[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Everyone ends up looking like the third wheel whenever they are around NY :risas3: Poor Sunny :pancarta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BknJYV4FGiN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tp40mglpq51
Gonna quote myself lol. I feel like NY really really like this song :naughty2: The way Ya turned to smile at Na as the song was ending and then he quickly turned to look at her :love::naughty2: it's pretty cute considering the lyrics of the song hold deep meaning

Also, I would give anything to hear Na sing that BPS OST:love:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Gonna quote myself lol. I feel like NY really really like this song :naughty2: The way Ya turned to smile at Na as the song was ending and then he quickly turned to look at her :love::naughty2: it's pretty cute considering the lyrics of the song hold deep meaning

Also, I would give anything to hear Na sing that BPS OST:love:
I was about to quote u but this thread moving too fast :p:p
I feel pitty on someone who would go together with NY .. I still don't get why media always mentioned third person :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: let alone for it .. being besides them is like third wheel

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
I'm starting to hate Anne:BangHead: for allowing her bullshit bf:BangHead:to EDIT LR:BangHead: especially now that no positive development about the UNCUT DVD set production for the NY FCs special orders I guess they want 50M USdollar for us to purchase the bulk order of the dvd set:BangHead:
Please dear, she don't deserve it nor your attention. Don't ruin your beautiful day with negative energy. This is how entertainment business works and make money. Some play dirty tricks to manipulate other people and Thong Entertainment master in that field.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Rita

Nadech <3
i can't wait to see all their interaction today and tomorrow :)

i kinda wish NY would move over to ch. 7 and get all those juicy lakorn with fin moments. ch.7 are usually pretty generous with those lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
i can't wait to see all their interaction today and tomorrow :)

i kinda wish NY would move over to ch. 7 and get all those juicy lakorn with fin moments. ch.7 are usually pretty generous with those lol
I really want them to go freelance but I don't see it happening :( They are too nice lol, they won't leave ch3 unless they absolutely have to