[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi @sasuke06

Can you please enlightened me about the beans I am totally clueless. Thanks
Really? The link is very easy to make. 4 days ago, Mae Kaew shared this pic with Na who was eating beans and raisins, nothing particular but this morning, Yaya has uploaded on her IG story the same beans and raisins with the caption "me lovessss :love:". You still don't understand? haha

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Nadech: Very soft right?
Mai: Very soft ka! Just my clothes are already heavy.
Mai changes her posture for a new sexy one and the crowd screams.
Nadech: Oohh!!! :p
Mai: Yaya, don't blame me, I ask you for permission...Likit rak :risas3:
The crowd laughs and screams
Mai: Mae Kaew, you understand right? We're not often here.
Nadech: she (Yaya) is not angry, I already ask her for permission krap.
Mai: You ask her for permission?
The crowd screams and Mai kisses Nadech on his cheek
Mai: Thank you so much ka! I have to tell you, let me praise you from morning until next morning...no all night long. The word P-E-R-F-E-C-T (she spelt each letter), I have to give it to you!
Nadech thanks her :worship2: and Mai applauds him
Mai: The best, I really have to tell you this, let's applaud him very loudly please! Don't be shocked (she talks to the crowd), I understand you're shocked right now. Sorry, I dance for 3 months now, did somebody look at me earlier? (She's making jokes to entertain the crowd and Na holds her hand to thank her and show his gratitude, he looks shy :)). I tried to move from left to right but nobody stares at me ...ohoh!!! Because, his charm is very powerful that whereever he goes..central world that the crowds/followers are like the splitting red sea (cr.@Alichgo). Really!
Nadech: Thank you so much krap.
Mai: He has a very very good behaviour! Very great! He's a grateful child, handsome until we don't need to talk about it!

MISTER PERFECT :p

cr.as tagged

Last edited:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Nadech: Very soft right?
Mai: Very soft ka! Just my clothes are already heavy.
Mai changes her posture for a new sexy one and the crowd screams.
Nadech: Oohh!!! :p
Mai: Yaya, don't blame me, I ask you for permission...Likit rak :risas3:
The crowd laughs and screams
Mai: Mae Kaew, you understand right? We're not often here.
Nadech: she (Yaya) is not angry, I already ask her for permission krap.
Mai: You ask her for permission?
The crowd screams and Mai kisses Nadech on his cheek
Mai: Thank you so much ka! I have to tell you, let me praise you from morning until next morning...no all night long. The word P-E-R-F-E-C-T (she spelt each letter), I have to give it to you!
Nadech thanks her :worship2: and Mai applauds him
Mai: The best, I really have to tell you this, let's applaud him very loudly please! Don't be shocked (she talks to the crowd), I understand you're shocked right now. Sorry, I dance for 3 months now, did somebody look at me earlier? (She's making jokes to entertain the crowd and Na holds her hand to thank her and show his gratitude, he looks shy :)). I tried to move from left to right but nobody stares at me ...ohoh!!! Because, his charm is very powerful! It goes unil the "Patoo nam" (thai expresson, I don't know what she tries to mean lol). Really!
Nadech: Thank you so much krap.
Mai: He has a very very good behaviour! Very great! He's a grateful child, handsome until we don't need to talk about it!

MISTER PERFECT :p

cr.as tagged

Awwww!!! Thank you @sasuke06 I won't lie, when I saw Na with Mai, I was very upset. I even complained to my sister all day long yesterday and she kept telling me, "Mai is not a threat". THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!