[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Gosh our man and his fashion sense lol I shouldn’t be surprised to see him in anything anymore . The one that actually kill me the most is when he first enter et . Omg his hair was the bowl cut and he was carrying a woman purse lol I thought he was gay lol thank god that pic I haven’t seen anymore
I don't think I've ever seen that photo; I really wanna see it now :risas3:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I didn’t save it cuz as much as I love na and my fashion isn’t as good but that one I was embarrassed lol idk to me anyway . If I stumble on it ever again I will show u . Lol
His mom use to buy him clothes even underwear. He love the colour ones lol I mean bright colour , u can see him in them sometimes lol . Gotta love him .

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqzL4fgp_4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=d2l3z8fr7cu2

Yaya calls her mom, "Mummy" instead of "Mae" right. After destroying the replay button, I think I'm confirmed that Nadech calls Yaya Mom's "Mum" too. At least in that video. :angel10:
I think it has been sometime he called like that.. if I am not wrong ... most ppl who r close to yaya called ner mom mae pla ... someone confirm pls
From some of the video clips I saw, I've seen times when he greeted her "Sawat dee " or "Bye" following by "Mae" or "Mae Pla" sometimes too. When walking and if Yaya's mom was behind, I've hard "Mae" when leading her to certain direction. It depends on the environment they're in.