[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Have you seen NY's interview? Na said that he will say sthg off camera. And he was gonna tell it to these two press people but Yaya shut his mouth, damn it, what is it???!!!! LOL

The reason why Na looked strange during that interview. He spoke very slowly but sweetly, he stared at Yaya with so much sweetness like he ate drugs 55555. P'Gu said Nadech is hungry, Yaya posted all these meal, yup....you collect the puzzle and you have your answer lol.
NY style :cheer::cheer::cheer: I was wondering why she put her hand on Nadech face like that .. hee hee wondering what he said

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can anyone tell me what did Yaya said in her speech and what the female MC said? Thanks
In her speeched she gave thanks for the award for her first movie role and thank her castmates. As for the rest I'll copied from Sasuke06's post from previous page:

@sasuke06 said "So cute, at the end of her speech, the MC teased Yaya by saying you didn't thank someone who is near this zone? Then Yaya said "Thank you P'Bear for watching my movie ka" then the MC teased her again by saying "I was not talking about Nadech but Mae Pla".....Yaya was very shy and said "I love U mommy". "