww!!! Thank you @sasuke06 I won't lie, when I saw Na with Mai, I was very upset. I even complained to my sister all day long yesterday and she kept telling me, "Mai is not a threat". THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
You're welcome. Haha I can understand in "a sense" what some fans could have felt but like @YadechTaemint said, P'Mai is very old, the reason why it was more an entertaining show where nobody took it seriously. It was Nadech with P'Mai and she played the "cougar" role. Your sister was right, she's definitely not a "THREAT" loool.

Can I give my interpretation and/or understanding of what I thought she meant by " rahwang pi nai thor nai central world pen patoo nam"? I was thinking she meant his charm is very powerful that whereever he goes..central world ( shopping center thailand right?) that the crowds/followers are like the splitting red sea (image).

That's just my understanding so don't hold it against me- :pancarta:
No you're perfectly right, good job :thumbup: (I will re edit my last post and give the credit to you). You deserve this Gif haha "Ayaaaah!!! :p"....."Tonight, Yak dai kee klang?" :risas3:

Narongvit (the song writer & producer of the first LR OST) went to watch the concert & Nine's mum was fangirling in the comments section of his post:risas3:
The whole thai ET praise him haha. It's good to be a NY fan, we don't need to praise them, the others will do it for us, we just need to share it :thumbup:. P'Poodle, another cougar praised Na :p

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
remember when we all thought nadech's schedule looked hella shady and now bAM! events, movie premiere, guest appearance etc..n its all one after another

also twitter is now a NADECH-bias lol. always nice to see peeps who used to dissed him before, coming to praise him now and rave about how perfect he is :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Narongvit (the song writer & producer of the first LR OST) went to watch the concert & Nine's mum was fangirling in the comments section of his post:risas3:
  • pimpaka โอ้ยยยยย. แบบนี้ ... ตายๆๆๆๆ พ่อคุณเอ้ยยยย. .... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • pimpaka Oyyyyyy. in this case ... I'm dead dead dead dead "Pho khun aey" (thai expression like "my dear"). .... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk-LzJ8ganO/?taken-by=narongvit

If I knew Nine's mother Line, I would have sent her this gif like @Alichgo to make sure that she's really dead 555. How many girls were dead during this concert lol? Not only the old women dared to praise him, even one of miss universe thailand "venapraveenar" or Miss Pretty Doll 2015 "bambam_thitaree".

Jjetrin also commented!!! :cheer:
  • jjetrin :icon12: :thumbup: พระเอกตัวจริง ทั้งนอกจอ ในจอ นิสัยน่ารักมากๆ
  • jjetrin :icon12: :thumbup: The real Praek, both on screen and off screen, his behaviour is very very cute
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk-fM6lALmv/?hl=th&taken-by=keaw_jung

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Omg I was shocked and surprised cuz I didn’t see it coming . Fainted he was so dame hot !!! I need to breathe now lol.
Thanks for all the update .
As for p mai she is a great singer and entertainer so don’t worry and beside she already have someone who knows her heart . It’s a girl . Not gonna tell u guys what kind of love it is but it’s the kind that made her happy with life cuz there is someone who love her unconditionally and take great care of her .❤

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
remember when we all thought nadech's schedule looked hella shady and now bAM! events, movie premiere, guest appearance etc..n its all one after another

also twitter is now a NADECH-bias lol. always nice to see peeps who used to dissed him before, coming to praise him now and rave about how perfect he is :)
Ikr! I was thinking the big thing he was working on would be related to a lakorn or something. It never crossed my mind that he would make a guest appearance in a concert!

I've lost count of the amount of people that are saying he is born to be a star.
My babbyyyy, you're doing great :sad6::icon12: Both Na & Ya make me so proud :aaaaa:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Hi new to this blog! I was wondering if anyone understand what this news is about?
It's a press/media conference they gave after last month Nine Entertainment Awards 2018. All three won - Nadech- best actor, Aum - best actress, and Bella - people's choice.

Last edited:

KPlee

sarNie Egg
Oh ok, thank you! I thought the media was trying to make a controversy over Aum walking out and Nadech's expression.